Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ hat17

Damn you. Just by limiting my choices you sent of a firework of ideas in my head! Now I'll never finish any of my projects, *sigh*, at least I won't run out of ideas any time soon xd.png

I think I'll make you a whiptail/neotropical 4th gen checker. They look nice together, don't you think? biggrin.gif

ROFL~

The curse of projects - you never get to finish them all! xd.png

Yes Lolchen, they do look very pretty together! The slenderness of both breeds and the tails match very well! I'll be thrilled if I can have a 4th gen out of that checker!

----

@ Saloiq,

That's lovely! If I may ask for a sibling I'd be most grateful. Though I'm locked with eggs atm, so maybe I can contact you later? tongue.gif Thank you!

----

Oh, while we're on the topic, has anyone came up with a good mate for stone dragons? I've been having hard time finding any checkers with them. unsure.gif And I've been playing around with possibilities and I'm yet to find an inspiration that works. ><

Edited by hat17

@ Saloiq,

That's lovely! If I may ask for a sibling I'd be most grateful. Though I'm locked with eggs atm, so maybe I can contact you later? :P Thank you!

----

Oh, while we're on the topic, has anyone came up with a good mate for stone dragons? I've been having hard time finding any checkers with them. :unsure: And I've been playing around with possibilities and I'm yet to find an inspiration that works. ><

Sure! :D

I think most combinations with Stone would look good as checkers, but I think x Mint is the cutest and x Vine, Waterhorse, and Spring look the nicest. I actually really like Spring x Stone. Way back last summer I decided to do that as a scroll-only checker this year, but the seasonal drought killed my plans. :c

I just had a small random breeding spree~ (Four of my Fogs are still in there. -_-) Here are the outcomes I liked the most:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/N51P1

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bt1qa

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lt1mo

Sure! biggrin.gif

I think most combinations with Stone would look good as checkers, but I think x Mint is the cutest and x Vine, Waterhorse, and Spring look the nicest. I actually really like Spring x Stone. Way back last summer I decided to do that as a scroll-only checker this year, but the seasonal drought killed my plans. :c

I was thinking on the line of using mint with stone as well xd.png They are indeed cute, but I like your suggestion of stone x water horse the best! Thank you!

*runs off to draw a plan*

So...any plans for the new breeds? (: I don't really have any ideas (well, I might be doing a stair with the UVs).

At the moment, I'm working on that collage, so with limited breeds to choose from I might do a tsunami x sunset, and a lumina x royal blue. The problem with the new breeds are their lineage views, lumina and UV both showing the full picture which makes them very small compare to other older breeds, and tsunami female only showing her butt... sleep.gif

Maybe if the lineage view is cut better more ideas would come in. ^^"

PS: I like UV very much. Maybe I'll do something about it, an arrow or some pattern of EG. Not sure yet.

Edited by hat17

I was thinking of Lumina x Royal Blue as well. Other than that I think the Luminas look nice with Magmas, Thunders, Turpentines and Golden Wyverns. On the other hand - I have so many breeding projects going on, I might not start a lineage with them right now. Especially since I don't like the look of all the new breeds very much. The Luminas are still the best of the three but in a way that, where I come from, one tends to refer to as: "the one-eyed is king among the blind". So far, I don't like the Tsunamis at all and the male UVs look strange, I think.

Edited by Bootsmann

My Terrae x Stone pairs FINALLY bred me some Stone eggs! I can carry on with my lineage now, yay biggrin.gif I've been on pause for a few months now trying to breed these guys, but they would just consistently either not be interested or give me some lush eggs.

Lineage A

and the second is just another 2nd gen, but I can finally start breeding some 4th gens again biggrin.gif Hopefully by the end of this year I should have a mate for this lady!

Just caught this and this! I would love to hear if somebody can breed me a mate for the second dragon, to get a beautiful lineage. The reward is their first baby.

*Kermit flail*

After weeks and weeks of preparations, I managed to breed a wonderful 8th gen.

Non-inbred.

All the Holidays included.

Loads of Spriter's Alts included.

And it's a Thuwed too!

Lookie! biggrin.gif

Is anyone else having problems with their stripes? Mine seem to be on strike. I have bred at least 10 pairs over a 4 or 5 hour span and got not a single egg. sad.gif I hope this is just coincidence and not a signal of a major dry spell again.

Just caught this and this! I would love to hear if somebody can breed me a mate for the second dragon, to get a beautiful lineage. The reward is their first baby.

