Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Few weeks ago i started a new project: nocturne x albino and now i need some sec gen albinos to make a mate for the one that i have already.

Can anyone help???  smile.gif

Thanks!

I went ahead and tried my only female albino but got no interest. But I really like the way the colors work together.

Edit: Here's to hoping for a PB 7th gen Royal Blue next week.

Edited by ytak

thanks ytak! i like the lineage more at night, when the nocturnes are bluish...

and your royal is impressive... i hope you'll be lucky and get an egg next week! smile.gif

Has anyone done something non-purebred with mints that you care to show?

I'm actually working on an Albino x Mint checker that alternates between gens.

4th gen would look like this

It's not bad looking. The albinos pick up the cream colors from the mints.

*drools*

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Thank you to the wonderful people who gifted me the parents. biggrin.gif

Edit:: Today is a wonderful day for my Valentine Lineage!!!

Got to 6th Gen.

Bred half of a future mate, 5th Gen.

And got half of a mate for that, 4th Gen.

I already have:

Waterhorse (Male)

Horse (Female)

Nocturne (Male)

White (Female)

Albino (Female)

Sunrise (Male)

Daydream (Male)

Terrae (Female)

Guardian (Female)

Red (Male)

Pink (Male)

Magi (Female)

Electric (Male)

Royal Blue (Female)

Golden Wyvern (Male)

Which means I only need two more 3rd Gens to get to 7th Gen!! biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

*drools*

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Thank you to the wonderful people who gifted me the parents. biggrin.gif

Edit:: Today is a wonderful day for my Valentine Lineage!!!

Got to 6th Gen.

Bred half of a future mate, 5th Gen.

And got half of a mate for that, 4th Gen.

I already have:

Waterhorse (Male)

Horse (Female)

Nocturne (Male)

White (Female)

Albino (Female)

Sunrise (Male)

Daydream (Male)

Terrae (Female)

Guardian (Female)

Red (Male)

Pink (Male)

Magi (Female)

Electric (Male)

Royal Blue (Female)

Golden Wyvern (Male)

Which means I only need two more 3rd Gens to get to 7th Gen!! biggrin.gif

Those are all super pretty! Especially the black x Val 09. :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AtNMl

This pairing is completely gorgeous, and as soon as my male Blusang grows I'm gonna try the same breeds with opposite genders.

huh, that is nice. I am tempted to make a checker with Blusang and Luminas, but with the way Blusangs are trading, I'm nabbing some bred eggs to help with older projects too. I've decided to do a 50/50. I'll trade half until I get tired of catching blusangs and keep half until I get to 12 cb males.

This release was a bonanza, I'm actually hatchy/egg locked with 21 babies. I couldn't resist the low-time cb eggs in the ap when they were at 5 days. Then I was confused when I kept getting the overburdened message last night ninja.gif

Edited by Vhale

Hello everyone, I have to to say I love some of the lineages you are doing.

I wanted to ask if any of you kind people could help me with some lineages I traded/picked up. The first is Ember x Albino (this is the lineage here) and the second is Thunder x Nocturne (this is the lineage here).

If anybody anybody wants to breed me a dragon in order to go towards a mate (it doesn't have to be 3rd/4th gen) either pm me or post on this thread.

Edit: Coding fail wink.gif

Edited by sarahfish89

Hello everyone, I have to to say I love some of the lineages you are doing.

I wanted to ask if any of you kind people could help me with some lineages I traded/picked up. The first is Ember x Albino (this is the lineage here) and the second is Thunder x Nocturne (this is the lineage here).

If anybody anybody wants to breed me a dragon in order to go towards a mate (it doesn't have to be 3rd/4th gen) either pm me or post on this thread.

Edit: Coding fail wink.gif

Thats one of my lineages. I haven't gotten around to it yet but I'll be breeding another like it soon (hopefully) so I'll be able to breed you a mate some time. happy.gif

Also can anyone here help me with a project of mine I'm having trouble finding more pairs. I need 2nd gen Turpentines from gold winged Snow Angels I can trade for them if you like. I need three more to get to 5th gen and I'll probably leave it there. Lineage

Edited by tishavara

Eeek! Super excited, I just bred a gorgeous (to me at least) eggie, though it is a pygmy....

lineage. It's a fourth-generation seawyrm, it's father having nilia and seawyrm lineage, it's mother having pumpkin and pygmy lineage.

