Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

But I'd ask for several CB Metals.

I think that's a bit steep.

I gave a CB Silver for a CB Neglected, and the offer was accepted almost instantly.

Granted, the person I traded with seems to make Neglected rather frequently, so maybe they didn't place quite as high a value on them as say, a person whose only had a couple successful experiments.

But still, asking for multiple CB Metals seems a bit much.

I think that's a bit steep.

I gave a CB Silver for a CB Neglected, and the offer was accepted almost instantly.

Granted, the person I traded with seems to make Neglected rather frequently, so maybe they didn't place quite as high a value on them as say, a person whose only had a couple successful experiments.

But still, asking for multiple CB Metals seems a bit much.

Yes, but if you consider how valuable these pixels are, it's not a high price to pay, especially since I see so many asking for that exact number -- I assumed it was the norm, and will continue to do so. 8p.

What's a 3rd gen even pb checkered black x white worth? (all parents named).

Towards the ND discussion..

NDs for CB Metallics go usually [1:1]. For a CB Gold you have better chances if you offer 2 NDs though.

Getting multiple CB Metallics for 1 ND is hugehuge luck nowadays. ^.~

What's a 3rd gen even pb checkered black x white worth? (all parents named).

Hmm, for an EG collector or if someone needs such as a mate, I'd say one uncommon egg or a commonish hatchling. [if it is a black egg you are talking about]. Other than that, I don't think you will get that much attention. ^^"

Edited by Belisar

I think it's a lot harder to get multiple CB metallics than it is to get multiple neglecteds, since you have up to 7 chances for neglecteds, but metallics require a lot of time and luck to get from the cave so it's even rarer to get several at a time.

I'd never ask for several CB metals for one I have traded a ND for a CB metal but mostly I deal with hatchlings since I am always egg locked tongue.gif

thanks for the input everyone

http://dragcave.net/lineage/geHE8 - what do you think this is worth a couple of CB flamingo hatchlings or would I be able to get a 2nd gen pb GW for it ?

I think it's worth either 1 CB Flamingo or maybe 1 2nd gen. PB GW.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/geHE8 - what do you think this is worth a couple of CB flamingo hatchlings or would I be able to get a 2nd gen pb GW for it ?

As Kiyoura said, I don't think you get more than one CB Flamingo for it.

As for the 2nd gen pb GW... Only if the breeder has lots of CB ones and doesn't mind breeding them for you. ^^" GWs don't breed so well anymore.

But good luck anyways!

What would be the highest cb uncommon/rare or (?)gen lineage metal I could get for a cb vine?

A few days ago, I would've given almost anything for one.

Normally? CB Nebula?

Is a CB thunder worth a shadowwalker iou?

What about 2 or 3 fall hatchies?

If you are looking for a random mate 2nd gen shadown walker I would not bother myself to set up a trade for it now, considering a lot of people will be breeding their cb shadow walkers and all their eggs but one will go directly to the AP

If you are looking for a specific lineage 2nd gen shadow walker, unless you need it with a very special mate (cb metallic, holly, alt holiday..) I think a CB thunder is surely worth a IOU

Is this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VgdWp enough to net me a CB Blusang?

Not likely.

You can get a low gen gold or silver with two cb blusangs.

The cb blusang is not listed as rare,but in fact it already is.

I'm looking for a common egg from a holiday (lumina x gold-winged snow angel) for a checker project. Would a CB Nebula hatchling be a good offer?

If someone posts it on the trading topic,it is a good offer.If you ask someone to breed it for you.That's not good enough.

If you want to get something special,you must pay more than it is worth to get one.

Edited by Mercury

what would one trade for a handful of CB vamps?

Probably not much, but their value would increase some if they were hatched. I've noticed that vampires don't seem to be that popular right now.

I'm looking for a common egg from a holiday (lumina x gold-winged snow angel) for a checker project. Would a CB Nebula hatchling be a good offer?

It depends on the person. I would definitely take that offer. I mean, it's a common from a holiday, it's basically guaranteed. (However, like, a silver from a holiday would be kinda hard). Some people are really picky and they wouldn't take that.

@angelicdragonpuppy: I don't think so, people seem to set Blusangs high about all other uncommons.

@Xbcdrt8741: As of right now I think people already have their armies of vampires so I haven't noticed anyone really looking for them =/ So I don't think you could get much, unless you found someone who was looking for more.

In my eyes it is, as long as you ask for a common offspring smile.gif

Some people even breed their holidays for free to help others with their lineages. [if you cannot find a trade for it, pm me.]

What are Summers currently worth?

Do you mean CB or lineaged?

Well my 2nd gen pbs I usually trade for one or two hatch (depending on whether cb or lineaged).

For messy ones you will probably get nothing anymore.

But I don't know exactly how the CBs trade now. They are not as rare as they were a few weeks/months ago. Maybe a CB Red Dorsal/Tan Ridge?

What's the most I could get from a CB magma and CB Thunder?

And what would happen if I added a CB Black, Cheese, and Red Dorsal or 2nd Gen PB Alt Vine?

What's the most I could get from a CB magma and CB Thunder?

And what would happen if I added a CB Black, Cheese, and Red Dorsal or 2nd Gen PB Alt Vine?

Those kind of questions are always tough, as i don't know what you are aiming for. ^^"

If your offer goes as one, you will not get a CB metallic for it. However maybe one or two 2nd gens (with holiday mates). Or, if you are on the lookout for a Holly, you might get lucky and someone offers you an IOU for a lineaged one (the chances on it being messy is high though).

A ND offer for the lot (if they happen to are on the lookout for such things) is also possible, but the chances are about the same with getting a Holly offer. ^^"

Or, well, a bigbig bunch of CB Hatchlings which is the most likely.

As for Magma and Thunder alone, a pretty lineaged metallic, a bunch of CB Hatch, cb Blusangs or [1:1] swapping of equally rare stuff. [black, Stripe, Ice]

But all those are my personal feelings and experiences. Maybe their value is different from what I am considering it. ^^"