sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Was shocked to have grabbed an egg that not only is all caps, but all letters as well (it also sounds like a name)! xd.png Now I'm not sure whether to influence it male or female ^^;

I told my boyfriend that I was looking for some mistletoe eggs that auto-abandoned when I bred an IOU for someone... because I really liked the lineage and wanted one for myself xd.png So he helped me look at when we thought it would appear in the AP.

He. caught. one. of. the. eggs! I can't believe it. ;-;

Seconds after picking up this from the AP, I grabbed this from the desert. Too bad I don't have luck like this every time I try to catch an egg.

I didn't realise I'd hit 400 so belated celebrations for getting closer to the gold trophy biggrin.gif

Edited by CitrusFlavours

He and her didn't produce an egg, but "why is this a congrats?" you may ask - it's cuz they haven't perma refused each other - Idk what I would've do.

I need to breed them together so he can finally have a mate. ^^ I think I can get him a mate after the holidays tho dry.gif

Oh, and also, past dragons that I got before the Holiday breeding have all gendered correctly! Yay!!

THIS

Several days of stalking later.

I finally got a 2007 Holiday dragon! Now I'm down to 2013, 2014 and 2015 (as well as 2016's coming in a few days)!

You know you're seriously running out of ideas to name your dragons when you name it something in binary. I'm such a horrible person. First it's words in Klingon. nOW ITS BINARY. HELP.

But I did catch this interesting egg, this fancy checker egg, this staircase, ( I dun have a cb gold. dangit ) this snow angel and valentine staircase, this nice checker, and last, but certainly not least; this Pretty all-holiday checker! wink.gif I also got a CB gemshard but that's not all that interesting. xd.png

Edited by jillybean711

I got 5 beautiful Holiday dragon eggs from the Community Cave. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of the people who donated them. Amazing.

o___o how

Congrats everyone with their catches~!

I've gotten all the frozen hatchies I needed (new Solstice, both Aegis sprites)!

Congrats to everyone who caught the Holly eggs I just sent to the AP!

First few Aegis dragons grew up & enraged one of them

"Upon witnessing your misdeeds, Death to 2016 becomes filled with an uncontrollable rage, assuming a much more vicious form."

Pfffft. XP The description is kinda funny

...I've never enraged one before so yeah.

My holiday goals have been fulfilled! (Or should I say Hollyday wink.gif )

Not bad for my first DC Christmas! I'll be sure to try for one of those elusive 2G Hollies next year.

Adding to my post - managed to get at least x3 2Gs of every Holiday breed from the past + 2 CBs of the new. Really happy about this! Will definitely be breeding them all to the AP next year smile.gif

Edited by andromedae