sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*Points to signature*

*Throws confetti*

*Dances wildly on a chair while flailing her arms*

*Falls off chair while wildly giggling*

Oh, and they all have names. Except the eggs and the tree.

Impressive work! That is an ungodly amount of dragons!

I just caught a Leetle Tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally freaking out! I've never was that lucky on DC, but now I can't say that anymore!!!!!!

I almost cried of happiness when I got it (but then I realised I was in spanish class and people would look at me in a strange way)

Oh, yeah, here it is: http://dragcave.net/view/ySehP

It is my first time to breed dragons for the purpose of sending them to the Abandoned Page. I bred 4 prize dragons and 1 prizefail dragon! smile.gif (I would have bred more but I ran out of Purple Dragons and I did not want to risk refusals.) I hope that they end up in good homes. happy.gif

I've got outta influences when I had to influence him, but he gendered correctly by itself.

Same with her!

And I have a mate for him!!!

edit: I've caught a CB m Aria in the AP - which I still don't have one.

Edited by aisudesu

Caught an Almandine and an Ice one after another, despite having a broken refresh key. I guess the 7 users on there with me weren't interested?

Ah, caught one of all the new releases, after having to abandon some really nice eggs to get space for them. I absolutely love the light-blue scaly egg, I am already imagining them with Soulpieces!

I had to abandon two eggs (which fortunately I can rebreed) so I had room for one of each new breed, but I went to the AP first to look for ERs, and caught:

- 1 gendered 4d 1h hatchling

- 2 CB incuhatchable eggs, one of them with a Z code ^^

- 1 CB super-ER egg precog'd to be the right gender for me to complete a CB pair

All commons, but a nice side effect of the unexpected release. biggrin.gif

(Thank you to those who abandoned them, and I hope my abandoned eggs will find good new homes, too. smile.gif )

Locked with 3 new eggs now. (And 4 other ones I hope I won't regret keeping.)

Edited by Confused Cat

-squeals- I finally completed one checkered lineage consisting of male aeons and female Falconiform wyverns! Now I just need to finish the other checkered lineage consisting of male Falconiform and female aeon wyverns. And best of all? None of the dragons had refused each other!

Edit: Guess who just finished the checkered lineage? This girl!!! All of my dragon's bred together successfully and I finally finished my breeding plans for the Aeon Wyverns!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I've finally begun the process of shifting names between my dragons. 8D I've been meaning to do it for years but the recent realisation that most of my 'better' names are languishing on messy dragons I would never breed finally prompted action. Of course I'm not moving any names from dragons whose offspring have been named after them -- I'm sentimental like that. x3

My CB bronze lunar herald grew up. :3 I've been wanting one for a looooong time but due to being terrible at calendars, I've always missed the window for them in the past. xP Need a lot more CBs for my next breeding project but I'm happy I can start breeding in the next cycle! *pets dragon* ovo

My "lustrous sheen" have hatched and I've went to the AP and grabbed an ER Celestial egg and a Vine/Yulebuck checker ^^

I also got a Waterhorse from Mistletoe earlier! smile.gif

Edited by aisudesu

An incredibly kind DC user freed up a name I need for a lineage project wub.gif

Edited by Aie

^^ You could go for whichever gender you prefer the look of, or that would look best with your favourite breed? Or just let it gender as it wants and, if/when you get another, influence it opposite for a pair?

My yay of the day: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vDgbu Egg on the first try! I've been wanting a suitable mate for that Wrapping Wing for a couple of years. xd.png

After months of searching for a Thunder, either in AP or CB, I finally managed to pick a CB up biggrin.gif

the crazy thing is that when I saw it, I accidently refreshed but it was still there and I still managed to get it happy.gif

such luck xd.png

I managed to pick up a cheese and a dino within about half an hour happy.gif

I got my second guardian of nature today! After close to a year of failed summons, I believe. Yessss!

Edited by guuvii