sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

^^ You could go for whichever gender you prefer the look of, or that would look best with your favourite breed? Or just let it gender as it wants and, if/when you get another, influence it opposite for a pair?

My yay of the day: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vDgbu Egg on the first try! I've been wanting a suitable mate for that Wrapping Wing for a couple of years. xd.png

After months of searching for a Thunder, either in AP or CB, I finally managed to pick a CB up biggrin.gif

the crazy thing is that when I saw it, I accidently refreshed but it was still there and I still managed to get it happy.gif

such luck xd.png

I managed to pick up a cheese and a dino within about half an hour happy.gif

I got my second guardian of nature today! After close to a year of failed summons, I believe. Yessss!

Edited by guuvii

I uncovered a Gold in the Alpine today by clicking on a Ridgewing xd.png

Couldn't get it fast enough though.

Disappear for a few months...come back and find out I finally got the gold trophy somehow or another. But don't realize this until I pick up my seventh egg and go to see why it let me pick up one too many.

Whoopee I finally surpassed 500 dragons!

I fulfilled a pair of IOUs that had me really worried! This makes me both relieved and happy smile.gif

Thanks to my husband, I have all of my dragons named (with the exception of all-number codes and the Z codes I have to log). Sure, I had to "pay" for his services, but at least they're named now. Laziness at its finest! tongue.giflaugh.gif

I bought a new Gaming Desktop in an attempt to speed up DC. My current set-up can barely refresh the biomes without going all stir-crazy. rolleyes.gif

I have no other uses for the lightning fast speeds, since I don't believe in the whole "PC MASTER RACE" shtuff. laugh.gif

So, yeah, I bought something really expensive just so I can play DC. *obsessed* *dedicated*

Created a drake zombie! Eee, it's so cute. Really wasn't expecting a success.

Made someone's day with my "Feeling Lucky?" link. Glad I could do something nice for someone. smile.gif

Wow o_o Thank you (: I think I can breed mate for him. wub.gif