Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@PolarVortex: I've this lineage and I only one 3rd Gen from male and female Marrow so I could try the other pair for you on Halloween. No trade required though cause I've all I need already.^^ Just poke me before Halloween via PM if you like to have one. laugh.gif

@Mercury: This Tan really looks pretty! Congrats! smile.gif

@everyone else: Congrats on all the beautiful lineage! I wish I had more time to comment on them all. sad.gif

Something of my own.... I've finished another project!! Whee... 7th Gen!!

Also.. can anyone breed 3rd Gen Whites from female Silver x male White checker like this? I've already asked over in Metal Maniacs but the thread is pretty slow. >_<' I'd like to do a lineage swap to build a 4th Gen. laugh.gif

Oh my gosh, he actually alted. :wub:

Bahaha, the grandparents on the father's side. XD Very pretty! I think now is a good time as any for alt neb projects - alts seem to be in abundance, atm. Like how recently blacks were breeding alts like they was going out of fashion. :B

Hi everyone--

I am looking for some parts to make this http://dragcave.net/lineage/AC78j into a 5th gen even. I need another 4th gen terrae like that, (preferred), but if not, i would love some 3rd and 2nd gen alt nebs or terraes. As was pointed out earlier, this is probably the best time to try for the alt green nebs. Please PM me on the forum if you can help out on this. Thanks~~

@Varekis - The names are from back when almost no Nebs were alting. .-.

@Chanilove - Ooh, pretty! :D

@ Saloiq: Yeah, well, I like them anyway. xP

Anyone here interested in homing this baby? Would love for it to be named!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@ below: You're welcome, and thanks! ^^

Edited by Varekis

@AeOnian- I have a red x gold checker that I've been working on for  years??

reds are few and far between and golds non-existent .  I am holding on to someday----

@dragonpuck: this sounds more like a pure torture xd.png I'm sure, my red&gold pairs will test me a dozen times before letting me have what I want laugh.gif But this is part of the game which makes it captivating ^^ (though don't wish to sound masochistic here xd.png ) BTW, albinos and sunstones look great together ohmy.gif

I think yesterday must have just been a bad breeding day. I bred 49 pairs and got a grand total of 7 offspring. Of course over half of those pairs involved either metallics or stripes.

@purplehaze: stripes are among the naughtiest dragons, I bet. To me their breeding results always come as a big surprise - no matter if I got no eggs at all or plenty of wrong colored eggs dry.gif just like not so long ago ---> cb stripes bred me 3 (!) 2d gen reds sad.gif (while I need greens) Two have already been gifted and there's still one left

number 3 if anyone wants it - just shoot me a PM for the teleport smile.gif Adopted!

Finally, finished!

@Lolchen: - it's sooo beautiful!! Great work!

@alliana1: that's a pity they refused each other sad.gif the lineage looks awesome! Hope you'll manage to develop it!

@tikigurl91: just stunning! I wish I could also participate in your lineage but I have none of 2009 valentines ;__;

@Mercury: the little tan baby is pretty indeed laugh.gif

@everyone: congrats on great lineages and good luck on breeding! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

I have a perfect 6th gen "Spring start" Seasons changing summer egg (lineage) up for grabs if someone could use it - it would be nice if you left a short note here if you got it. smile.gif

I've adopted it!! laugh.gif Thank you so much! wub.gif It will be much loved!

Probably, one day I'll be able to breed a perfect mate for it ^^

I've adopted it!! laugh.gif Thank you so much! wub.gif It will be much loved!

Probably, one day I'll be able to breed a perfect mate for it ^^

I can breed you a mate, if you want:

SpS Gen6

Diana Verna x Virbius Vernus - child

Granya Verna x Georgius Vernus - child

Cybele Verna x Stasius Vernus - child

Hebe Verna x Baline Vernus - child

Avelina Verna x Didacus Vernus - child

I can breed you a mate, if you want:

SpS Gen6

Diana Verna x Virbius Vernus - child

Granya Verna x Georgius Vernus - child

Cybele Verna x Stasius Vernus - child

Hebe Verna x Baline Vernus - child

Avelina Verna x Didacus Vernus - child

Aww, Jane, thank you for your generous offer of help! laugh.gif

I will be more than happy to have one of your 6th gen babies as a mate for the adopted little one wub.gif (they seem all unrelated to it! ohmy.gif )

Lullakai-Shi: I love your way of thinking! It seems that we both had the same ideas at some point. I can breed a sibling to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DeTRa (Coincidentally, bred today) if you'd like, as well as however many 2nd gens from SW x Pillow as you'd like. :3 I ALSO can breed you a sibling to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Fea5 If you require it for your lineage building. :3

PS: My CB Marrows hate me, as breeding has been dismal for weeks. I will give you your promised nocts as soon as I can! sad.gif

How did I miss your post? D: Lulla is derp.

I would love an Ember baby fron you. :3 I can bloodswap you one of mine too if you wish.

And obviously, great minds think alike. biggrin.gif I'll hang off getting a swap for the SW x Pillow baby for now. I think I need to see the lineage as 4th or even 5th gen before I decide if I like it.

Just decided to start a Lumina x Sunrise lineage. It's quite pretty, I think.

Anyone care for a 4th gen Tsunami wyvern with a neat code?  I needed a Daydream! xd.png  I offered this on the cool code thread already, but then it got buried in an avalanche of closed threads. rolleyes.gif

Thank you, I grabbed it! I will Dax in the Name I give her.

Happy Mom I have one more pair I can try again for you in 3 days.

Edited by Linda4atc

Happy Mom I have one more pair I can try again for you in 3 days.

Thank you, that would be great!!! smile.gif

Has anyone done something non-purebred with mints that you care to show?

I'm looking for a second breed to combine with mints in a mirrored checker. The more simplicistic the sprite the better, as I want to use Shakespeare's Sonnet 130 for the lyrics, which is about loving ones beloved in their humanness and with all their faults instead of idealizing and idolizing them.

But the colours need to work together, too... (e.g. waterwalker x mint will probably clash, I think)

Any ideas would be greatly welcome!

Edited by Lastalda

You could take a hint from the Thuweds and combine them with Guardians.

A 2nd gen Mint x Terrae is all I have to show. XD; I think Mint x Whiptail/Flamingo/White would look good, but since I don't think Mint x Water Walker clash, you might not agree. :<

Could I ask someone to breed me a Gold-horned Tangar with a Snow angel for my Gaia project please?

Has anyone done something non-purebred with mints that you care to show?

I'm looking for a second breed to combine with mints in a mirrored checker. The more simplicistic the sprite the better, as I want to use Shakespeare's Sonnet 130 for the lyrics, which is about loving ones beloved in their humanness and with all their faults instead of idealizing and idolizing them.

But the colours need to work together, too... (e.g. waterwalker x mint will probably clash, I think)

Any ideas would be greatly welcome!

Found several 2nd gen Mints x Balloons a while ago on the AP. Took two and made this, looks not too bad I think. And as they are about the same rate of common, you might get the wanted breeds easily too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4Hevm