Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

If your brother ever starts a Terrae x Stone lineage, ask him to drop me a PM! I'm only up to gen 5 on my stone x terrae but it'd be great to swap bloodlines with someone :D

Well, he hasn't even decided if he's doing an even-gen or something entirely random yet, but, I'll post here once he breeds a 2nd gen. XD (He doesn't have a forum account.)

After struggling to get a 2nd gen Ice, I struggled with getting a 3rd gen one. I was so surprised when I got this thing - I even thought it was a waterhorse for a second! >_> Don't you two dare refuse.. :|

@mishii - That Balloon/White progeny looks like a nightmare. Dx Balloons must have used to be really common. Not sure if I've already commented on your rainbow in 5E, but I think it looks great. The color changes are smooth, and I like how you didn't end with white/black. The White/Autumn at the top also always attracts my attention. (And do you mind if I remake Luck in the Elemental Storm (3rd gen) with my own dragons? C:)

Pfff, I couldn't help myself and ended up breeding my stones and terraes again...so I have a 5th gen Stone x Terrae going for free if anyone wants it! Lineage

Gone!

Hopefully I can breed up a mate for my other 5th gen and finally reach 6th sometime soon D:

Edited by Haloclimb

Well, he hasn't even decided if he's doing an even-gen or something entirely random yet, but, I'll post here once he breeds a 2nd gen. xd.png (He doesn't have a forum account.)

After struggling to get a 2nd gen Ice, I struggled with getting a 3rd gen one. I was so surprised when I got this thing - I even thought it was a waterhorse for a second! >_> Don't you two dare refuse.. :|

@mishii - That Balloon/White progeny looks like a nightmare. Dx Balloons must have used to be really common. Not sure if I've already commented on your rainbow in 5E, but I think it looks great. The color changes are smooth, and I like how you didn't end with white/black. The White/Autumn at the top also always attracts my attention. (And do you mind if I remake Luck in the Elemental Storm (3rd gen) with my own dragons? C:)

Lol, my god, those balloons. Drove me up the freakin' wall.

Thank you very much for your praise! I'm very proud of my baby lol. I'm working on an alternate version of it, with metallics - I have the nebula/silver 2nd gen silver, I'm just working on getting a 2nd gen gold now for the other pair (then it will also work for a milestone over in Fifth Element lol). Am I nuts? I think I am.

Also, feel free to remake anything you see if you like it! I'm glad it sparked your fancy! I can try to breed you a sibling later if you want a matching mate or something tongue.gif Have fun!

Squee!! 5th Gen SUCCESS!! with my Frink project.

Now, to finish the future mate for this new egg....*please no refusals* vibes are welcome!! tongue.gif

In the meantime, if anyone would like an egg just like this, I will be opening a list for it. Or if you'd like a 3rd or 4th gen instead, I can help you out as well.

5th Gen List:

1. SolarCat

2. Varekis

3. Mercury (sorry it took me so long to see your post and add you to the list!)

4th Gen List: NOW FULL

1. QAndais

2. Juujinx

3. lulu_witch

3rd Gen List:

1. lulu_witch

PM me or reply here and I'll add you. I'm only going to hold 3 names for each list for the time being. Once I empty the lists, I'll post again with 3 new slots for each.

Edited by danegrrrl

Now, to finish the future mate for this new egg....*please no refusals* vibes are welcome!! tongue.gif

In the meantime, if anyone would like an egg just like this, I will be opening a list for it. Or if you'd like a 3rd or 4th gen instead, I can help you out as well.

5th Gen List:

4th Gen List:

3rd Gen List:

PM me or reply here and I'll add you. I'm only going to hold 3 names for each list for the time being.

can I be added to your list for a 4th gen as a mate for

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y11tb

5th Gen List:

1. SolarCat

4th Gen List:

1. QAndais

3rd Gen List:

PM me or reply here and I'll add you. I'm only going to hold 3 names for each list for the time being.

