Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is a CB Black worth two CB Tan Ridgewings, or one? Blacks seem to drop less often than Ridgewings, but of course with the Ridgewings you have to sift through the purples to get to the tans...

Is a CB Black worth two CB Tan Ridgewings, or one? Blacks seem to drop less often than Ridgewings, but of course with the Ridgewings you have to sift through the purples to get to the tans...

I would say two.. Blacks seem to be less common.

What is a CB purple worth?

In my experience, not much, but it'd up the value if you got a few and hatched them. They're pretty much a common uncommon.

Do you think I would be able to trade a 2nd gen ice for a CB golden wyvern?

Do you think I would be able to trade a 2nd gen ice for a CB golden wyvern?

I would think so, but if the person refuses, throw in a hatchie.

What could I ask for for a second Gen Blusang from Gold (not Tinsel) mother.

Or for a 2nd Gen Blusang from Nebula?

Alone or both eggs together.

I really have no clue.

I really have no clue.

Blusang breed like rabbits because they are new, so 2nd gens are worth basically nothing.

I really have no clue.

Hmm, I got some pretty things for my 2nd gen Blusangs. smile.gif and the combo x CB Gold is always good, as there are enough lineage builder out there. (or still some people who cannot affort a cb blusang and want a pretty lineaged one instead)

So I think you could always ask for 2 CB Hatch (common, new release of maybe even BSA)

Edit.: If you want to increase their value, name the CB parents. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

Hmm, I got some pretty things for my 2nd gen Blusangs. smile.gif and the combo x CB Gold is always good, as there are enough lineage builder out there. (or still some people who cannot affort a cb blusang and want a pretty lineaged one instead)

So I think you could always ask for 2 CB Hatch (common, new release of maybe even BSA)

Edit.: If you want to increase their value, name the CB parents. ^.~

Thank you for the answer. Still need to name the Nebula offspring, but the gold one even has matched mate names as parents smile.gif

After getting only an offer with not too messy lineages, but still nothing I could use for follow breedings whatsoever, and the worth nothing estimation here, I promised the egg from gold mother for a bloodswap. And do't know what to do with the one from Nebula father ^^;

Guess it will be even less worth next week when I can breed again, but there is no helping it.

Blusang breed like rabbits because they are new, so 2nd gens are worth basically nothing.

Ahaha... well I didn't expect to get something rare or super special, but have to admit that "basically nothing" kinda shocked me, since there still are not so many around and I thought people might need blood for lineages. But that's why I came asking, because I really had no clue ^^;

Honestly, thank you for your answer smile.gif

Edited by shirubaaneko

how many Blusangs does it worth for a CB black?

how rare is a CB red dorsal?

Personally I think a cb magma is worth more than a cb nebula

Definitely worth more, in my opinion too. I'd ask for at least two Nebs for the Magma (as even I can catch Nebs but don't stand a chance with Magmas xd.png) If you want a certain cb colour, I'm pretty sure you can even ask for hatch. [although the reg colours blue and purple are a bit harder to get lately]

+ Sorry to hear that, shirubaaneko... v.v I really had good luck with my 2nd gens. so I though people would be more interested in them still. Well they were pb but the x gold combo is very pretty and unusual. Did you offer it in the even gen trading thread too? Usually this is the place to advertise pretty lines smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

Thank you both for your answers. Since the Magma is off CD now, I will try my luck.

Maybe I can get something for the 2nd Gen Blusang in combination with the CB summer I just caught (though these are really showing up more often lately).

Yeah, I thought the gold might bring a bit worth into it, but maybe a PB would have been wiser ^^; Offered in Even Generation, yes.

Thank you both for your answers. Since the Magma is off CD now, I will try my luck.

Maybe I can get something for the 2nd Gen Blusang in combination with the CB summer I just caught (though these are really showing up more often lately).

Yeah, I thought the gold might bring a bit worth into it, but maybe a PB would have been wiser ^^; Offered in Even Generation, yes.

I think the problem with the gold combo is that it would be really hard to continue the lineage, since you needed a 2nd gen gold for an even gen or even a cb gold for a stairstep.

For a CB ice, I think a couple of cb bluesang hatchies (they are in pretty high demand), or a cb magma, or maybe a 2nd gen metallic

What can I get for both a cb stripe and cb blusang?

Probably a good haul.

If you hit the right offer, you can get nicely-lineaged gold/silver for the brine (those offers are rare), but people seem to like cb stripes too. I can't really tell you anything even general, but I know it's a lot. xd.png

When I first came on the forums, I made a trade for a Spring egg in exchange for a hatchy and a future breeding of my Golden W. I had no luck for a while, so rather than make the person wait, I traded for one with about the same lineage as one I would have bred. I PMed the person with the link. No response. Tried again with no response. The fresh bred egg turned to a hatchy and now he is an adult on my scroll and I feel terrible because I have been trying to get my friends their first GW and now I have several. I want to honor my trade with this person, but I don't know if I should keep trying or what. I've never had this problem come up before, so I'm not sure what the rules are on it.

When I first came on the forums, I made a trade for a Spring egg in exchange for a hatchy and a future breeding of my Golden W. I had no luck for a while, so rather than make the person wait, I traded for one with about the same lineage as one I would have bred. I PMed the person with the link. No response. Tried again with no response. The fresh bred egg turned to a hatchy and now he is an adult on my scroll and I feel terrible because I have been trying to get my friends their first GW and now I have several. I want to honor my trade with this person, but I don't know if I should keep trying or what. I've never had this problem come up before, so I'm not sure what the rules are on it.

Is it possible that the person, is gone and no longer active? If you have tracked your messages you can see whether they have read them at least. Or check their scroll to see whether there are any new eggs on it.

I'd send them a pm, telling them that you tried to fullfill your IOU but that you couldn't reach them. If they are still interested they should please pm you.

Then, in my eyes you have done enough, to show your will to keep your promise smile.gif [and there are no official rules for such as there is no official thing as IOUs]

Is it possible that the person, is gone and no longer active? If you have tracked your messages you can see whether they have read them at least. Or check their scroll to see whether there are any new eggs on it.

I'd send them a pm, telling them that you tried to fullfill your IOU but that you couldn't reach them. If they are still interested they should please pm you.

Then, in my eyes you have done enough, to show your will to keep your promise smile.gif [and there are no official rules for such as there is no official thing as IOUs]

Thanks Bel. I never even thought of tracking a PM or checking their scroll! I am a woman of my word and I hate the idea of breaking a promise. I will keep trying and hopefully be able to fulfil my promise. smile.gif

And yes, I know there are no official rules on it, but their are always unofficial rule on some things and guidelines on what to do if X happened types of things. cool.gif

It is August now, it is possible the person you owe the IOU is on holiday or something and did not read your messages.

I think you should not try to get another egg for them now (and maybe waste it again), but wait for a response to the messages you have sent. If you get an answer, personally I'd try to fulfil my IOU a new time. smile.gif

What would a CB brimstone be worth? How many neotropical hatchlings could I get (I'd accept an IOU) and what other offers could I get?