sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Cheese, Paper, Rainbow Copper, CB Silver, and CB Mageia Xeno today. Guess everyone else was hunting the AP for low time eggs. Only really excited about the Silver and Mageia, since the others aren't that rare, but they do make for nice trades.

So happy to have another Mageia to add to my army and another CB Silver, because the most recent CB Silver I got refused his chosen mate. I get a second chance! poptartFINALTINY.gif

After being on DC for 6+ years (and having trios nearly as long)

I FINALLY summoned my first GoN!!!

Im so happy ;www;

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I just managed to summon my final GoN AND it has a cool code! wub.gif

So... I made my first Zombie just seconds ago:

user posted image

Instead of repeating this story in "Current Bad Luck", I'll just write it here:

My new Zombie was an accidental kill and zombify. I had several Silvers unnamed to be used for Zombification. I didn't realize this particular Silver was unnamed because I had never gotten around to it. In fact, it was a gift from a really nice person. Now I feel like a complete censorkip.gif and almost want to cry. Over pixels. Omg.

*screams*

My New Year looks like it'll start out all awesome!

I scored this one while absently clicking through the biomes: https://dragcave.net/lineage/JxqRR

AND THEN.

I got this one while I was hunting randomly: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cpR2p

The second one, I was wondering, "Why does it have a different color? Aren't these normally supposed to be purple?", before I checked the Wiki.

I screamed.

They finally gave me a Gold! I've been trying for so long. laugh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

I finally have a custom title on my avatar.

Such a silly thing to be happy about, but YES, correct color Lumina. Now I can do this lovely little code checker~

(Whoop, accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. oxo; )

Such a silly thing to be happy about, but YES, correct color Lumina. Now I can do this lovely little code checker~

(Whoop, accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. oxo; )

Oooooo! I'm hoping to turn this into a proper checker in February - wanna swap after I've got it sorted? smile.gif

OK, 4 days ago I got my first cheese and found that it has a cool code (at least I think it does). Immediately after it hatched today, I went to the biomes and snagged my second cheese. Now that's spooky!

I snagged a vamp off the AP the other day. Not much compared to what else is on here, but I'm honestly amazed that I got one just like that.

My 9 year old sister caught a CB Silver! She is willing to trade it to me in exchange for all my CB Nebula (4 of them, 2 hatchies) and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm so excited!