Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I am looking for someone who has a Val '09 from Stripe x Val '09, aka like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iJGN

If you have one and would be interested in helping me out, let me know! I will breed + hatch a male-influenced white stripe from my own Stripe x Val '09 CB pair and give it to you in exchange for a white stripe from breeding that stripe to your Val '09.

I am doing it to make a mate for this fellow: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lCX0T

If desired, I will also give you an egg from this fellow and his dream mate, if you just help me get her into existence! smile.gif

Thanks, codyne, for trying, and to lulu_witch for offering. And mega thanks and love to sheppardkid wub.gif

Been working on this for about two years or so now, and getting this close feels absolutely awesome <3

@ Saloiq, beautiful project!

@Amazon, wow, that must have taken quite a bit of time to get that far!

Woot! I'm still working on the building a 5th gen mate for my existing 5th gen Frink to complete my Frink Project. Right about now I'm wishing I had stopped at 5 generations. xd.png But, after some aggravating refusals, I'm happy to say that as of today I have almost completed 1st, 2nd and almost 3rd gens. Still have one pair to try in 6 hours (*threatens those two dragons*) and if they cooperate, I'll be completely done with the third generation. That will leave only 3 more breedings to complete the 5th gen mate, and one more epic breeding between the 5th gens to complete the entire lineage.

If you can spare some *no more refusals for danegrrrl* vibes, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm ready to be done with this hair pulling experience so that I can get to the really fun part - gifting the 6th gen Frink babies!

Also, to people who are on my existing Frink list, I'm getting to you as fast as I can..or should I say as fast as my fickle little dragons will allow me to. smile.gif

Edited by danegrrrl

I am definitely sending you no more refusal vibes! Your Frink project is awesome and even though it has been testing at times it is something you should definitely be proud of! The combination of the two discontinued breeds really makes it appealing, especially to those of us who have never had a chance to get Frills or Bright Pinks. I really do wish you all the best with the remainder of the lineage!

Edited by lulu_witch

I am looking for someone who has a Val '09 from Stripe x Val '09, aka like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iJGN

If you have one and would be interested in helping me out, let me know! I will breed + hatch a male-influenced white stripe from my own Stripe x Val '09 CB pair and give it to you in exchange for a white stripe from breeding that stripe to your Val '09.

I am doing it to make a mate for this fellow: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lCX0T

If desired, I will also give you an egg from this fellow and his dream mate, if you just help me get her into existence! smile.gif

I have this Guy, 4th gen evan.. I can breed another. but they are a rare egg.

I do not have a 3rd gen val 09 in just val 09 and stripe.

val 09 and stripe Lineage

@Lolchen- I adopted your egg. as I don't have that kind yet, now I do Thanks

Edited by vanylladragon

I am definitely sending you no more refusal vibes! Your Frink project is awesome and even though it has been testing at times it is something you should definitely be proud of! The combination of the two discontinued breeds really makes it appealing, especially to those of us who have never had a chance to get Frills or Bright Pinks. I really do wish you all the best with the remainder of the lineage!

Thank you! The vibes worked! My scroll is now holding four precious 3rd gen Frink eggs that will be the future m/f pairs for the 4th gen.

WHEW! *breathes big sigh of relief*

Almost there!

Thank you! The vibes worked! My scroll is now holding four precious 3rd gen Frink eggs that will be the future m/f pairs for the 4th gen.

WHEW! *breathes big sigh of relief*

Almost there!

Yay!! That is fantastic news! I am really happy for you biggrin.gif I am now keeping my fingers crossed that none of them refuse each other!

Edit to add: I got this Bluna lady in a trade a little while back and I am starting to try and build a mate for her using 3rd gen Bright Pink checkers. I have this 3rd gen already but I still need 3 other 3rd gens to make a 5th gen mate.

I already posted in the even gen trade thread but got no response so I thought I would post here even though I'm not really meant to as I am getting pretty desperate!

If anyone can help me by breeding 3rd gen Bright Pink checkers I would be so grateful! I am looking for the none Pink breed and preferably a breed that isn't already in the lineage but I realise that 2nd gen Bright Pinks are hard to come by so it's not essential, it's just my preference.