I think perhaps I may need to breed it a mate. Thinking of what to breed specifically.

can anyone breed me pb gold wyverns?

or ones with lineages like this

I got a CB black that if it genders male I"m breeding with my rosebuds, and if it's female I'm tossing with my ghost walker (pretty babies~) so I can pay you back in second gen blacks later

first breeding from new release

Blusang x Tsunami -- not sure If I will continue

I want to try Blusang x Skywing - I think the colors may mesh better unsure.gif

and give a bit more contrast----

Edited by dragonpuck

And I am now done with my PB royal blue project with this 7th gen egg. smile.gif

I'm not done with royal blues, instead, I'm starting up with a new project: guardian X royal blue checker: 3rd gen. I can take this one out to 7th gen easily but I'm not sure I will.

Also, free PB 2nd gen black hatchie (turns out I can't trade it for *anything* right now). Please name.

Claim my hatchling!

I got your pretty black, ytak. One of my two pairs of 2nd gen pb blacks refused, so this baby has a mate waiting for it, no matter what it genders. smile.gif

I just thought I'd show you guys my little project that I'm working on: click! As you can see they aren't grown up yet, but that should give you the general idea xd.png

Any thoughts on it?

Edited by Snowytoshi

Yay!!!! Hallejuhah!

I'm finally finished with my Frink project. I got it to the 6th generation. I think I'm going to call it good. I'm not sure I have the patience to take it any higher...though if I get bored, watch out!

Also, everyone who is on the list for Frink babies, thanks for your patience. I've fallen behind on breeding with the new releases and whatnot...but I should get back into the normal breeding swing of things very soon!

Score! After several breeds of "no interest" and then a couple of the wrong color, I finally got a 4th gen for my Terrae/Deep Sea lineage!

I'm planning to go out to 6th gen with this one--or possibly 7th gen (I've got the names planned out at least), but this latest drop has thrown my schedule out of whack a bit.

Scooped this from the AP because of the code, saw the lineage and fell in love. <3 I've been a quiet fan of this combination for a while. When I get a moment, I'll breed it a nice mate. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Heh, it looks like the same breeder is dropping a few of those right now. I just snagged This and This. Although I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them yet. ((If you'd like them, just shoot me a PM))

Heh, it looks like the same breeder is dropping a few of those right now. I just snagged This and This. Although I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them yet. ((If you'd like them, just shoot me a PM))

I'm guessing they're after Pinks! tongue.gif I think I'll stick with just the one I have for now, thanks though. smile.gif

-----------------------------

Oooo, forgot to mention that I finally got a black Stripe mate for her! Fingers crossed that they cooperate.

I am desperate and need advice:

I really like the Brines and thought of making a lineage with them. But I can not find a fitting mate. I have tried Waterhorses and Whites and I have seen Skywings, Tsunamis, Thunders, Waters and many other pairings, but to be honest, in my opinion they look all terrible together. I can not find a pairing with fitting colours. Seems like Brines are difficult to use in lineages.

What do you think about Brine x Albino? I do not want to make another PB lineage.

Edited by drabrugon

I am desperate and need advice:

I really like the Brines and thought of making a lineage with them. But I can not find a fitting mate. I have tried Waterhorses and Whites and I have seen Skywings, Tsunamis, Thunders, Waters and many other pairings, but to be honest, in my opinion they look all terrible together. I can not find a pairing with fitting colours. Seems like Brines are difficult to use in lineages.

What do you think about Brine x Albino? I do not want to make another PB lineage.

I would have to see them together to evaluate an opinion. I personally am not a huge fan of the Albinos singularly, but they do seem to compliment blue dragons in lineages nicely. My favorite pairing of the Blusangs has to be Tan Ridgewings, though.

EDIT: Misspelling.

Edited by Chanilove