Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How much do you think an ultraviolot with this lineage would be worth: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oaTR9

It is a nice 3rd even gen checker (I think it's a checker xd.png ) so I know it might be worth a bit more than just a second gen ultraviolet.

ninja.gif 'd and what would a CB olive be worth?

Edited by fuzzzzj

Alright, I have 2 questions;

What would a CB Ice be worth?

And

What about a CB Black?

What's a CB Gold worth? Would I be able to get a 2nd-3rd gen Holly for one?

I don't know, I think it requires that CB gold and a little something more.

You'd be able to get a lineaged nebula, but I'm not sure about a CB one. While CB blusangs are still highly sought after, bred ones don't seem to be nearly as valuable.

What are CB balloon eggs worth?

It seems like they're a little uncommon at the moment....

I traded one for a 2G blusang earlier this week, if that helps. That might be an extreme case though. I agree that balloons seem more uncommon than usual lately, but interest in them still isn't really that great. I've only seen a handful of people after them specifically in the trades. If you have some other hatchies as well, you could try for one of those give some random CB hatchies - get an uncommon/2G hybrid etc offers.

What is the worth of a cb black?

IMO not that much but it seems other people like them, so bunches of uncommon uncommons (nebs, gw, the sort) or bunches of unbreedables. The highly-sought after uncommons and you might be able to get a poorly lineaged metallic for one. Might.

Would I be able to get a nicely lineaged metalic (4th-7th gen) with a CB stripe and a CB magma?

Read Belisar's signature 4 posts up from yours. Ironic no?

I don't think so, especially because people who have a cb or a 2nd gen holly 99% have already promised their offspring (they can trade only one since all the others would be auto abandoned) to someone else for something like a 2nd gen tinsels

Would i have any chance of getting an extremely messy, horribly inbred gold for this? (If you don't know why i'm asking, look at the code.)

By that i mean 20+ generation, 100+ repeating dragons.

Otherwise, what would it be worth?

Would i have any chance of getting an extremely messy, horribly inbred gold for this? (If you don't know why i'm asking, look at the code.)

It depends on the person. I saw someone giving a CB Ice for a nice-coded CB Egg/hatchie.

If I could get my stingy golds to give a gold egg I would trade you for it, but yes, I think if the right person sees it you have a good chance of getting something, maybe even something not too terribly messy or inbred, lol.

Is two cb olives and a pb brimstone worth for cb vines?

Nope, People are giving Olives and brim's away for free.

How many CB Trios/Blacks/Stripes is a fair trade for a CB Neglected? Three, maybe?

Not that I have any :P

How many CB Trios/Blacks/Stripes is a fair trade for a CB Neglected? Three, maybe?

Not that I have any tongue.gif

I think a lot more than that....