Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Started another rolleyes.gif project, but really looking forward to continuing it. Love the same shapes and difference in colours.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=SYnja

Wow! That's so pretty!! I really like how their poses matches, and I must say sunrise looks nice with many dragons! biggrin.gif

May I ask for a 4th gen offspring once your done, if it's not too much to ask? tongue.gif Thank you!!

Please, oh please, like each other.

Also hoping that they will get along.

@lilysally: That is gorgeous. Seeing that makes me sad that I don't have any cb royal blues.

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh.....

After almost a YEAR of trying I finally get a Gen3 WHITE for my Festive Stripe line. So what happens? He grows up and the silly brat REFUSES poor lonely Caritas! sigh... back to breeding the parents.

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh.....

After almost a YEAR of trying I finally get a Gen3 WHITE for my Festive Stripe line. So what happens? He grows up and the silly brat REFUSES poor lonely Caritas! sigh... back to breeding the parents.

Ouch! sad.gif Bad dragons! Fingers crossed you get a replacement soon.

Wow! That's so pretty!! I really like how their poses matches, and I must say sunrise looks nice with many dragons! biggrin.gif

May I ask for a 4th gen offspring once your done, if it's not too much to ask? tongue.gif Thank you!!

Of course you may! But I'm planning to take it much higher, if possible up to 8th gen. By now I should have almost all the CBs needed. I saw the shapes from the first appearance of the Royal Blues, but I have so many projects that I was not sure if I should start this new one...

@Daydreamer09: I keep trading for some of the CBs, and others I caught myself. There are times when I just go to the cave when there's hardly anyone around (useful to be in Europe for that), and then just pick up 7 eggs one after another. I get maybe 5 I don't really need, but 1 or 2 are often very useful. I just stay in 1 biome for that. I caught Tan Ridgewings, or Blacks or Stripes that way. But of course, it takes a long time. wink.gif

Of course he refused her. It sets me back a week on my royal blue project. I guess I should be happy it was the last pair of CBs. So close to my PB 7th gen royal blue and yet so far. (see signature for my 6th gen I'm building a mate for).

Of course he refused her. It sets me back a week on my royal blue project. I guess I should be happy it was the last pair of CBs. So close to my PB 7th gen royal blue and yet so far. (see signature for my 6th gen I'm building a mate for).

Had the same problem for my 8th gen Nocturne... Just got the last 2nd gen (after replacing one female CB and exchanging several pairs) and can now really get to enjoy it, I hope.

Just bred my third 6th gen for my personal lineage! Working on the fourth one has been a little bit harder, but I'm less than ten breedings away from an eighth gen so I am super stoked. To think I'm going to have to double everything I've already done to reach my goal of ninth gen blink.gif

Just picked up an even 7th gen Shallow Water egg in the AP.

wow! thats amazing and very pretty x-x

i'm trying to get more good-lineaged draggies, and start my own cool even lines, too. ^^

Edited by sunsteps88

Of course he refused her.  It sets me back a week on my royal blue project.  I guess I should be happy it was the last pair of CBs.  So close to my PB 7th gen royal blue and yet so far.  (see signature for my 6th gen I'm building a mate for).

Argh, sorry to hear. I'm having similar difficulties with my own PB RB lineage. Been getting a lot of refusals and no interests. :\ I even used fertility on a pair I've been trying to coax a baby from for about 4 weeks but no dice.

Good luck with getting to the 7th gen! <:

ETA:

Finished my fashion lumina x sunsong lineage with this baby. ^-^

Edited by Varekis

Still no luck with breeding the Vines needed for This Line. Stubborn dragons won't give up the eggs. >.>

Also, I picked up These Two in the AP a couple of days ago. No egg but yay for no refusal!! I can't wait to get an egg from them! biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Still no luck with breeding the Vines needed for This Line. Stubborn dragons won't give up the eggs. >.>

Also, I picked up These Two in the AP a couple of days ago. No egg but yay for no refusal!! I can't wait to get an egg from them! biggrin.gif

Ooh those are very pretty! I picked this one from the AP a while back: http://dragcave.net/lineage/D36WW

Looking for a mate for her sometime.

Haven't been able to post in here for a while. All of my projects are pretty much stalled out. I'm hoping that will change at some point in the near future. However, I do have a little side project that I'm thinking of taking to 4th gen. The plan is to have alternating alt and non-alt Nebs.

@ sunsteps88- I can offer you a sibling to this Ember if you'd like? There are still two people on my list so they would get eggs first, but I'd be happy to add you.

Haven't been able to post in here for a while.  All of my projects are pretty much stalled out.  I'm hoping that will change at some point in the near future.  However, I do have a little side project that I'm thinking of taking to 4th gen.  The plan is to have alternating alt and non-alt Nebs.

@ sunsteps88- I can offer you a sibling to this Ember if you'd like?  There are still two people on my list so they would get eggs first, but I'd be happy to add you.

I'd love a sibling of that, and don't mind the wait smile.gif Thanks a bunch!

Sometime, if anyone could breed me one like this, using Female marrows and Male embers: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sl7Hl ; i'd love that smile.gif

I plan on working on a purebred nebula project sometime soon, too. And 5th gen even red.

Edited by sunsteps88

I'm thoroughly pleased with my progress on PB guardian project. I am out to 6th gen on the current line. I have enough for a 7th gen and am still collecting for the hypothetical mate. I *will* have my PB 9th gen one day! My 8th gen is just waiting for a mate. smile.gif

Edited by ytak

Finally! My poor lonely magi lady will at last have a mate. They have been stubborn but persistence finally paid off!

Hopefully this pair will like each other and not be so difficult about producing a magma mate for her.

Finally! My poor lonely magi lady will at last have a mate. They have been stubborn but persistence finally paid off!

Hopefully this pair will like each other and not be so difficult about producing a magma mate for her.

Hahah, I feel you on that one.

That's very pretty!

@Sunstep: I can probably breed 2nd gens if you need later, probably sometime later in the week or so. PM me if you need!

Edited by mishii