If you can help me, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in return. Thank you!

Edited by lulu_witch

Thanks to purplehaze swapping eggs, I am proud to present a Goldfish Bonanza smile.gif

Now to finish the alt vine and alt black projects I'm also working on.

I got this Bluna lady in a trade a little while back and I am starting to try and build a mate for her using 3rd gen Bright Pink checkers. I have this 3rd gen already but I still need 3 other 3rd gens to make a 5th gen mate.

I already posted in the even gen trade thread but got no response so I thought I would post here even though I'm not really meant to as I am getting pretty desperate!

If anyone can help me by breeding 3rd gen Bright Pink checkers I would be so grateful! I am looking for the none Pink breed and preferably a breed that isn't already in the lineage but I realise that 2nd gen Bright Pinks are hard to come by so it's not essential, it's just my preference.

If you can help me, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in return. Thank you!

I have a second-gen Bright Pink, but she's from Silver and I don't think I'll be able to get a second-gen Silver to match her.

I have a second-gen Bright Pink, but she's from Silver and I don't think I'll be able to get a second-gen Silver to match her.

TheCompleteAnimorph - Thank you for your honesty. It is a shame that she is not fathered by a more common dragon! I wish I could help you get a mate for her but I have nothing that is worth a 2nd gen silver sad.gif If I could I would! You have at least given me an idea! I'm now thinking that I should be looking to find people with 2nd gen Bright Pinks who don't yet have a matching mate for there dragon instead of people who can already breed a 3rd gen.

Is there anyone who has a 2nd Gen Bright Pink but no matching mate who is willing to try and help me out?

If you think you can help me, please get in touch! I will gladly try to get you a mate for your 2nd gen in return!

Thank you!

Would a Pink from this pair help you, Lulu? (I completely forgot I had these two until I read TheCompleteAnimorph's post! -facepalm-) It would be 4G, not 3G, and none of the 2G Pinks are Old Pinks, just the CB's. Also you said you preferred non-Pink offspring, but I thought I'd offer it as a back-up. I also own the parents of Merixa in that lineage and could eventually breed you a 3G Pink sibling, but that would take some time as I've already promised their first Pink offspring elsewhere and they rarely produce anyway. Unfortunately that is all I have to offer and it doesn't seem to suit your preferences that well, but I thought I'd throw it out there regardless. That's a beautiful dragon and I hope you are able to build it a proper mate eventually. :)

Edited by Chanilove

Would a Pink from this pair help you, Lulu? (I completely forgot I had these two until I read TheCompleteAnimorph's post! -facepalm-) It would be 4G, not 3G, and none of the 2G Pinks are Old Pinks, just the CB's. Also you said you preferred non-Pink offspring, but I thought I'd offer it as a back-up. I also own the parents of Merixa in that lineage and could eventually breed you a 3G Pink sibling, but that would take some time as I've already promised their first Pink offspring elsewhere and they rarely produce anyway. Unfortunately that is all I have to offer and it doesn't seem to suit your preferences that well, but I thought I'd throw it out there regardless. That's a beautiful dragon and I hope you are able to build it a proper mate eventually. smile.gif

Chanilove - Thank you for your offer, I really appreciate it. I am growing less and less hopeful that I will ever find what I really want so if you wouldn't mind, I would love a 4th gen egg from your pair please. It is a gorgeous lineage but like you say it's not exactly what I'm looking for so if you don't mind, I will probably use it as a back up until I eventually get dragons with the lineages I'm after. Thank you for helping me. smile.gif

Edit: Chanilove - its looking like I won't need your help after all! Thank you anyway smile.gif

Edited by lulu_witch

Edit to add: I got this Bluna lady in a trade a little while back and I am starting to try and build a mate for her using 3rd gen Bright Pink checkers. I have this 3rd gen already but I still need 3 other 3rd gens to make a 5th gen mate.

A friend of mine can breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4U6C

Not a checker, but just wanted to let you know.

