Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Erica, they won't be worth much... I have at least 16 SW, manybpeople have similar numbers. That is bound to drive the value of SWs down significantly.

Yes but with a GW.... a bit more.

Yes but with a GW.... a bit more.

Ehh, wouldn't think much more than normal.

Already asked this question in another thread but what would you be able to request for PB Gold Wyverns and also Gold and Silver ?

Would it be even more valuable if the Gold or Silver came from two Gold or Silver parents ?

For the GW, probably another pretty uncommon 2nd gen egg: other GW with holiday parent, stripes with special parent, 2nd gen pb red dorsal or tan ridgewing...

For the metallics, I think it really depends on what people are looking for. I for instance would really prefer a 2nd gen gold from white father since I need a mate for a white with same lineage. Others would value a pb one much more.

Most people with 2nd gen metallics usually try to trade them for other 2nd gen metallics

Thank you all for answering! I didn't think they were worth that much. Someone asked me for like a CB Black/CB Tan Ridgewing/CB Trio for it and I was like blink.gif

But, someone PM'd me and is gonna breed me one for free, so I won't have to worry about trading for one anymore! (Unless I wanna get another GW and SW and make a 4th gen.. Hmm..)

I know christmas is a little bit off, but what kinds of things would I need to gather up to get a 2nd gen IOU of a winter magi from winter magi x gold?

Thank you all for answering! I didn't think they were worth that much. Someone asked me for like a CB Black/CB Tan Ridgewing/CB Trio for it and I was like blink.gif

That actually seems about right to me.

That actually seems about right to me.

I don't think so, because, like previously stated, people with ShadowWalkers usually have lots of them, so they can breed lots of them, therefore aren't worth as much. There will probably be lots in the AP, too.

How much could I get for this 4th even-gen silver?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DS7Np

(The tombstones in the lineage are both zombies).

Traded for a CB Red Dorsal with a fun code.

I was hoping for a couple common CB hatchlings, but I do need to work on my red dorsal collection.

Does nobody like silvers anymore? Or just not even-gen ones?

Edited by SolarCat

I don't think so, because, like previously stated, people with ShadowWalkers usually have lots of them, so they can breed lots of them, therefore aren't worth as much. There will probably be lots in the AP, too.

You also have to consider that they don't have to breed their Shadow Walkers at all. So they control the supply.

If I were trying to get "top dollar" for them, I wouldn't breed mine for less than a certain price (say red dorsals), and as long as no one undercut me, that's what you would pay. Or you do without. They've got the ability to control the market if they coordinate (or even if they just reach a consensus on the price).

Blusangs. I missed the summer releases, any these seem sought after in trades. What are CBs on par with right now? CB Stripes? CB Nebs? Higher? Lower?

Also curious about Tsunami, Olive, and Lumina. CB value equivalents.

Blusangs. I missed the summer releases, any these seem sought after in trades. What are CBs on par with right now? CB Stripes? CB Nebs? Higher? Lower?

It depends on the person. I have gotten 15 Waterhorse hatchlings for one, this for another. For three CB Blusang hatchlings (+ 2 CB Brimstones and CB Olives), I got a Neglected.

People really want them, lol.

Edited by Erica8798

What would a CB Vine be worth these days? I remember they were really sought after a while ago, but the hype seems to have died down recently.

I'm mainly interested in how many Sunsongs it would be worth. (CB or 2nGen)

Higher. CB Blusangs are still pretty rare. I'd say they are close to being as rare as CB Golden wyverns. If you really want one, you could probably get one for a 2nd gen Halloween IOU.

Tsunami's dropped in value after the blusang release. For a CB Tsunami I'd say you could get one easily for a CB red.

Olives are quite common, about as much as purples. Luminas are about the same. I see them both in the cave and AP all the time, but they are picked up after a refresh or two.

What would a CB Vine be worth these days? I remember they were really sought after a while ago, but the hype seems to have died down recently.

I'm mainly interested in how many Sunsongs it would be worth. (CB or 2nGen)

They were wanted for a while, mostly for tinsel mates. Since tinsels have been breeding so badly lately, CB vines have gone down in value. They would probably be worth a CB sunsong or 2 2nd gens.

You also have to consider that they don't have to breed their Shadow Walkers at all. So they control the supply.

If I were trying to get "top dollar" for them, I wouldn't breed mine for less than a certain price (say red dorsals), and as long as no one undercut me, that's what you would pay. Or you do without. They've got the ability to control the market if they coordinate (or even if they just reach a consensus on the price).

You'll find that no one can control supply because so many SWs exist it would require a super co-ordinated effort. Plus the people who catch them try to get a good deal. Then consider the fact that many people have about 20. Generally, the more you have, the less you need them and many of us are not averse to gifting on the IRC, further diminishing their value. Then there is competition for scroll space from the rarer 'weens like Marrow and Pumpkin. This also drops their value.

Edited by DarkEternity

You'll find that no one can control supply because so many SWs exist it would require a super co-ordinated effort. Plus the people who catch them try to get a good deal. Then consider the fact that many people have about 20. Generally, the more you have, the less you need them and many of us are not averse to gifting on the IRC, further diminishing their value. Then there is competition for scroll space from the rarer 'weens like Marrow and Pumpkin. This also drops their value.

This. I imagine half of my SWs will go to the AP as freebies... plus, like all Holidays, Halloweens breed multiples. Even if you only breed in return for something, you're likely going to create surplus eggs out there that also lower trade value.

What would a 2nd gen (blusang and flamingo) blusang be worth?

Edited by Darklight

what are 2nd Gen PB Marrows worth?

There are not as many SW as Marrow there,so it may be worth more,something like CB trios or a little more.

However,people will be able to find 2nd pb marrows in the ap during Halloween(not that hard to catch,only need a little luck),so I don't know how many people want to pay more to trade it.

Edited by Mercury

What would a 2nd gen (blusang and flamingo) PB blusang be worth?

Mixed breeds aren't called PB.

PB is for eggs that are only the same breed of dragon all the way through, like this > http://dragcave.net/lineage/VKaL1

A 2nd gen blusang that's not PB would maybe get you a 2nd gen GW or trio or a CB tan ridgewing or red dorsal, etc, maybe several common hatchies.

--------------------------------------------

A PB marrow is anyones guess. There are several people asking for various pumpkin and marrow IOU's in the trade threads.

Maybe stalk some of those trade threads to get an idea of what people are asking. Or just put up a thread of your own and ask people to PM with offers and see what responses you get.

Edited by Tawanda001

What would be a reasonable offer for a CB stripe egg?

I am trying to get one to influence male for my females, but I have no luck catching, so I decided to settle for a trade instead.

Some CB common hatchies, 2nd gen pb Nebulas?

I am unsure there and any idea would be appreciated.

Edited by Shikaze

What would be a reasonable offer for a CB stripe egg?

I am trying to get one to influence male for my females, but I have no luck catching, so I decided to settle for a trade instead.

Some CB common hatchies, 2nd gen pb Nebulas?

I am unsure there and any idea would be appreciated.

yesterday, i took a trade offer of 2cb stripes for 1 halloween 2012 hatchie IOU.

those are my first two, and they were incuhatchable, so i figured... better now than never.

How many Flood (Waterhorse, Waterwalker, Waverunner) hatchlings would I be able to get/should I ask for for a CB Thunder and a CB Black?

How many Flood (Waterhorse, Waterwalker, Waverunner) hatchlings would I be able to get/should I ask for for a CB Thunder and a CB Black?

It depends on the person -- 5 to 6 for me, but I would prefer for half of those to be hatchlings. (anything to get more dragons without any effort. |D). But honestly, a fair number.