Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I am desperate and need advice:

I really like the Brines and thought of making a lineage with them. But I can not find a fitting mate. I have tried Waterhorses and Whites and I have seen Skywings, Tsunamis, Thunders, Waters and many other pairings, but to be honest, in my opinion they look all terrible together. I can not find a pairing with fitting colours. Seems like Brines are difficult to use in lineages.

What do you think about Brine x Albino? I do not want to make another PB lineage.

My first thought was to pair Blusangs with Albinos, though unfortunately my only Blusang refused the Albino mate I chose for him, so I can't show you an example! rolleyes.gif

I am desperate and need advice:

I really like the Brines and thought of making a lineage with them. But I can not find a fitting mate. I have tried Waterhorses and Whites and I have seen Skywings, Tsunamis, Thunders, Waters and many other pairings, but to be honest, in my opinion they look all terrible together. I can not find a pairing with fitting colours. Seems like Brines are difficult to use in lineages.

What do you think about Brine x Albino? I do not want to make another PB lineage.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks Tsunami x Brine looks awful. That is not to say any disrespect to anyone but all those colors is just a mess because theres so much going on, and the only thing thats not making them completely bad is the fact that both are blue.

I personally love Silver x Brines (>.> <.< Not because they are rare or anything), but because:

1. Silvers work well with just about anything, even magis...

2. They are both beautiful sprites.

3. The silver is beautiful, yet not too complex/too many colors in design, yet its good looking enough to be paired with the brine's dazzling colors.

Brine is albino can be pretty. There are light pale colors in the brine's wings to make it work.

Personally, I would see brines being worked with male BBW, Female moonstones or sunsongs. :3

Heh, it looks like the same breeder is dropping a few of those right now. I just snagged This and This. Although I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them yet. ((If you'd like them, just shoot me a PM))

I ap bomb with my grey/moon checker project even though it's finished. People post the caught eggs frequently in the found lineage thread, so it seems popular. And most of the offspring for the bigger checkers get named. http://dragcave.net/view/Us03m

Colorful dragons like Blusangs, Tsunamis and BBws are harder for me to lineage. But I'm tempted to make one if only because, having been here for the stripe release, I know how hard it may be to lineage them later. And I saw a nebula/blusang pairing that I thought was <3 I can catch things at the current drop rate, once they get metallic style rare, I am out of the running.

Edit: Here's the nebula mix http://dragcave.net/lineage/hmjaA

Here's another that was posted using horses: http://dragcave.net/lineage/De6Qq

Edited by Vhale

Brine is albino can be pretty. There are light pale colors in the brine's wings to make it work.

Personally, I would see brines being worked with male BBW, Female moonstones or sunsongs. :3

Albino would be nice, but I think a BBW might be too "busy" too many contrasting colors, but I do like the idea of sunsongs-- will give it a try when my next pair of Brines mature

Flamingos might be a bit dark--- I got a refusal when I tried that combo, but I still want to take a look at it

if only I had more CB silvers and if only any of my silver pairings would produce

silver--- dry.gif

Can anyone breed me a ghost walker pb on halloween?

my only one is a cb I'd really like a pair of second gens

I can pay in a second gen black from heartseeker or rosebud parent (the cb black hatchie I have hasn't gendered yet)

or I can throw the hatchie with a winter magi or the ribbon dancer

or fourth gen pb black (or second gen pb gold wyverns, I have proven pairs)

or this egg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VPdg4

I have a fake second gen silver with a ballon dragon mother.

any one? unsure.gif

Can anyone breed me a ghost walker pb on halloween?

my only one is a cb I'd really like a pair of second gens

sure, i can do that, but only if you pm me a day before. smile.gif

and i have a 3rd gen pb GW, if anyone wants it... then ENJOY!!! you're so welcome, Orlageddon!!!

Edited by happymom

sure, i can do that, but only if you pm me a day before. smile.gif

and i have a 3rd gen pb GW, if anyone wants it... then ENJOY!!!