I would also adore a 4th gen to be able to go with this http://dragcave.net/lineage/CsCOM.

That's amazing!

5th Gen List:

1. SolarCat

4th Gen List:

1. QAndais

3rd Gen List:

danegrrrl - Well done on your success! Could I be on your 3rd and 4th gen lists please? You already gave me this 3rd gen so I was hoping you could breed me an unrelated 3rd gen to be his mate and then a 4th gen that isn't related to either so I could get to 5th gen also. Thank you

Now, to finish the future mate for this new egg....*please no refusals* vibes are welcome!!  tongue.gif

5th Gen List:

1. SolarCat

1. QAndais

2. Juujinx

3. lulu_witch

3rd Gen List:

1. lulu_witch

Add me to the 5th gen list please,I love that lineage.

BTW,I have this pair of pink as well(http://dragcave.net/lineage/dT1P2,http://dragcave.net/lineage/hj29o),if you want to continue the lineage,I'd like to breed them for you,just pm me!~ biggrin.gif

Edited by Mercury

5th Gen List:

1. SolarCat

1. QAndais

2. Juujinx

3. lulu_witch

3rd Gen List:

1. lulu_witch

Argh, missed this! D: A 4th gen would make a fantastic mate for this... *sends good breeding vibes anyway*

In other news, is a Moonstone too much to ask for? blink.gif I've been trying to breed a mate for him for what feels like ages...

In other news, is a Moonstone too much to ask for? blink.gif  I've been trying to breed a mate for him for what feels like ages...

lolwut? Blacks breeding better than Moonstones? xd.png

I have 3 pairs I could try for you if you'd like once I unlock. smile.gif

lolwut? Blacks breeding better than Moonstones? xd.png

I have 3 pairs I could try for you if you'd like once I unlock. smile.gif

Inorite? What's going on there? huh.gif Mind you, I had to sprinkle all three pairs with Fertility to get any eggs at all from them.

Thank you very much for the kind breeding offer, but I'm trying to keep this project all on my scroll because it's going to be a lyric lineage when (if!) I ever manage to finish it - it'll be two verses of

. It's one of my favourite songs by them and I already have the rest of the names saved on my scroll. smile.gif

(Incidentally, I'm still trying to breed you a 3rd gen Marrow x Silver, and my pair are *still* being depressingly uninterested in each other. I'll keep trying though...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

That's fine. It's why I asked beforehand because I had a feeling it was probably a solo project of yours. Well good luck anyway! smile.gif

And heh, no rush. I'm patient. I haven't gotten any shinies from my Metals lately either. Maybe one here and there but they aren't breeding too well lately. X\

Edited by tikigurl91

New idea! I'm going to finally make an effort to breed a mate for her. I found her in the AP, and loved her lineage. Now; I'm going to breed her mate with the same pattern BUT with Greens in the base.

Geode at first try ^^

I'm starting to wonder if I should have made a mirror for this instead of an almost exact replica...

A mirror would be hard to manage with the holiday dragons and all, wouldn't it?

ooh, a new pretty

heartseeker start,

thanks to tikigurl91 for the original 3rd gen, I never would have put these colors/dragons together, but I do love the result biggrin.gif

Ok, half of my 5th gen Flamingo x Tsunami checker is done. Now to build this guy a mate happy.gif

I have to say - this is my first checker project which not include Nebulas. It's so much more easy when I don't have to wait and pray "please, be the right colour" xd.png

ooh, a new pretty

heartseeker start,

thanks to tikigurl91 for the original 3rd gen, I never would have put these colors/dragons together, but I do love the result biggrin.gif

That, is gorgeous! <3 Congrats!

thanks mishii biggrin.gif

and in the small world category . I just bred this 4th gen flamingo x '09 valentinealmost checker,

not unusual or anything , but it has '09 valentine off spring from both of my CB '09s- the only way I could have them on my scroll,and I found them both by chance laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

dragonpuck,

that is pretty! I think it is very special indeed! And an unusual combination.