Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Well my Val Lineage is back underway. Although I'm becoming a bit OCD about dragon placement and whatnot. Starting to drive me crazy. xd.png

Finished! Thanks to all the generous people who donated gen 2 eggs! If you asked for an egg from the line you will be hearing from me as I get more. This one is mine. wink.gif

Got a moonstone that I needed for a 4th gen Moonstone x Albino checker. biggrin.gif

I'm also one breeding away from making a mate to him for a 4th gen Albino x Purple Ridgewing checker and need to breed a sibling to the shown female to produce a 4th gen Electric x Harvest checker.

I may go farther onto 5th gen on the Electric x Harvest. Really love that combo.

@ Nervenklinik That lineage with the deep seas is beautiful.

@ Daydreamer09 Nice work on your lineages. I wish I liked albinos because they look so nice with just about everything. They make my neck hurt just looking at them, though! tongue.gif

Some updates on my assorted projects:

I finally managed to breed a 3rd gen checkerboard Stripe as a mate for him. The plan is breed a 4th gen black Stripe as a mate for this Silver to make a 5th gen Dark&Light lineage. It was really difficult to find a dark-coloured dragon breed that wouldn't produce black Stripes! xd.png

After getting a startling number of Blacks, I finally bred a 2nd gen Moonstone. And at least I have plenty of mate options for him now! tongue.gif He needs to breed me a nice Moonstone mate for her, she's been waiting a while.

Lastly, because I'm crazy I decided to do a 7th gen rainbow project a bit like Lastalda's. I have all but one of the 2nd gens I need (my silly Gold x GW pairs keep refusing to breed me an egg), and I'm slowly getting the 3rd and 4th gens that I need: http://dragcave.net/lineage/95F8i, http://dragcave.net/lineage/ahL2B, http://dragcave.net/lineage/a42ff. The last two will (hopefully!) be mates once the Terrae comes off cooldown, and with any luck I'll have the first 5th gen. *crosses everything*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

So many pretties!

Gawd, I wish I had more patience for a rainbow lineage. They're so pretty but considering how much strife my pygmy rainbow lineage gave me when I was working on it, I doubt I would have enough sanity intact to tackle an all-breeds rainbow. XD

I was wondering whether anyone's got a G5 lumina x sunsong checker like this and would be interested in a blood swap once I can breed again. .3. I love the combination and would love to add fresh blood if possible. Names don't have to be quite as fashion-centric as mine. Extending the lineage would be nice in any case. ;p

Wow, sooo many beautiful lineages, wishing they were all mine.

Daydreamer09, I must admit I never saw a lineage with Electric that

I like till seeing yours with the Harvest mates. Absolutely

brilliant idea for combo.

Heavens, I missed a lot.

Daydreamer09: That Harvest x Electric really looks stunning! I have never seen that combination before and surely wouldn't have thought of it.

Rainbows are just soooooo pretty. I must make one myself once..... But there are so many nice possibilities.

I finally finished my Red x White-Project. Not that happy with the pattern though. Nervenklinik, you did a much better job with your lineage and the arrangement of the dragons in the first Gen. That Deepseatidal is indeed very pretty - the pattern as well as the colour combination. Nevertheless, I am happy the project is finally finished. They were driving me nuts giving the wrong egg-colour week after week after week.

I also hit 5th Gen with my PB Pink. I'll leave it with that - by far enough Pinks on my Scroll to influence every single egg the way I like.

And I finished my Bluna and Shallow Water-Projekt. Not that happy with this outcome as well. Looks a bit, well, confusing. Too many different dragons. Maybe I should start planning the projects with images on my computer but I am afraid it would take too much excitement out of the breeding if I knew exactly what it will look like in the end before I even start. So I should probably stick with paper? We'll see.

But I am very happy about THIS! cool.gifbiggrin.gif The first 3rd Gen finally!

Edited by Bootsmann

I've started working on a Terrae/Deep Sea checkered lineage project and just got one of my 2nd gen pairs to cooperate. So hopefully this is what the 4th gen lineup will look like. *hopes*

And I finished my Bluna and Shallow Water-Projekt. Not that happy with this outcome as well. Looks a bit, well, confusing. Too many different dragons. Maybe I should start planning the projects with images on my computer but I am afraid it would take too much excitement out of the breeding if I knew exactly what it will look like in the end before I even start. So I should probably stick with paper? We'll see.

Oh, but I really like the symmetry here! It's so pretty!

I've always been amazed by the dedication the breeders on here put forth toward their lineage projects. There are so many pretty checkers and other even-generation projects in this thread! I was finally inspired to start a couple of my own, but seeing some of the others here I feel pretty inadequate. XD I've only reached 4G on my Ember x Red Nebula checker and 3G on my alternating checker with Ridgewings x Dorsals. Hopefully the former will have reached 5G within the next couple weeks -- I have the dragons, I just need them to breed proper eggs for me. As for the latter, the majority of 2G's for that project have been gifted since my own caveborns are being stubborn. e.e Hopefully they'll breed proper eggs this week!

