sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

YES!

Just summoned a GoN (and I only have 1 adult magma)!

Was not expecting that in the slightest!

EDIT: Also just bred this!

EDIT 2: FINALLY! http://dragcave.net/progeny/g4uzb I've been waiting since May 6th to breed this!

EDIT 3: Just caught a cheese!

Edited by Cheekadee

Traded for some much-needed holiday mates, and bred a couple more for my new Halloweens. It's the first time in months I've been egglocked when it's not holiday breeding season.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

By far one of the most difficult lines I've done. I've been working on this line for over 3 years! It's not quite done yet, but this was the hump I've been trying to get over for 2 years.

I now have a mate for Her, and provided they don't give me any problems, that will finally give me a mate for Him, and I can finally call this lineage complete!!!! <3

Was randomly clicking through the biomes and happened upon a Mageia egg! wub.gif

Also got my silver trophy today laugh.gif

Edited by coo_

omg! My first GON summoned!!!!

Congrats! *sneaks onto your scroll to click your GoN egg for encyclopedia records* o3o Gosh these things are rare!

Congratulations to everyone else, too. :3

Recently came back after around two years of not actually playing DC and I've already managed to catch a CB Thunder and a CB Ice. biggrin.gif Here's to hoping catching up to what I missed will be as nice as this.

@rrattts wow congrats, that's some really nice breedings.

I managed to snag not one but two Almandine Pyralspite eggsin the Alpines, was not expecting to get either of them. I'm so happy since the two have both ended up female so now I can influence these two males. biggrin.gif

Edited by vythalax

Caught a Tan Ridgewing and a Red Dorsal within an hour of each other. I love hunting the Cave in the wee hours of the morning.

Bred this as a birthday gift for myself. wink.gif

Also this. Went there expecting a Xeno, got a Silver instead. I love it when things don't go the way I expect them to. biggrin.gif

Caught a Thunder earlier and was thinking about trading it since I remembered I already had a few. Good thing I checked before I did that, since it was actually my first!

Test bred five new holiday pairs. One no interest, four eggs, and some squee-ing.

I have 5000 dragons! xd.png

Congrats!

I've been breeding this pair since June 2015 trying for an Albino to continue the line

today is 21/11/16 and I finally have that Albino http://dragcave.net/progeny/QmVho

over a year of breeding and when I saw that Albino, I yelled FINALLY at the top of my lungs

*Points to signature*

*Throws confetti*

*Dances wildly on a chair while flailing her arms*

*Falls off chair while wildly giggling*

Oh, and they all have names. Except the eggs and the tree.