Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Purty! I have a 5th gen with the opposite pattern: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4SGFe. If you would be interested in a swap at some point I would be glad to breed you a sibling.  smile.gif

purplehaze -We have both done the same combination with Magi/Water, I have only gotten to 4th gen though.

I was wondering would you be interested in swapping 4th gens with me?

purplehaze -We have both done the same combination with Magi/Water, I have only gotten to 4th gen though.

I was wondering would you be interested in swapping 4th gens with me?

I would be happy to do that. smile.gif Just let me know if you are ready for an egg and I will try for one.

@Arkacia - just let me know when you are ready.

I would be happy to do that. smile.gif Just let me know if you are ready for an egg and I will try for one.

@Arkacia - just let me know when you are ready.

Fantastic! Thank you smile.gif I have space to take an egg right away if you wouldn't mind please. Would you like me to try for you right away?

OMG ohmy.gif

red first try( I probably will get refusals from everything else for the rest of the week)

7th gen alternating dorsals biggrin.gif

OMG ohmy.gif

red first try( I probably will get refusals from everything else for the rest of the week)

danegrrrl - That is stunning! I can imagine that it has taken you quite a while to get that far! How far are you planning to take it?

dragonpuck - Wow! That is pretty impressive! I hope that your good luck continues!

Purplehaze & Arkacia: I can breed an unrelated Gen5 ShallowWater.

lulu_witch: I can breed a Gen4 ShallowWater like this one for you.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

danegrrrl - That is stunning! I can imagine that it has taken you quite a while to get that far! How far are you planning to take it?

Thanks! Well, barring any refusals (which the way things are going with me and refusals lately, I'm not holding my breath dry.gif ), I'll be able to create an unrelated mate for the 5th gen, so I should be able to go to 6 gens. After that, I'll have to see.

Thanks also Bootsmann (I'll need that luck!) and Ulalena. I think it's a gorgeous combo myself. smile.gif

OMG ohmy.gif

That Frill x pink is a nice set and theme. Very cute. Sadly, my one old pink is bred or I'd offer an eggy for the cause.

And that alternating dorsal 7th gen is hella nice!

Purplehaze & Arkacia: I can breed an unrelated Gen5 ShallowWater.

lulu_witch: I can breed a Gen4 ShallowWater like this one for you.

JaneMcAsh - Thank you for offering, it is very kind of you however Purplehaze already bred me a 4th gen mate for mine. If you wouldn't mind, I would love a mate to

your 5th gen instead please.

danegrrrl - Wow! 6th gen will be amazing! I think it is a really great to incorporate both the discontinued breeds. I feel that if like myself you don't have any Frills or Bright Pinks it is the closest that you can get to owning them.

If it's not too cheeky to ask, will you be opening a list once you get there? unsure.gif

So many pretty lineages! I wish I had something as nice to show off.

I do have a quick favor to ask, though. Am I insane for wanting to breed this?

So do I. |D

You're slightly bonkers for putting it together, but not for wanting to breed it. tongue.gif I can't wait to see your rainbow!

Is it just me or is this a very nice combination?

No, not just you! My brother is planning on doing some kind of Stone/Terrae thing too, after seeing someone else show the combo off. (I don't know if he'll ever get anything done though. rolleyes.gif ) It's especially nice since Terraes and Stones match in size. C:

danegrrrl - Wow! 6th gen will be amazing! I think it is a really great to incorporate both the discontinued breeds. I feel that if like myself you don't have any Frills or Bright Pinks it is the closest that you can get to owning them.

If it's not too cheeky to ask, will you be opening a list once you get there? unsure.gif

Not cheeky at all! I will absolutely be opening a list. Part of the motivation for creating a pretty lineage, for me anyways, is being able to gift away something nice and having someone else admire my "work." smile.gif

So do I. |D

You're slightly bonkers for putting it together, but not for wanting to breed it. tongue.gif I can't wait to see your rainbow!

No, not just you! My brother is planning on doing some kind of Stone/Terrae thing too, after seeing someone else show the combo off. (I don't know if he'll ever get anything done though. rolleyes.gif ) It's especially nice since Terraes and Stones match in size. C:

If your brother ever starts a Terrae x Stone lineage, ask him to drop me a PM! I'm only up to gen 5 on my stone x terrae but it'd be great to swap bloodlines with someone biggrin.gif

Not at all! I arranged mine a bit differently, but your plan is beautiful and will be well worth doing. It took me over a year to do mine with all the CBs on my own scroll -- which looks like what you are planning. I got hung up for quite awhile trying to get a silver from my white x silver pair until I finally gave up and used a white in that spot. And that pair has still not given me a silver!

Not crazy at all. Nope, not one bit!

I did one too!

Took me two years, because of THIS PAIR LOL, among other things... (I'm working on an almost-clone that has 2 metallic 2nd gens planned, so far I'm stuck - I have the silver, just not the gold I need. :/)

I can't wait to see yours, it's got pinks and other stuff I didn't use in mine, it should be gorgeous biggrin.gif

I only need one more second-gen Royal before I can work on breeding a mate for my 5th-gen perfect checker of male Electric with female Royal Blue.

This is a happy day.

I don't even know when I'm gonna call it quits. Probably after I get this boy a mate. Maybe not.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Wow SapphirexD.

That is a whole rainbow of even gen'edness!!!

Grats, it's lovely.

Lots of beautiful eggies being bred by everyone.