I'm super excited about finally finding a mate for my Thuwed Valentine. Precious, aren't they? If they refuse I'll likely cry. ;_;

lastcrazyhorn, I love those colors together. :3

Varekis, Luminas and Sunsongs are such gorgeous dragons. I am terribly jealous of that lineage! It's so shiny. @.@

Edited by Chanilove

I was finally inspired to start a couple of my own, but seeing some of the others here I feel pretty inadequate. xd.png I've only reached 4G on my Ember x Red Nebula checker and 3G on my alternating checker with Ridgewings x Dorsals. Hopefully the former will have reached 5G within the next couple weeks -- I have the dragons, I just need them to breed proper eggs for me. As for the latter, the majority of 2G's for that project have been gifted since my own caveborns are being stubborn. e.e Hopefully they'll breed proper eggs this week!

lastcrazyhorn, I love those colors together. :3

Hey, 4th gen is nothing to be ashamed of, especially one involving Nebula dragons!

And thanks! Green and blue are two of my favorite colors. I had a number of CB Deep Seas and Terraes that were all one gender (or the other), so I figured why not!? And they're common, but not super common, so that's fun too. smile.gif

Hey, 4th gen is nothing to be ashamed of, especially one involving Nebula dragons!

And thanks! Green and blue are two of my favorite colors. I had a number of CB Deep Seas and Terraes that were all one gender (or the other), so I figured why not!? And they're common, but not super common, so that's fun too. :)

Checkers with commons are awesome just because it helps out the cave ratios as well. To be completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of Terraes, but for some reason those two sprites just complement one another. It looks amazing! And yeah, Nebulae are a pain simply because of the gamble with alt sprites. e.e Luckily enough I only had two go blue throughout the entire four generations. Let's hope the next generation goes just as smoothly. XD

Finished!

6th gen gray with gray x silver bases

One 3rd gen and all but one of the remaining 2nd gens were AP catches. I traded for the final 2nd gen. (I have no CB silvers of my own.)

I'm also working on a corresponding project starting with male silver x female gray bases. Have reached 5th gen with that, and have one other 4th gen, but need 4 more 2nd gens to complete.

Finished!

6th gen gray with gray x silver bases

One 3rd gen and all but one of the remaining 2nd gens were AP catches. I traded for the final 2nd gen. (I have no CB silvers of my own.)

I'm also working on a corresponding project starting with male silver x female gray bases. Have reached 5th gen with that, and have one other 4th gen, but need 4 more 2nd gens to complete.

I'm currently breeding all my CB Silvers with Grays in hopes of getting a shiny mate for him or her. If you need Gray metalfails from male Silvers I'll start sending mine your way. XD Both of those lineages are pretty.

Edited by Chanilove

I'm currently breeding all my CB Silvers with Grays in hopes of getting a shiny mate for him or her. If you need Gray metalfails from male Silvers I'll start sending mine your way. xd.png Both of those lineages are pretty.

That would be great, thank you! I would love to have any 2nd gen grays from male silver you happen to breed.

Maybe I should start planning the projects with images on my computer but I am afraid it would take too much excitement out of the breeding if I knew exactly what it will look like in the end before I even start. So I should probably stick with paper? We'll see.

Oh jeez, this is my dilemma every time I think of something cool. It turns not-cool as soon as I look at all the sprites assembled together. It makes me wish I had never compiled the dragon sprites in the first place - if I had to scramble to look for them I probably wouldn't bother. xc

Checkers with commons are awesome just because it helps out the cave ratios as well. To be completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of Terraes, but for some reason those two sprites just complement one another. It looks amazing! And yeah, Nebulae are a pain simply because of the gamble with alt sprites. e.e Luckily enough I only had two go blue throughout the entire four generations. Let's hope the next generation goes just as smoothly. xd.png

That's amazingly lucky then!

Yeah, that's why I chose commons for my project. I might do another project with Switchtails, but I haven't decided which dragons to pair them with. smile.gif Still thinking about it.

That would be great, thank you! I would love to have any 2nd gen grays from male silver you happen to breed.

Ohhh, looky here! At least now I don't feel like it's a complete waste of an influence. XD You have a PM!

Oh jeez, this is my dilemma every time I think of something cool. It turns not-cool as soon as I look at all the sprites assembled together. It makes me wish I had never compiled the dragon sprites in the first place - if I had to scramble to look for them I probably wouldn't bother. xc

But sometimes the lineages turn out as pretty as I hope. I am very happy with this. smile.gif

But sometimes the lineages turn out as pretty as I hope. I am very happy with this. :)

I just wish it happened more often. >_<

And that is beautiful and may I have a sibling please? XD