Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

[solved-ish]

Edited by DarkEternity

What does a CB Thunder go for these days? Is a CB Silver too much to ask for it?

What does a CB Thunder go for these days? Is a CB Silver too much to ask for it?

Unfortunately yes. ^^"

Thunders are the least rare from the Trios (as more people are in the desert, so the desert moves faster and Thunders can be grabbed more easily).

You can ask for a couple of cb Hatch for it, or maybe a nice lineaged metallic. smile.gif

What is a Chicken worth these days?

I'd like at least 2 Brines for it, or 4 Brimstone hatchies. I'd ask for more Brines, since they are common, but, yea..

Hmm the chicks value depends on the person you are selling it to xd.png

But I don't think you will get two Blusangs for it. Maybe one? As for Brimstone Hatch, depends on how badly the other wants a chicken. A collector might give you 2 or 3 I think.

But please, try your numbers, as there is always a chance to get lucky smile.gif

Does anyone seriously have luck with the whole "IOU eggs when they breed" gimmick? I have heard that you can trust the word of trusted traders/forum users, however I've never had any luck with this. I'm facing my sixth lost "promise" on the site (over 6 months, and user no longer replies), and I have never had this work out for me. I guess my question is, how often do people really accept the "IOU" promises. I see them everywhere, but does anyone actually have a successful time with this? I guess I am really wanting to now if I am insane for doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. tongue.gif

I've been burned a few too many times recently.

I know there are trustworthy players here, and I wouldn't hesitate to take an IOU from members I've "gotten to know" from the forum, but from now on, I won't be taking IOU's from just anyone.

I'm still owed a Tinsel IOU from earlier in the year from a trade I accepted by an established member here. I know I was 3rd on a list.... that's been filled many times because I see the member trading the eggs all the time. I PM'd them about another trade they had up (they claimed they were quitting DC and just wanted it gone!) saying I'd just take that instead since the IOU wasn't being fulfilled apparently, and they said No. But no mention of the Tin I am owed. And they didn't quit DC. *Shrug*

It's just a gamble you can take or not take. I've had several IOU's filled beautifully. And several that are still open, lingering and will likely never be filled.

So far I have had only one bad experience with IOUs. So I guess it really depends on the user and your luck - you should be aware that you're takeing a certain risk with an IOU-trade.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iHq3W

What can I get for this?

You don't appear to have a CB marrow to breed it with so any eggs will break the perfect stair step that most people are looking for.

That really lowers the value, probably the best you could hope for would be a common hachie or two, or maybe a slighty uncommon egg, vine, white, maybe a purple or magi, etc.

Do you have another similar same gen tinsel you could breed it to to get an arrow lineage? That might get you some interesting offers.

sort of like this? http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=6&mate=iHq3W

Hmm hard to say.. I know with a cb black or stripe you can lure them out for sure, but they are not really worth it, in my opinion. ^^"

2 cb new release hatch maybe? Or any other 2 CB hatch not as super common. But maybe that is just my personal taste for them ^^"

Is a CB summer for a CB blusang a fair trade?

I'd say so! I seem to recall someone else having successfully done such a trade recently. ^^

I'd say so! I seem to recall someone else having successfully done such a trade recently. ^^

Then I think I'll end up accepting that offer. Thanks for the feedback.

What would I need to offer to get a chicken?

Maybe two Cheese eggs or Papers. Or a Nicely lineaged Trio egg or hatchling.

Would any of this stuff be enough to net me a CB Tan Ridgewing?

- CB Thunder

- CB Nebula

- CB Paper

- CB Sunsong

All eggies.

- CB Thunder

- CB Nebula

- CB Paper

- CB Sunsong

All eggies.

Definatly the paper, definatly not the sunsong. The others are a matter of taste, If you hatched them they'd be more valuable if no one bites.

What are two 2nd gen Brine eggs worth?

If is PB It may be worth a 3-5gen Rare, It all depends on the person.

- CB Thunder

- CB Nebula

- CB Paper

- CB Sunsong

All eggies.

Paper and Thunder definitely, Nebbie is a maybe and even less for sunsong.

Would 2 cb brimstones and a cb tsunami wyvern be enough to trade for one cb blusang?

Would 2 cb brimstones and a cb tsunami wyvern be enough to trade for one cb blusang?

Hatchilings yes, eggs -- it depends on the person. Just post and see who bites.

I'm looking for a mate for this, an IOU for a Pumpkin with the same lineage but not related to it. What might be a reasonable trade for that?