O_O I bred that Sunsong to the AP! I'm glad it has a good home. (:

I can breed a 3rd gen Green Neb x Ribbon Dancer which I think would look okay with your other Sunsong. ^^

O_O I bred that Sunsong to the AP! I'm glad it has a good home. (:

I can breed a 3rd gen Green Neb x Ribbon Dancer which I think would look okay with your other Sunsong. ^^

biggrin.gif after months of breeding, I have a 5th gen Harvest/Terrae off-gendered checkerboard. I fudged the mother's side so...well, I'm not entirely sure why at this point, but the hatchie should be male. Should I leave as-is, or breed a Harvest mother?

That's a really cute lineage! But it seems perfectly fine to me... What's the error?

Wewt, just bred this nice looking 7th even gen Dorkface Thuwed egg.

I'm willing to trade a hatchie or two for a mate.

I think to start new checker project with Tsunami dragons, but can't decide which pair is the best. What do you think?

At that poin I like #4 the most, but I might change my mind.

I also adore the combination Shadow Walker x Tsunami and may start a checker project with them. It'll take years to complete it, but good things take time xd.png

I think to start new checker project with Tsunami dragons, but can't decide which pair is the best. What do you think?

At that poin I like #4 the most, but I might change my mind.

I also adore the combination Shadow Walker x Tsunami and may start a checker project with them. It'll take years to complete it, but good things take time xd.png

On my smartphone 4 looked the prettiest, but on the computer I can't pick xd.png I really like 2 (and maybe 1), but honestly, I don't know...

Oh and if you do start on a Tsunami x Shadow Walker checker, I would love to see it happy.gif

*Kermit flail*

After weeks and weeks of preparations, I managed to breed a wonderful 8th gen.

Non-inbred.

All the Holidays included.

Loads of Spriter's Alts included.

And it's a Thuwed too!

Lookie! biggrin.gif

That is AMAZING!!!!! I am in awe of the preparations involved to get that one little egg!!! would be a bit hard to continue the line but!!! (actually when I think about it you would only need a fresh blood 8 even gen of opposite gender...methinks???)

Wewt, just bred this nice looking 7th even gen Dorkface Thuwed egg.

I'm willing to trade a hatchie or two for a mate.

wow that fogged egg is truly amazing!!! lolz

UNFOG BEFORE POSTING...DONT BE WASTING MY CLICK-TIME!!!

Edited by nintendont

On my smartphone 4 looked the prettiest, but on the computer I can't pick xd.png I really like 2 (and maybe 1), but honestly, I don't know...

Oh and if you do start on a Tsunami x Shadow Walker checker, I would love to see it happy.gif

I'll definitely start a Shadow Walker checker next Halloween. At first I thought about male Terrae x female SW, but now I think female Tsunami x male SW will look better. I have enough SW to get 4th even gen, may be 5th with little luck (and trades tongue.gif ).

As for the other project I like most pairs # 2 and 4, too. On one hand I have more cb Thunders than Riagewings, but on the other it will be easier to get 2nd gen Purple Ridgewing than 2nd gen Thunder. I'll think a little longer and, anyway, I'll have to catch more Tsunamis...

By the way Tsunami x Flamingo also looks pretty happy.gif

Edited by alliana1

Wow have I not posted in here in awhile or what?! lol So many pretties!!

I bred this Nebula egg for my Lunar Eclipse project. It just doesn't need to alt and I'll be one step closer to finishing that project. biggrin.gif

On a different note, is anyone else having trouble breeding GW eggs? I've tried almost all of my pairs and they've given me nothing.

On a different note, is anyone else having trouble breeding GW eggs?  I've tried almost all of my pairs and they've given me nothing.

Same here Sheppard, I have been trying to breed a 2nd gen Golden Wyvern from summer for the last 3-4 weeks, and have got nothing, it's frustrating.

@ alliana I like the contrast of the ridgewings better for a checkered pattern

I like Tsunami x Royal but not as a checker-- so I'll probably mirror it-- the colors are too close for a checker which I feel should have contrast-- my choice would be Flamingo or perhaps BBW once I finish my Flamingo x Royal

I was hoping for Lumina x Shimmer but not liking it so well--( this test one to AP)

@ sheppardkid

no GW and now very few stripes or blacks as well sad.gif

Well, it's not only Stripes and Shimmers... all dragons are on strike. Atleast on my scroll. >_<''

Tsunami Wyvern are teh love! :3 I think they go very well with female Pinks and Tan Ridgewings. *Edit* Link-fail... DC doesn't allow malexmale breeding yet */Edit*

For Luminas... maybe now is the chance to do something very whitish? Though Ember gives a nice contrast with a little yellow repeat. Also.. I just realized that Luminas actually have buttwings like Snowangels. xd.png

Edited by Souly