Hello lulu_witch!

I can breed siblings to these: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hOtW8 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/3bNim if they work for you. smile.gif

I don't need anything in return, and no one is obliged to breed for me, but I need a 2nd gen Red from Male CB Gold because my reds had refused each other. ;_;

If you don't have any male CB Golds, I don't mind breeding for you at all!

Please let me know via PM!

Xythus

lilysally - Thank you for the offer, would you mind putting me in touch with your friend please? I would like to discuss some ideas with them.

Xythus - That would be amazing! I would love offspring from both of those lineages please! I will PM you. smile.gif

Edited by lulu_witch

Yay! I was able to finish my GreenSummer line today! With the way seasonals have been breeding I was afraid I would never get my fifth gen.

lilysally - Thank you for the offer, would you mind putting me in touch with your friend please? I would like to discuss some ideas with them.

You can contact her through me, she does not speak English and is not on the forum. I "met" her in a German dog forum.

Hello lulu_witch!

I can breed siblings to these: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hOtW8 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/3bNim if they work for you. smile.gif

I don't need anything in return, and no one is obliged to breed for me, but I need a 2nd gen Red from Male CB Gold because my reds had refused each other. ;_;

If you don't have any male CB Golds, I don't mind breeding for you at all!

Please let me know via PM!

Xythus

All my cb male golds are mated with reds so I'll let you know if I get some reds. ^^ Though I've not been getting anything for months and months so yeah, doesn't seem like I'll be able to help you out soon. :x

@ lulu_witch: That's a really pretty bluna! Wish I could help but alas, no bright pinks. :(

I totally jinxed myself. A pretty purple ridgewing I got as a blood swap for my male moonstone x purple ridgewing line grew up so I was like "Yay, breeding time! Bet they'll refuse. 83". And guess what?

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Oh mayun. XD I'll re-breed the male once I get a bloodswap to the lovely trader who's been waiting awhile for my silly dragons to cooperate.

Edited by Varekis

Hello, guys!

My dragons bred this 4th gen summer egg (autumn start)

If anyone needs it for their seasonal lineage - I'm willing to gift it to them

just send me a PM, please! Claimed!

Edited by Ae0nian

@ lulu_witch: That's a really pretty bluna! Wish I could help but alas, no bright pinks. :(

I totally jinxed myself. A pretty purple ridgewing I got as a blood swap for my male moonstone x purple ridgewing line grew up so I was like "Yay, breeding time! Bet they'll refuse. 83". And guess what?

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Oh mayun. XD I'll re-breed the male once I get a bloodswap to the lovely trader who's been waiting awhile for my silly dragons to cooperate.

I did the same thing the other day. I traded with someone for a 2G Sunsong from Silver as a mate for her. That same person offered me another Sunsong with the same lineage and I was like, "Wellll, I already have mates for both of my Silvers from Sunsong, but these two will probably refuse so I'd better take it anyway." And sure as anything they refused yesterday. XD Me and my big mouth. But at least I took the back-up spouse!

Is there anyone out there who is able to breed a 4EG Black from Silvers as a mate for this baby? It doesn't have to be a perfect checker, obviously. I just traded for it yesterday. I thought I saw a lineage thread for such requests once but I don't remember what it was named. ;_;

Are we talking about refusals? Oh, silly dragons. They're getting to be so predictable! I caught this day dream egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jgIm0 in the AP, and decided to do a 4th Gen Checkered. I tried to get three other eggs (2 Tsunamis and 1 Daydream) and to my surprise, they all bred exactly that. And when they grew up, they bred one daydream and one tsunami the first try. And of course, the third gens had to refuse each other. They were too perfectly behaved to be true rolleyes.gif.

@Dragonico: Thank you SO much! :3 That would be super helpful, I appreciate it! They will be named and loved.

@Chanilove: I think I have something like that. I will PM you if I find it (I have 147 blacks ;_; It will take forever to go through them!) but if you don't get a PM, that means I don't have any black x silver lineages.

@Purplehaze: Beautiful. :3 I bet that took a couple of years to accomplish!