Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

That's a really cute lineage! But it seems perfectly fine to me... What's the error?

@Souly: I think I'm in love with Embers and Luminas.

If I'd kept up the pattern I'd set, its mother would have been a Harvest. Sounds like it's not a noticeable problem, so I'll probably keep it as is smile.gif

Long time, no read, nice lineages as always people! I'm proud to be part of this community wink.gif

Anyone tried Lumina with White Stripe yet? I don't have any cbs of those, but I think the off-white of them should fit well. Or be just a touch to different, who knows rolleyes.gif

But gosh, Lumina x Turpentine looks awesome! Now I have to see to get more cbs of those two... Eh, cave hunting...

My dark myst x crimson flare checker just refused blink.gif Now I had to go to the trouble of switching all the names up *grumbles* Hopefully, she likes the other dark myst pygmy better.

Only another 2nd gen whiptail away from a mate for this. I knew it'd prove useful to pair two rather common breeds tongue.gif

@ dragonpuck and aqua17- Glad it's not just me then. I was really hoping to get an egg to finish off a project.

@ Lolchen- As a matter of fact, I have tried Lumina X Stripe biggrin.gif I think the pair goes pretty well together, but there's not a whole lot of contrast.

Edited by sheppardkid

I rather like Lumina x Stripe as well, but it'll probably be a long time before a get a stripe out of them xd.png

Now I'm going to have to catch more luminas, embers, and everything else that was mentioned for Lumina matings

SIGH

I'm also a fan of tsunami x ridgewing--I'm doing it with tan ridgewings. Hoping to, anyhow: after that first success, I got a couple of refusals. dry.gif

Golden wyverns are breeding about the same as they usually do for me (just got 4 eggs from 12 attempts--but of course none of those were the two I really need).

Edited by miaou

If I'd kept up the pattern I'd set, its mother would have been a Harvest. Sounds like it's not a noticeable problem, so I'll probably keep it as is smile.gif

OH. I see the pattern you were going for now. I thought you were going for a half alternating checker and half mirrored lineage, so it seemed fine to me xd.png

Wow, all these pretty lineages! And I was planning on not breeding anything for a while, just to concentrate on CB-Dragons-I-don't-have-yet and BBW catching >.<

@ alliana I like the contrast of the ridgewings better for a checkered pattern

I like Tsunami x Royal but not as a checker-- so I'll probably mirror it-- the colors are too close for a checker which I feel should have contrast-- my choice would be Flamingo or perhaps BBW once I finish my Flamingo x Royal

Actually I think you are right about the Flamingo. I made some test breedings and I have to say that I like Flamingo x Tsunami more than Tsunami x Purple Ridgewing.

Well, it's look like I just found what will be my next project smile.gif

@ miaou: That Tan Ridgewing and Tsunami pairing looks really nice. Good luck with it!

Same with Tsunami x Flamingo, alliana1. Seems I have to reconsider my opinion about the Tsunamis.

I finally made my Royal Blues and Sunsongs give me eggs. Hope they will like each other later on. If I am not mistaken, somebody from this thread has done something similar? I love the coloring of this lineage. biggrin.gif Though the female Sunsongs and male Royal Blues are little prettier than the male Sunsongs with the female Royal Blues.

Edited by Bootsmann

I finally made my Royal Blues and Sunsongs give me eggs. Hope they will like each other later on. If I am not mistaken, somebody from this thread has done something similar? I love the coloring of this lineage. biggrin.gif Though the female Sunsongs and male Royal Blues are little prettier than the male Sunsongs with the female Royal Blues.

That would be me then! :3 I've finished mine already. Wanna trade offsprings sometime?^^

Probably someone may like this 4th gen baby user posted image - Grab!

Lolchen, thank you for giving it a new home!

Edited by Ae0nian

Just caught this true beauty O.O Such a shame it's not a tan, but I love it!

Well, I'd have kept a Tan anyway wink.gif It would have been their first one. Wouldn't have said no to a Nebula either. The last one alted though >_<''

I'm glad that it found a good home with you! <3

Been awhile since I posted here, I've been making some progress on my projects though. ^^ My Echo project that a few people here have helped me with is very close to being done. I have one 4th gen, just waiting on the other so I can make the final, 5th gen. That second pair throws mostly nocturnes, of course, and the only blacks I did get alted when they weren't supposed to. /sigh.

My spitfire x whiptail checker is progressing but slowly, up to 3rd gen now and can start breeding 4th gens soon.

I do have one completed project: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KenFG, 5th even gen pink D'Hennegel. I can also breed a 6th gen that looks like http://dragcave.net/lineage/oU7t4.

I think my next project will be a gray x electric checker. Just because.

Oh my anemone,

That is some lineage! It is just wonderfully named throughout.

You may have your profile as no information but your lineage

proves you are creative with sense of humor.

Edited by grammydragon

I have to show off the lineage I've been working on for a couple months, I'm proud in a very geeky way of how it turned out now that the naming is done.

Even 7-gen purebred albino

Awesome work!

Though, I think you missed one? This one does not appear named on my screen. unsure.gif

Otherwise wonderful! biggrin.gif Wonder what you'll name the offspring, though?

Currently gathering cbs, so not much to report. Though I think I might continue with this.

Also, I already forgot whom I owe this awesome checker's offspring to xd.png *sweatdrop* Almost there, as you can see *proud*

Also, I already forgot whom I owe this awesome checker's offspring to xd.png *sweatdrop* Almost there, as you can see *proud*

It was me! xd.png And it's so pretty! So happy they are progressing so well~ smile.gif

I'm kinda of in a mess here atm. One half of me want to focus on my 9th gen mate of the checker collage, the other half of me want to carry on some other checker projects that are really hard to get the right ones (involves tans and nebs) but not going to be used in making that mate... So the result is I've got so many half-done projects scatters around that's not funny ^^"

Grrr, my terrae x stones produced a stone instead of a terrae!

Its a 3rd Gen Terrae x Stone checker...anyone want it?

Claim my Stone egg!

Looks like I'm going to be waiting a while again to keep this lineage up xd.png

Edited by Haloclimb

I have to show off the lineage I've been working on for a couple months, I'm proud in a very geeky way of how it turned out now that the naming is done.

Even 7-gen purebred albino

That is so awesome. Please tell me you are taking requests? I will gladly breed anything on my scroll in exchange.

Good luck vibes needed for this little eggy whose intended mate has already refused two of the eggs siblings. dry.gif

That is so awesome. Please tell me you are taking requests? I will gladly breed anything on my scroll in exchange.

Good luck vibes needed for this little eggy whose intended mate has already refused two of the eggs siblings.  dry.gif

@Wiz - That Pink x Old Pink lineage is beautiful! Are you taking breeding requests for it? If you are I would love an offspring please. I will of course be glad to breed something for you in return.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they won't refuse each other!