Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Yes, it´s quite beautiful, Bootsman!

This is my FIRST-EVER purebred even gen project biggrin.gif >>>

http://dragcave.net/lineage/u1soj

I´m so glad it worked out in such a short time.

Only one breeding (the last!) produced only an egg after the second try.

All the Lumina dragons are named after Planets or greek Nereids

who are name givers to the the Saturn´s and Jupiter´s moons and rings.

I just got a great gift... a cute, little moonstone . But now i'm having problems in choosing a mate for him. Since i'm sure that is a slim chance to find someone with a sec gen rosebud with a moonstone father, i was trying to find another mate... maybe something like this it would work? Or like this??? Or this???? Please help!!! unsure.gif

I like the second one best. It´s Valentine theme related and the colors are matching.

Good luck with the breeding, whatever mate you chosse!

But sometimes the lineages turn out as pretty as I hope. I am very happy with this. smile.gif

Lineages like this make me realize how narrow minded I must be when it comes to breeding since like 99% of my EG lineages are just checkers. I need to get more inventive. xP

That is really pretty. =)

Thank you, Varekis.

happymom: I agree with ulalena. I like the socond one by far best, too. Hope there is no refusal, whatever mate you chose. *crosses fingers*

Bootsmann,

That is just so awesome!

A big congrats to you for such a lot of effort. I am wondering how

long it took you to make this lineage.

And I will go to the Even Generations Trading and Gifting Centre

to see if you have posted offer to be on a waiting list for a sibling!

I just got a great gift... a cute, little moonstone . But now i'm having problems in choosing a mate for him. Since i'm sure that is a slim chance to find someone with a sec gen rosebud with a moonstone father, i was trying to find another mate... maybe something like this it would work? Or like this??? Or this???? Please help!!!  unsure.gif

@happymom - I could breed you a sibling to this if you like? The pair would look like this. Alternatively I can breed Sweetling Checkers like this and this. While my lineages are not a perfect match, the colours are similar and it would keep it valentine themed.

Send me a PM if you are interested smile.gif

Edited by lulu_witch

@purplehaze & lulu_witch I guess, but I think it still is do-able. Though I haven't exactly thought about it either, so may not. :X

@Wiz Thanks! I guess it's starting to grow on me, though I'm still considering following the pattern through to 4th or 5th Gen...

@Everyone Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. Maybe once I have a bit more free time I'll see what I could do for a mirror. xd.png

@happymom I agree with ulalena, second one appeals to me most.

I just got a great gift... a cute, little moonstone . But now i'm having problems in choosing a mate for him.

Of those pairings, I think I like it paired off with the Sweetling x White checker best.

I can also match that lineage with a sibling to him if you ever want. The parents are on cooldown, so it would be a wait. wink.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

It's a nice scheme. It might be that silvers are on an extra-dry patch right now. I saw in trades someone offering a ER CB neglected hatchy for a CB silver and I"m not sure they got it. So, sparse atm.

Speaking of projects and while I've an egg spot open, does anyone want a CB common x cb Frill attempt? I've 3 CB Frills (m/f/f) and I think all CB commons/uncommons open.

Edited by Vhale

Hi guys! Long time no see.

I tried keeping track of my many projects, but I'm pretty sure some of them fell through the cracks. Guess it's time for a new spring cleaning of my scroll and data *sighs*

Anyway, I've finished my deepsea x greenwing project, as well as this strange goldfish x bluna... arrow head/even? project.

Also, they finally gave me a moonstone AND he already gave me two eggs with his mate! Granted, the first one turned alt on me, but this time it's actually a moonstone! I'm so happy, and soooo close to finally having a mate for Hesperaire!

@ lilysally: gratz! That's a beautiful line!

@ Chanilove: Ohh. I like.

@ Xythus: Ouch. You have my sympathy.

Doing a couple of 3rd gen checker expiraments with the horses. Started with the first pairing, but after stumbling across a water egg in the ap, I think I like that combo better.

Moonstone x Horse

Water x Horse

And I was so happy to find someone continued a checker that I bred. <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bK5ib

Then there's finally, half of my albino hybrid checkers project is almost finished. Still waiting on the right breed offspring from the other half.

I was planning on finishing it at 6th gen, but now since I feel it's almost finished, I'm now contemplating doing the exact same thing for a 6th gen Ultraviolet x Geode.

And now for my next trick . . . heh. Actually, I've decided what checkered project I'm going to do at the same time as my Terrae/Deep Sea one. I'm going do one with Whiptails and Canopy dragons. I think they're nice colors together, and there are currently LOTS of them.

Edited by lastcrazyhorn

Oh, totally forgot in my last post: I need some help. I'm still working on this little project, and I was lucky enough to be gifted her last season.

Now I'm looking for her mate. I need an egg from male marrow x female summer.

I know how difficult this is going to be, so I'd be willing to breed you anything that is within my power... please? Thanks!

Anyway, this is still looking for a good home. Doesn't anyone want it? sad.gif

Edited by Lolchen

I am trying to find a proper mate for Mistletoe Thuwed, my beautiful 3rd gen summer from Thuwed holly x winter checker.

Another holly checker would be fabulous, but I know that would be pretty hard to find. So I was thinking about a summer x winter checker, like this.

What do you think? Does anybody have any other ideas?

(Problem with this idea is, if I breed it myself, I won't be able to finish it until next summer. So if anybody can breed such a winter x summer checker now, please let me know what you would want in exchange.)

@Lolchen, I tried two male marrow x female summer pairs, got no egg and a refusal. If you remind me next week, I'll try again.

Oh, totally forgot in my last post: I need some help. I'm still working on this little project, and I was lucky enough to be gifted her last season.

I know how difficult this is going to be, so I'd be willing to breed you anything that is within my power... please?

@Lolchen - If you don't get a Summer egg by tomorrow I will gladly try my only CB Marrow with a female Summer for you when he comes off cooldown tomorrow.

I know how difficult this is going to be, so I'd be willing to breed you anything that is within my power... please?

@ Lolchen- I sent you a link for a Summer egg. smile.gif