My brother took that one. It's his first golden wyvern, and a beautiful lineage too. Many thanks! smile.gif

does anyone have a 3rd gen 09 valentine from 09 valentinexpurple?

or if you have a 2nd gen 09 val from 09 valentinexpurple

Please Pm me, I am trying to help someone with a lineage.

Aquamryine

Edited by aqua17

Thank you all very much for your suggestions. But I still think that Brines are difficult to use in a lineage. I still have not seen something I like yet. I will try the Brine x Albino pairing. And I am very interested in seeing an egg from Brine x Flamingo. I am a huge fan of Flamingos, but in this case I am in doubt it will be a pretty pairing. We will have to see smile.gif .

@Drabugen: I don't own any blusangs yet. Planning on waiting for the hype to die down. But, from playing around with a lineage viewer, I really like them paired with Deepseas. I think the dark blue looks close to the blusang's black accents when the sprites are shrunk. Also, it makes the lighter blues really pop out.

Ices don't look too bad either in my opinion, but they're pretty close to waters in terms of colors. So I don't think it'd catch your fancy.

Edited by Daydreamer09

^ ooh so pretty! I love the Blusang x Pink/Moonstone/Waterhorse/Silver. I wish I could breed 'em, but I have no CB Busangs dry.gif

Speaking of Blusangs, I've been playing around with lineage ideas for them...

This is what I've got so far. I like it but I'm not in love with it. XP

I'll probably come up with something else later.

Thanks Codyne biggrin.gif

I am not much on pink , but I like the combo with the Blusang biggrin.gif

but I will need more pink females laugh.gif

How about the females with regular Sweetlings??

sweetling x blusang

Edited by dragonpuck

Looks like everyone's trying to find the best mate for blusang!

I played a bit with lineage view as well, and here are some of my ideas that need feedback:

user posted image

Right now I got one vote each for male daydream, male canopy, female sunrise and female waterhorse... It's just so hard to decide ><

What do you think?

@hat17 - I think it's really had to decide when you're only looking at 2nd gens. I also think Blusangs are a really hard breed to find something decent to compliment them. Although the male sunrise combo is the most striking to me.

I've been working on a Pebble x Waterhorse lineage. Care to tell me what you think about it so far? I'll have a mate egg in a few days (IF it turns into a Waterhorse).

user posted image

I also made a hypothetical 4th gen:

user posted image

Further opinions?

I think the blusang x ridgewing is gorgeous. That would make a really pretty checker.

@predatorfan4ever:

The pebble x water horse combo is surprisingly interesting. I always thought the colour of pebble is a bit wash-out while water horse is just plain bright, but they compliment each other nicely.

I understand it's hard to see the whole picture when only looking at 2nd gen. I might go with male sunrise with my blusang (oh how I love sunrises) since I got a ton of them. If not for the fact that both neo and canopy's lineage views chops half of them off I might go with those for the different flavour. Thanks though. smile.gif

As for male blusang... I'm kinda torn between ridgewing and water horse... ><

@Chanilove:

You're right! Blusang x tan ridge does look very attractive! Though from my experience with tans (I was trying to make royal blue x tan) it'll probably be another hell to make. ><

Edited by hat17

I just tried Harvest x Olive out of curiosity. It autoabandoned (stupid Vamp bite fails) but I think it could be a nice combo. And Olives are the only new release I'm currently able to catch myself, so... tongue.gif

I rather think that blusang x bluna like this:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=3&mate=H2TS

is pretty.

It'd have to be a stairstep. I wonder why nobody thinks of stairsteps except seemingly me.

Ahem. wink.gif Though it has fallen back to page 7, so you'd currently only find it if you knew to look for it. Everyone discusses even-gens on this thread because that's the thread topic. smile.gif

I rather think that blusang x bluna like this:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=3&mate=H2TS

is pretty.

It'd have to be a stairstep. I wonder why nobody thinks of stairsteps except seemingly me.

Because this is Even-Gen discussion thread? tongue.gif

Anyway, bluna is a good choice, though too bad it's bred-only ><

(I had so many possible mates with bluna if they have cb... T_T)