Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Unfortuantely these two refused. I had such great plans for them dry.gif

Oh, that's a horrible refusal. Dx Good luck with finding a replacement.

I finally got a Nebula (it even has a nice code, 50ASk!) from this pair. Usually they don't produce anything. >_> I just need it to color green now.

If someone can help me, i would like to get 2 albino and 2 nocturne from nocturne m x albino f

thank you!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I got help from: Linda4atc, Varekis, alliana1 , Shamiir, purplehaze!!!! wub.gif

Edited by happymom

If someone can help me, i would like to get 2 albino and 2 nocturne from nocturne m x albino f

thank you!!!!!

Got a nocturne. Sent you a PM. ^^

I had these two refuse on me last week, argh. >.> Working on rebreeding a moonstone now that I've fulfilled the blood swap. I dunno why but my moonstones have always given me trouble whenever I used them. :P

Building up to the second last gen for my RBs though finally. \o/ Resorted to using fertility on them because I really want this project done and dusted. x_X

Edit: Fixed the lineage builder link so it's not all weird.

Edited by Varekis

Just bred This Beauty!.

(Also snagged some cool names for the parents)

A huge thanks to whoever bred the parents and abandoned the eggs!! biggrin.gif

Just bred This Beauty!.

(Also snagged some cool names for the parents)

A huge thanks to whoever bred the parents and abandoned the eggs!! biggrin.gif

Oh, that's a nice looking lineage! =) Love the names, hehe. ;p

Umm, so I accidentally Influenced my CB Electric to be the wrong gender >n< Would anyone here be willing to do Teleport tossing with me so I can undo the Influence? Normally, I'd just dump the common and pick up another at the cave but I can't for this as I need the date stolen to be 9 Aug @n@

I found this red beauty in the ap the other day. I really need a great mate for her, so please in need 2 red from alt sweetlings!!! I'll trade for them of course, just please pm me!!!!

Woo!! 6th Gen Here I Come!!

(I'm always open for donations for this lineage. ;D)

Edit:: Already working on a mate for it! Just bred this. biggrin.gif

@happymom: PM me if you still need them in about 3 days.

Edited by tikigurl91

I found this red beauty in the ap the other day. I really need a great mate for her, so please in need 2 red from alt sweetlings!!! I'll trade for them of course, just please pm me!!!!

I tried my one available alt for you, but got no egg. My other alt is on cooldown for another 5 days. Let me know if you still need an egg then.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me complete this lineage! It is so nice to finally have the completed 5th gen!

I see my dragons in there! Specifically, the first two sets of CB and their immediate offspring. Such a delightful surprise to see eggs I abandon to the AP to be used in a lineage. biggrin.gif

My royal blue project moves forward! Finally, after two sets of refusals, the third time is the charm. And I hope that she will like him.

Sorry, can't help... those are my CBs... tongue.gif

Nice to see the offspring going to the AP.

I could do with some red vibes for this little one - then maybe I can make some progress on my long-neglected Hellfire x Nebula lineage. smile.gif

I could do with some red vibes for this little one - then maybe I can make some progress on my long-neglected Hellfire x Nebula lineage. :)

Sending red vibes!

Just promise to do the same for me as I work on the 5th-generation for this Neb checker. Though lately, the issue has been with egg production, not proper color-morphing. e.e

Sending red vibes!

Just promise to do the same for me as I work on the 5th-generation for this Neb checker. Though lately, the issue has been with egg production, not proper color-morphing. e.e

Oooo, nice combo! Sending egg and cokour vibes!! smile.gif

Sorry, I have no alt sweetlings, sadly. sad.gif

@ytak: I have successfully bred the egg you wanted! http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zes6Q PMing you now...

Would anyone like a 2nd gen Turpentine from Silver Dad? I misclicked and got a Turp egg. http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Ifi3 ~ ADOPT MEEEE <3

*sends correct color vibes to everyone*

Edited by Xythus

I finally got this pretty tan.

I will end up with this 5th gen tan unless someone does the same lineage. tongue.gif

This lineage is designed by hat,and I made it.

Is there anyone want this Turp?

Gone.

Xythus:You are welcome

Edited by Mercury

I am having the literal worst luck with my projects right now.

My MagmaxNeb hasn't given me eggs since march (for one pair) and May (ever for that pair).

And I've gotten nothing but refusals and no interests for my Waterhorsexhorse project. I chose those breeds so i wouldn't have this problem!!

But at least (after 3 refusals) I finished my inbred line at gen 12.

@Mercury: Gorgeous egg. I have thrown away something and claimed it! Thank you SO much!!

@wolfwindmoon: *hugs and gives a e-cookie* You aren't the only one. I have ... 5? ... projects going on, one is finished and nothing to "show" for the other ones. My Waterwalker x Harvest is finished, but my Tsunami x Daydream, Red x Sunset, GW x Hellfire, and Pillow x Gold checkered lineages have been stalled due to never ending refusing, gendering wrong, and not breeding. rolleyes.gif I enjoy the challenge though.

If you need me to breed 2nd gens from Horse x Waterwalker, I'll glady do so for free. Just pm me!