sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally if she won't refuse him my rainbow will be half done.

Now if only Hawktalon would produce a BBW for the 2nd gen...

Caught a cheese hatchling on the AP

I now have over 11,300 critters

After never even having seen one, I caught my first Spessartine yesterday.. And to top it off, I caught my first Almandine five minutes ago! *happy dance* cool.gif

Picked up the code peSts! =)

The fact that it is a fever wyvern just makes it all the better. xd.png

Randomly decided to go through biomes during the 5 minute drop. Then I saw a Copper Dragon egg in the Forest biome but not before my reflexes clicked the next biome link. Luckily though, I clicked the egg before the next biome managed to load, and I caught the egg. It even has "8D" in its code! 8D

Catched a Cheese all by myself, a CB of one of my beloved Falconiform Wyverns and have a pending trade for a Spring all of them stolen on the 2nd May.

Great Birthday!

My 4EG Pink lineages (3 pairs in total) all bred successfully. I have enough Pinks atm so I gifted them, but it's good to know that I'd have no refusals if I ever decide to go for 5EG Pinks smile.gif.

Also, bred two Shimmers and a (albeit messy) Silver for the AP smile.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Woo-hoo, got a CB Almandine! I spent most of last night looking for one, and it decided to show up just now. happy.gif

HUZZAH! Finally caught a CB Silver. My long lasting IOU is almost done ;-;

Also caught 2x CB Ices, CB Magma, CB Blusang, CB Cheese, and a chicken, but those do not really matter since I am giving them away. You do not know how much relief went through me just now. Thank you DC Gods!

Edited by lollipop00

I was really lucky while hunting tonight and I found two CB tan Ridgewings!

I also saw my first CB gold a few minutes ago in the forest. Of course I was too slow, but I'm happy that I at least saw one. Congrats to the lucky person who got that pretty. smile.gif