sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qbH7f

Omg YES <3 I love Easterns and Gemshards so this is just amazing.

Yay, that's the third original metal I've seen from Gemshard. Maybe in a month or two I can try with prizes! Gemshard ratios certainly seem to be evening out quickly. Guess it pays to have three colors, dimorphism, and a beautiful sprite.

Got a 4th gen Vine Tinselkin from the departure thread, and influenced it accordingly - to my surprise, it alted! biggrin.gif I also caught a CB GW :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got a 4th gen Vine Tinselkin from the departure thread, and influenced it accordingly - to my surprise, it alted! biggrin.gif I also caught a CB GW :3

It's been a good week for alts vines! Well, good if you want them to alt. My stupid one up and alted, ruining my checker. xd.png

Just saw I got my Gold Trophy and I wasn't even trying anymore (lol). Yay! biggrin.gif

Yeeyyyyy! They didn't refuse! <33

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dfgfB

That's quite a stunning lineage! Hope it colors right. Best of luck! happy.gif

Working on a lineage project is annoying when the pairs you worked hard to get refuse each other, but it makes you that much happier when they get along. I didn't get an egg from my Gold x Nhiostrife, but he's the first one she didn't refuse.

Progress! biggrin.gif

I.. caught my first CB Gold.. The first I've ever seen in the cave. I actually mistook it for a Nebula at first and once I realised, I clicked and was sure I would have lost it.

Now the question is, what the hell am I gonna do with a CB Gold?! i never anticipated this in all my life and i am profoundly confused ;_;

I.. caught my first CB Gold.. The first I've ever seen in the cave. I actually mistook it for a Nebula at first and once I realised, I clicked and was sure I would have lost it.

Now the question is, what the hell am I gonna do with a CB Gold?! i never anticipated this in all my life and i am profoundly confused ;_;

Whatever you want with it! biggrin.gif You could breed it for mates you need, trade it for almost anything else (really anything but a 2g prize!), or just stare at its glorious shininess! tongue.gif Congrats!

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment! I still haven't managed to catch a CB Gold.

Whatever you want with it! biggrin.gif You could breed it for mates you need, trade it for almost anything else (really anything but a 2g prize!), or just stare at its glorious shininess! tongue.gif Congrats!

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment! I still haven't managed to catch a CB Gold.

Thank you both of you. wub.gif Well, I still haven't decided just yet what i'm going to do my confusion but I guess I should fog it just for good measure.

And don't worry Dewdropmon, there'll always be a chance!

Thank you both of you. wub.gif Well, I still haven't decided just yet what i'm going to do my confusion but I guess I should fog it just for good measure.

And don't worry Dewdropmon, there'll always be a chance!

True. ^^ I'll get one eventually~ I hope you come to a decision that makes you happy.

True. ^^ I'll get one eventually~ I hope you come to a decision that makes you happy.

I found two on my own and have traded for the rest. I have a better eye for silvers. I caught a lot of silvers on my own even before I started being able to trade for them. It takes a lot of patience at the 5-minute refreshes, or just pure, dumb luck. You also usually need a fast connection and a quick eye/hand. I had to train my eye. I always just decide on one thing to hunt in a particular biome. That way I am primed to look for exactly that description. It's too hard to try to find everything in any given biome.

Yisssss!!! Done 8D

The mate was giving a lot of trouble with multiple refusals and no interests. I was getting worried I won't be able to breed one up before spring ends haha

Congrats. smile.gif Month 2 and I still haven't caught one myself. xd.png

Congrats. smile.gif Month 2 and I still haven't caught one myself. xd.png

Heh, I only got my first CB after over a year of playing, but then again, seeing as you already have Two CB Silvers, I wouldn't think you'd be waiting too long.

Looks like I'm lucky today, Just caught a two cb nebula and another cb thunder, might be nifty for completing my first legendary trio biggrin.gif

Edited by tinti