sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

beautiful! how did you get that?

got 18 witchlights for halloween

Congrats!! I only managed to get 8

Well, a generous user allowed me to set up a wonderful trade with her. I asked around a lot with prize owners until one of them agreed to make a deal for a 2g.

Bred 3 gold eggs in a row. Usually I get no interest, so this was a nice surprise. Until today, my dragons just laughed at me every time I'd breed them.

Not sure if these are as elusive as they were prior to my hiatus, but I've snagged myself a CB Almandine. happy.gif

They seem a lot more common (I've been on hiatus too, but I had previously seen none and now I've caught one), but they're still definitely a great catch! Congrats smile.gif

Woo! This beauty colored right! Only the second attempt too! biggrin.gif

Fingers crossed that she likes Him!

Those are both incredibly gorgeous! Congrats for the correct coloring, too, I'm glad you avoided the potential agony smile.gif

Congrats everyone!!! smile.gif

@Siliskor: Esp you, that is very pretty!

I got a truely wonderful gift yesterday:

user posted image

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif

omg! My first GON summoned!!!!

Congrats! That's always an awesome feeling. ^^

I managed to catch a pair of CB witchlight hatchlings last night with 30 minutes left to live. The female died before she could grow up, but the male survived with about a minute to spare. Of the five hatchlings that I saw whiz through the AP last night, I believe he is the only survivor.