sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got the last rare Valentine mate that I need before Feb and as a low time hatchie too for a bonus, and a month early too \o/ now I can relax a little. biggrin.gif

I'm so happy! biggrin.gif I finally made some progress on my Wyvern Lineage, it took me four months to get this Nhio egg, sure felt longer though. xd.png It doesn't look like much, but the lineage so far took me three years.

Woah, that one is awesome - actually looks like quite a lot of work!

I was just able to breed a Blusang egg and one egg of each color of Shimmers. They are messy, but I have trouble breeding them and then suddenly I get all these at once!

Did a quick search to see if this little guy's name had already been taken, and when I saw that it wasn't, I told my friend about it and he told me to grab it as soon as I can. So I did. wub.gif

My favorite Castlevania game, my favorite Castlevania protagonist, and one of my most beloved dragon breeds in the game, all rolled into one. I'm so happy. * u *

I caught an egg with my dragon's in it. I tossed it back, but it's nice to see someone continuing my lines.

I wasn't quite sure what Witchlights would look good with, so I bred one with a Green Nebula. OHMAIGOSH it's beautiful!!!

user posted image

Caught two Lunar Heralds, two Almandines, and two Spessartines in today's egg hunt. Maybe I can trade them for something cool. ;~;

@Amazon_warrior : Yeah, I think 6th gen will be the final one for me, too laugh.gif

Me three. Unlike yours, though, mine snuck in a blue-winged, which I was able to mirror. This time I'm keeping this egg, I sent the 1st test breed to the AP. If I can find an unrelated 3rd gen, I'll have all the makings for 6th gen.

Would that 3rd gen need a blue-winged or a blush-winged mother?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Caught two Lunar Heralds, two Almandines, and two Spessartines in today's egg hunt. Maybe I can trade them for something cool. ;~;

Holy crap! That's an awesome catch. What color Lunars are they? I've been trying for Lunars for months!

On my end of the congrats thing...I caught YET ANOTHER CB silver. I got her in the Volcano and she has a beautiful all lower-case letter code, too. I'm glad the DC gods seem to be giving me lovely things to take my mind off my family illness.

Also caught a Pyro Xeno and a Cheese. Not too excited about them, but maybe someone else will want them and I can get a Spessartine/Alamandine (my favorites).

Reflex clicked a Pyro Xeno with a z-code. Since no one wanted to trade, I guess I'll keep it and even out my female/male ratios.

Reflex clicked a Pyro Xeno with a z-code. Since no one wanted to trade, I guess I'll keep it and even out my female/male ratios.

I would have, being an avid Z collector and all, but I had no idea what to offer. x_x

Holy crap! That's an awesome catch. What color Lunars are they? I've been trying for Lunars for months!

Yep, like Ruby Eyes said, they're bronze!

And then this morning I got another CB Spessartine.

I'm jealous of your CB Silver luck! I've been trying to snag a couple in earnest these past few weeks because I have a few names saved I'd like to put on them, but no luck. ;~;

A breeding project is going well^^

Makes me very happy! Is my first breeding project~

Making lovely lineages with Pink Xenos and Waterhorses <3