Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I did the same thing the other day. I traded with someone for a 2G Sunsong from Silver as a mate for her. That same person offered me another Sunsong with the same lineage and I was like, "Wellll, I already have mates for both of my Silvers from Sunsong, but these two will probably refuse so I'd better take it anyway." And sure as anything they refused yesterday. xd.png Me and my big mouth. But at least I took the back-up spouse!

Is there anyone out there who is able to breed a 4EG Black from Silvers as a mate for this baby? It doesn't have to be a perfect checker, obviously. I just traded for it yesterday. I thought I saw a lineage thread for such requests once but I don't remember what it was named. ;_;

I can. I'll have to 1) wait until I'm out of hatchie lock. 2) Find one that isn't related to yours. Gone Shootin sounds like a familiar name of one of my guy's grandparents. Will send you a PM when I unlock with possibilities.

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

Sounds like I'm not the only one suffering an unusual number of refusals.

I've been trying to get PB 5th gen royal blue but she has been refused by him and him. So, I've bred a sibling to her. Hopefully, I won't get a refusal this time around. It's getting old and I want a mate for him.

Another frustration: her. She has no interest in *any* dragons. Not even guardians! I want offspring from her, any offspring!

Edited by ytak

Is there anyone who has a 2nd Gen Bright Pink but no matching mate who is willing to try and help me out?

If you think you can help me, please get in touch! I will gladly try to get you a mate for your 2nd gen in return!

Thank you!

What about this?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NOU8

agajol - Thank you for your offer, I really appreciate it. It would be perfect but I don't know 100% yet whether or not I will need your help unsure.gif

You see lilysally's friend has a 2nd gen Bright Pink also and I have asked her if she would breed it with a 2nd Gen BSA Pink if I could get one for her but I have not yet had a response as lilysally is translating between us. Would it be ok with you if I kept your offer in mind until I know for sure whether or not lilysally's friend will breed for me please? If you don't mind waiting, I will PM you to let you know if I need your help or not. For your referance if I do need your help, I will source the 2nd gen black, influence and hatch it for you so all you will need to do is worry about the breeding.

But sometimes the lineages turn out as pretty as I hope. I am very happy with this.  smile.gif

@Bootsmann: congrats on such a beautiful lineage!! It looks simply stunning! laugh.gif

@Xythus: I'm now trying to get a 2d gen gold out of my two red (f)*gold(m) pairs, so if you're still in need of a 2d gen goldfail - I'll gladly share with you any 2d gen reds I'll get biggrin.gif

@Chanilove: this looks pretty interesting in terms of colorscheme laugh.gif

I'm now very happy 'cause they didn't refuse each other (I've worked on getting this pair for quite a long time, for some reason my cb gold lady refused to produce 2d gen purples for months xd.png ) It may sound stupid but after clicking the "breed" button I closed my eyes tight before I could actually force myself to open them and face the breeding result... laugh.gif It looks like my dragons had mercy on me and liked each other...

And for this little one I need some unti-alt vibes now xd.png something tells me I won't get the right color this time ninja.gif (due to the super hight alt neb ratios unsure.gif nowadays)

So many prettyful lineages... wub.gif

I've decided to start a Pillow x Shadow Walker one, because why not? I was hoping to have a 4th gen to show for it, but a refusal has just thrown a spanner into the works. dry.gif Come Halloween, I'm going to replace some of the Pillows with SWs. For now, I'm just getting the pairings and structure sorted.

Was delighted to be able to breed this 4th gen Ember x Marrow, which is a Thuwed to boot. I also dodged the refusal bullet and bred a 4th gen Daydream x '09 Val. Both these lineages are done to death, but it's because they're fabulous. biggrin.gif

If anyone would like to do any bloodswaps, please let me know. biggrin.gif I can't go any higher than 4th gen for the Ember x Marrow for now, but, so long as refusals don't rear their ugly heads, I'll have a 5th gen Daydream x Val fairly soon.

Not so good news is my 'Painted Wings' and GW x Turp projects. Building mates for them is proving hell. It's a never-ending cycle of refusals, no interests, and wrong eggs.

Also, these two UVs won't play ball either. rolleyes.gif Bah!

Hmmm, the Tsunami wyverns are a bit of a cop-out, but maybe better than waiting an eternity for my stubborn 2nd gen Ices to give me 3rd gen Ice eggs...

I'm also having second thoughts about the Coastal Waverunner, but am not sure whether to find an alternative or not at this stage. *thoughtful*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Orlageddon: What an interesting lineage! ohmy.gif I never knew how those colors would work, but it proves to be so prettyyyy!

Ae0nian: Thank you so much for your generosity! biggrin.gif I have resorted to breeding my CB Golds to reds too, so hopefully something will come up! <3 Thanks again!

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who does such a thing. Whenever I breed, I look at the egg spaces I have, and breed the things I need all at once according to # of eggs I can hold. So for example, I have three egg spaces, so I breed three things at once. Right after I click breed, I switch to another tab to breed, and repeat. Then, I close my eyes for 3 seconds, and go and look at the tabs. Its silly, and my brother comments everytime I do it. xd.png

Lullakai-Shi: I love your way of thinking! It seems that we both had the same ideas at some point. I can breed a sibling to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DeTRa (Coincidentally, bred today) if you'd like, as well as however many 2nd gens from SW x Pillow as you'd like. :3 I ALSO can breed you a sibling to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Fea5 If you require it for your lineage building. :3

PS: My CB Marrows hate me, as breeding has been dismal for weeks. I will give you your promised nocts as soon as I can! sad.gif

Orlageddon: What an interesting lineage! ohmy.gif I never knew how those colors would work, but it proves to be so prettyyyy!

