sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

If you want more Holly eggs and aren't worried about lineage, I can breed you some.

I'm locked thanks to an amazing person who gifted me with a CB Silver for Christmas. I tried to trade him (her?) some rares, but they didn't want anything. I did manage to force a chicken and a cheese down their throats at last.

Also, both of my CB Autumns will hatch in a few minutes! Yay. I think I owe you one, right, Celly? I forget stuff! laugh.gif

oh yeah i think you do owe me an autumn. and thank you for the offer of hollies! i'll take you up on it once im no longer egglocked smile.gif

Was peeking to see who picked up multiclutched eggs I bred to the AP, saw some familiar forum names smile.gif I'm glad to see so many eggs got wonderful homes with people who create such nice lineages! (And are fun, considerate, generous people, too!)

OMG! blink.gifblink.gifninja.gifTHIS I was not expecting! Now I just need to find 2nd gens to build it a mate dry.gif

So I saw a Xeno on the cave, but I was egglocked. I went on my scroll, abandonned a common Christmas and went back on the cave and took the xeno... There aren't really a lot of people on the cave these days, but that...

WOAH!

(and it's up for trade, it's a CB Chrono)

...o.o I just accepted an offer for a 2nd gen. Prize that was also properly influenced. Thank you breeder!

I just managed to catch a CB Xeno and CB Copper. It's the first CB Gaia Xeno I've caught!

I'm so relieved that I can finally finish this in February. ;-; Line has been an emotional roller coaster.

What a relief when you finally found your very first 2G Holly! biggrin.gif

So, those hours and hours of constantly clicking the AP has paid off in the end laugh.gif Here's to many more countless hours looking for another! ninja.gif

Was shocked to have grabbed an egg that not only is all caps, but all letters as well (it also sounds like a name)! xd.png Now I'm not sure whether to influence it male or female ^^;

I told my boyfriend that I was looking for some mistletoe eggs that auto-abandoned when I bred an IOU for someone... because I really liked the lineage and wanted one for myself xd.png So he helped me look at when we thought it would appear in the AP.

He. caught. one. of. the. eggs! I can't believe it. ;-;

Seconds after picking up this from the AP, I grabbed this from the desert. Too bad I don't have luck like this every time I try to catch an egg.

I didn't realise I'd hit 400 so belated celebrations for getting closer to the gold trophy biggrin.gif

Edited by CitrusFlavours

He and her didn't produce an egg, but "why is this a congrats?" you may ask - it's cuz they haven't perma refused each other - Idk what I would've do.

I need to breed them together so he can finally have a mate. ^^ I think I can get him a mate after the holidays tho dry.gif

Oh, and also, past dragons that I got before the Holiday breeding have all gendered correctly! Yay!!

THIS

Several days of stalking later.

I finally got a 2007 Holiday dragon! Now I'm down to 2013, 2014 and 2015 (as well as 2016's coming in a few days)!