sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I uncovered a Gold in the Alpine today by clicking on a Ridgewing xd.png

Couldn't get it fast enough though.

Disappear for a few months...come back and find out I finally got the gold trophy somehow or another. But don't realize this until I pick up my seventh egg and go to see why it let me pick up one too many.

Whoopee I finally surpassed 500 dragons!

I fulfilled a pair of IOUs that had me really worried! This makes me both relieved and happy smile.gif

Thanks to my husband, I have all of my dragons named (with the exception of all-number codes and the Z codes I have to log). Sure, I had to "pay" for his services, but at least they're named now. Laziness at its finest! tongue.giflaugh.gif

I bought a new Gaming Desktop in an attempt to speed up DC. My current set-up can barely refresh the biomes without going all stir-crazy. rolleyes.gif

I have no other uses for the lightning fast speeds, since I don't believe in the whole "PC MASTER RACE" shtuff. laugh.gif

So, yeah, I bought something really expensive just so I can play DC. *obsessed* *dedicated*

Created a drake zombie! Eee, it's so cute. Really wasn't expecting a success.

Made someone's day with my "Feeling Lucky?" link. Glad I could do something nice for someone. smile.gif

Wow o_o Thank you (: I think I can breed mate for him. wub.gif

I just love this pairing! I'm so glad he gendered right! I need a female Magelight from a similar lineage, now, since I suck at catching Kyanite/Magelight pygmies. A nice person donated a Kyanite egg to me, though.

Thank you again! I appreciate it. I suck at catching commons when I'm actually LOOKING for them.

I DID catch a CB Ice and a CB Alamandine though! Yay.

After several failed attempts, I finally have summoned my first GoN!

Also at 199 adult dragons! My next hatchling grows up in 3 hours! Can't wait to have a nice silver trophy!

Edited by arjunvohra

Also, I surpassed 500 dragons, but still no gold trophy xd.png

Only adults and frozens count - and zombies do not. But soon you'll be there smile.gif

Disappeared from this site for a while. Just came back.

Anyway, I grabbed a couple eggs from the AP to hatch and put up for free on the departures thread, and got this.

First one ever! Yay! Keeping this one lol. Thanks to whoever dropped it.

Only adults and frozens count - and zombies do not. But soon you'll be there smile.gif

PRAISE TJ! MY PRAYER WAS ANSWERED! FINALLY AT A GOLD TROPHY YO!

I am jealous of my husband. His CB Gold has bred 3 times. All 3 times he has gotten a Gold egg. I breed my Golds each week to no avail. Congratz to my husband for having a well-behaved Gold Dragon. rolleyes.gif