Thanks. :3 I'd never have thought of the combination, weren't it for my early DC days when I paired all my dragons randomly (and tossed the eggs into the AP *shudder*).

Hmmm, the Tsunami wyverns are a bit of a cop-out, but maybe better than waiting an eternity for my stubborn 2nd gen Ices to give me 3rd gen Ice eggs...

I'm also having second thoughts about the Coastal Waverunner, but am not sure whether to find an alternative or not at this stage. *thoughtful*

I like what you have there for now. Are you planning on extending it and if so, how? I love all blue lineages. smile.gif

I like what you have there for now. Are you planning on extending it and if so, how? I love all blue lineages. smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif It's part of my big rainbow lineage, actually. If the Tsunami and Daydream cooperate to give me a Daydream egg, that'll be bred with the offspring of these two, if they ever deign to give me a purple Ridgewing instead of the Sun eggs they like to produce. rolleyes.gif The best part of all this? I'm doing this as a 7th gen mirror lineage! xd.png I need my head examining...

If you like blue lineages, would you like a sibling of this? I have also been thinking that it'd be neat to do some sort of single-colour gaia-type lineages (I <3 blue and green in particular), but I think I need to get more of this rainbow finished before I start any new projects! tongue.gif

Ae0nian: Thank you so much for your generosity! biggrin.gif I have resorted to breeding my CB Golds to reds too, so hopefully something will come up! <3 Thanks again!

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who does such a thing. Whenever I breed, I look at the egg spaces I have, and breed the things I need all at once according to # of eggs I can hold. So for example, I have three egg spaces, so I breed three things at once. Right after I click breed, I switch to another tab to breed, and repeat. Then, I close my eyes for 3 seconds, and go and look at the tabs. Its silly, and my brother comments everytime I do it. xd.png

@Xythus aww, you're very welcome!! laugh.gif I wish my lasy dragons were as willing to share eggs as I am xd.png yesterday was the breeding day for my gold*red pairs and I got nothing at all ;__; I noticed that it's pretty hard to get even commons out of metallic*common pairs (not to mention uncommons or rares...) Is it just a matter of bad luck, I wonder (then probably I'm just doomed to bad luck sleep.gif) or is it how it should be with metallics?

So I'll let you know when I'm lucky enough to get some 2d gen reds - I hope it won't take me too long - I won't go easy on my dragons next time biggrin.gif

As for the "eye-closing-thing" - though it doesn't help to prevent refusals tongue.gif (aw, that would be awesome!! biggrin.gif) it certainly helps me to get prepared to face a "The dragons refuse to even go near each other" message laugh.gif And it's also good to know I'm not alone who does this thing happy.gif

My latest prettyalbino x sunstone checker-- albino of course, have sunstones gone into hiding?

I was picking up CB moonstones in the AP the other day

I have the dragons to go to 5th gen with this ,but am fighting with wrong genders and too many albinos rolleyes.gif

at least this one was without refusals unlike my red x black project dry.gif

@AeOnian- I have a red x gold checker that I've been working on for years??

reds are few and far between and golds non-existent . I am holding on to someday----

Edited by dragonpuck

yesterday was the breeding day for my gold*red pairs and I got nothing at all ;__; I noticed that it's pretty hard to get even commons out of metallic*common pairs (not to mention uncommons or rares...) Is it just a matter of bad luck,  I wonder  (then probably I'm just doomed to bad luck sleep.gif) or is it how it should be with metallics?

I think yesterday must have just been a bad breeding day. I bred 49 pairs and got a grand total of 7 offspring. Of course over half of those pairs involved either metallics or stripes.

@Dragonpuck - I really like that sunstone x albino combination. And I have noticed, too, that it is hard to get a sunstone these days.

Edited by purplehaze

Bright pinks?

Is there anyone who has a 2nd Gen Bright Pink but no matching mate who is willing to try and help me out?

If you think you can help me, please get in touch! I will gladly try to get you a mate for your 2nd gen in return!

Thank you!

what about this lineage? breed from a friends 2nd gen pair..

3rd gen, pink and silver

I'm looking for a mate?? any one have any Ideas??

Edited by vanylladragon

what about this lineage? breed from a friends 2nd gen pair..

3rd gen, pink and silver

It was a reply to lulu_witch's request, she was looking for people with 2nd gen bright pinks.

yea I know i messed up on the Qoute thingy.. sorry for that..

My latest prettyalbino x sunstone checker-- albino of course, have sunstones gone into hiding?

This is really beautiful lineage, dragonpuck!

Unfortuantely these two refused. I had such great plans for them dry.gif

Anyway, atleast my Flamingo/Tsunami lineage is going pretty good and if things keep that way I will finish it very soon.

So happy~ I finally have all the dragons I need to work towards 6th gen in this lineage! smile.gif Thanks to everyone who helped.

I've also just started on a white x daydream checker.

Edited by kleptomaniac