sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

You know you're seriously running out of ideas to name your dragons when you name it something in binary. I'm such a horrible person. First it's words in Klingon. nOW ITS BINARY. HELP.

But I did catch this interesting egg, this fancy checker egg, this staircase, ( I dun have a cb gold. dangit ) this snow angel and valentine staircase, this nice checker, and last, but certainly not least; this Pretty all-holiday checker! wink.gif I also got a CB gemshard but that's not all that interesting. xd.png

Edited by jillybean711

I got 5 beautiful Holiday dragon eggs from the Community Cave. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of the people who donated them. Amazing.

o___o how

Congrats everyone with their catches~!

I've gotten all the frozen hatchies I needed (new Solstice, both Aegis sprites)!

Congrats to everyone who caught the Holly eggs I just sent to the AP!

First few Aegis dragons grew up & enraged one of them

"Upon witnessing your misdeeds, Death to 2016 becomes filled with an uncontrollable rage, assuming a much more vicious form."

Pfffft. XP The description is kinda funny

...I've never enraged one before so yeah.

My holiday goals have been fulfilled! (Or should I say Hollyday wink.gif )

Not bad for my first DC Christmas! I'll be sure to try for one of those elusive 2G Hollies next year.

Adding to my post - managed to get at least x3 2Gs of every Holiday breed from the past + 2 CBs of the new. Really happy about this! Will definitely be breeding them all to the AP next year smile.gif

Edited by andromedae

In two days I will be able to try for this wub.gif

Gorgeous! And so much work! Heh, I should know, 'cause when this little girl grows up, I can start trying for something similar.user posted image

Edited by Sunrunner

O_O Just caught my first ever 2nd gen. Holly (sibling to this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/iAM1M); it's currently fogged!

I guess after all my hours of catching + re-abandoning and staying up this late was good??? I am tempted to trade it for a 2nd. gen. from Spriter alt, though... hm.

Very unexpectedly received a pretty 2nd gen Aegis from (Abby) in a random trade I'd posted in the forum a few days ago. smile.gif It made me especially happy since I haven't had the time or energy to do any AP hunting at all in this year's holiday event, so this Aegis is really the only lineaged Christmas egg on my scroll apart from a couple Mistletoes I bred myself and a couple Aegis for freezing purposes.

This is a little unusual, but I'm excited that this event means that my badges have finally reached the end of the page and have started a second line. xd.png

I finally summoned a Guardian of Nature. yess

Congratulations! And thanks to your post here, I now have unlocked all of the sprites for the GoN! I was really struggling to observe enough eggs to make it go solid!

Got majority of the Holiday dragons ('07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14) and just need '15 to round out the set!

I only got the '14 one earlier today, time to get this one up to speed and hatched!

Accidentally bred this great code on the 25th. Accidentally abandoned it while breeding other things.

Accidentally picked it up from the AP today while hunting. All is well and BjJOe is back in my hands.

Test breeding my newly grown holidays is going well. I've still got to breed mates for some of them, though.