sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*sees Leetle tree* *spazz clicks* *Nearly faints*

...I got my Leetle Tree! Six years of DragCave I finally caught a Leetle Tree!

Caught two Cheese eggs with funny codes. One is called poogA and the other is yJakk...Really nice day for Cheeses apparently. I don't even like them, but I can't resist spaz clicking every time I see the word cheese. At least I might be able to trade them for something, at least for the funny codes. laugh.gif

Also have this interesting coded Alamandine. She wants to be Lucius Malfoy, apparently. Too bad she gendered female. dry.gif

Oh my GoN. Finally, finally after three years, I've summoned my second GoN. Maybe I'll get the third in three more years. rolleyes.gif

My new Dragon Cave Gaming Desktop came today and it's blazing fast. It literally takes 1 second to load ANY DC page now. *goes hunting*

My new Dragon Cave Gaming Desktop came today and it's blazing fast. It literally takes 1 second to load ANY DC page now. *goes hunting*

Nice! Mind to share the specs?

I caught 3 CB rares yesterday!

I'm almost done collecting Mageia and Pyro xenowyrms for scroll goals. I just finished grabbing the Almandines and Spessartines that I need smile.gif

Bit late posting this but got my first 2g silver tinsel! Now I'm half down in my goal to have 1 2g of each type (still need to find both types of gold and silver shimmer)

Times like these I wish we could keep more than 1 egg. I've never seen a multi-clutch with more than 1 metallic. First time for everything, I suppose. rolleyes.gif

Congratz to the lucky person who finds the 2nd Silver. Treat it well. smile.gif

user posted image

Times like these I wish we could keep more than 1 egg. I've never seen a multi-clutch with more than 1 metallic. First time for everything, I suppose. rolleyes.gif

Congratz to the lucky person who finds the 2nd Silver. Treat it well. smile.gif

user posted image

Gorgeous!

I'm glad to see celestials beginning to multiclutch with variety - bonus points for producing rares smile.gif

Ohhhh phew~ I'm so relieved. I didn't get an egg from these guys, but they didn't refuse. I don't know what I would have done if they had. happy.gif;

Gold Tinsel and Silver

Locked with some beautiful Christmas eggs <3

Also got my Magikarp badge right now! How amazing is that?

Edited by andromedae

Not counting eggs that are for IOUs, I have exactly 2999 dragons.

That means whatever dragon I catch next will be my 3000th.

I am excited laugh.gif

im egglocked with all holly eggs and just holly eggs heck yeah

If you want more Holly eggs and aren't worried about lineage, I can breed you some.

I'm locked thanks to an amazing person who gifted me with a CB Silver for Christmas. I tried to trade him (her?) some rares, but they didn't want anything. I did manage to force a chicken and a cheese down their throats at last.

Also, both of my CB Autumns will hatch in a few minutes! Yay. I think I owe you one, right, Celly? I forget stuff! laugh.gif

If you want more Holly eggs and aren't worried about lineage, I can breed you some.

I'm locked thanks to an amazing person who gifted me with a CB Silver for Christmas. I tried to trade him (her?) some rares, but they didn't want anything. I did manage to force a chicken and a cheese down their throats at last.

Also, both of my CB Autumns will hatch in a few minutes! Yay. I think I owe you one, right, Celly? I forget stuff! laugh.gif

"force a chicken and a cheese down their throat"...

Ok...

I caught some hollies, one thuwed and Im keeping on hunting!

Last night I snagged a CB magma (trio dragon) and today, a CB Spessartine...this is why I cave trawl during the first blast of holiday breeding. Everybody's either holiday locked or in the AP chasing hollies

Edited by Aang