Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

would it be fair to ask for 1-2 blusangs for a CB stripe?

Definitely, although one might be better to ask for than two. I find that they have about the same "rarity" right now, with maybe the Stripes being easier to catch.

I had a CB Stripe up for trade a couple of days ago and was offered a CB Blusang hatchie, so I don't think you'd have an issue.

stripes easier to catch?

Perhaps it depends on the time, I never see them but caught 4 blusangs just last week.

What could I get for a CB Hellfirewyvern?

I'm thinking about trading it, what personally would you guys give if you had every egg in existance?

xd.png

What does a 2G pumpkin IOU worth? A CB black/striped/trio? A few CB paper/vine?

I have no holiday dragons and am trying to set up IOU trade. If you've made similar trade before, please let me know. Thanks. smile.gif

I have a quick question. How much would a 3rd even gen silver with a marrow parent be worth either Thuwed-wise or tinsel-wise? Like the number of gen/color and gen of tinsels?

I have a quick question. How much would a 3rd even gen silver with a marrow parent be worth either Thuwed-wise or tinsel-wise? Like the number of gen/color and gen of tinsels?

Independently from the marrow parent, for a 3rd gen silver I'd be happy to offer a 3rd gen thuwed (I would offer two if I could).

As for tinsels, when they were breeding decenlty I would have not been vaguely able to get such a silver for a 5ht gen one. A 4th gen would have been a more fair trade. But now you must consider that tinsels are breeding worse then metallics.

What would it take to get a 2nd gen PB stripe (black or white) or a 3nd gen PB stripe with a specific pattern (WBB or WBW)?

What would it take to get a 2nd gen PB stripe (black or white) or a 3nd gen PB stripe with a specific pattern (WBB or WBW)?

I trade PB 2nd gen stripes for a hatchie very frequently.

Independently from the marrow parent, for a 3rd gen silver I'd be happy to offer a 3rd gen thuwed (I would offer two if I could).

As for tinsels, when they were breeding decenlty I would have not been vaguely able to get such a silver for a 5ht gen one. A 4th gen would have been a more fair trade. But now you must consider that tinsels are breeding worse then metallics.

Okay, thanks for the quick response!

I have no holiday dragons and am trying to set up IOU trade. If you've made similar trade before, please let me know. Thanks. smile.gif

Pumpkins tend to be quite common on the AP during Halloween. Hunt there, and you can avoid having to trade. However, if you want a specific combo, then I don't know. The problem is, it's been an entire year since trades like that were last made, and stuff like that tends to shift around with the rarety of the eggs in question (trios / stripes / blacks, that is).

Cheers!

C4.

are 2nd gen ices really common right now? along with 2nd gen blacks? (trying to trade one of each on both of them the mother is a ghost... not getting offers so I'm thinking I'm asking for to much?)

I can tell you what I paid for mine if that would help.

For a 2nd Gen Pumpkin x Mate of my choice, I traded a Chicken egg.

For a 2nd Gen Marrow x Mate of my choice, I traded a CB Blusang and a CB stripe. Note: I'm pretty sure I overpayed, but I was running out of time to negotiate (the stripe had less than 4 hours 'till it grew).

Someone did offer me one of each for a CB Blusang, but I didn't understand their offer, and they'd gone afk until it was too late.

I've been told that they're not worth much because you can find them on the AP, but you've still got to catch them. And, if you miss them you've got to wait 'till next year. So, it was worth it to me.

-----

My question: How much are 2nd Gen Christmas and Valentine (the holiday not necessarily the specific dragon)'s worth? I know approx. what Hollies are worth, but not the others.

I have a red dino and would like to know what I can reasonably ask for.

Since I have just recently started with dragcave again, I am not sure of their worth at the moment.

Back then, they were worth quite a bit... any suggestions?

CB uncommons, trios? No idea.

Edit:

I traded the dino for a cb Nebula egg, if that helps anybody.

Edited by Shikaze

My question: How much are 2nd Gen Christmas and Valentine (the holiday not necessarily the specific dragon)'s worth? I know approx. what Hollies are worth, but not the others.

Nothing.

Christmas - AP wall of christmases, take your pick

Valentines - nothing, they are easy to catch and if you find it hard, a lot of us give away 2nd gen Vals from partner of your choice on IRC when the time comes.

are 2nd gen ices really common right now? along with 2nd gen blacks? (trying to trade one of each on both of them the mother is a ghost... not getting offers so I'm thinking I'm asking for to much?)

I wouldn't say they're common (I always struggle to get ices from my dragons and blacks well... they're notorious breeders too, my lot >_>). I think a part of your problem may be the choice of mate. A lot of people don't seem to be fond of SW partners. Though it's more prevalent in metallic breedings ("Silver, not from SWs" etc), it's also vaguely evident amongst common/uncommon pairings too.

Nothing.

Christmas - AP wall of christmases, take your pick

Valentines - nothing, they are easy to catch and if you find it hard, a lot of us give away 2nd gen Vals from partner of your choice on IRC when the time comes.

I do not CARE that they're available through the AP. I want to know what it would take to get one via trade.

I do not CARE that they're available through the AP. I want to know what it would take to get one via trade.

It's hard to put a worth on the 2nd and 3rd gen Holidays since so few people trade for them.

Unless someone wants a very particular partner most people are content with whatever they get from the AP.

If someone does want a particular partner then the trade value will depend in large part what that partner is and how much value is placed on not having to sift through the AP to find it.

In general the older and more rare the holiday is the more it would be worth. A Yule x metal would be more valuable than a Christmas Magi x mint for example.

If you are looking to get a particular pairing it wouldn't hurt to be able to offer a CB stripe, black, trio, etc. Or if you have discontinueds or low gen metals or tinsels you can breed, those might do it too. Maybe even a great big handful of hatchies to help someone get to their next trophy level.

Or look at some of the current threads where people are offering 2nd gen pumpkins and marrow IOUs and see what they are asking for those. Other holiday eggs will command similar prices.

It's hard to put a worth on the 2nd and 3rd gen Holidays since so few people trade for them.

Unless someone wants a very particular partner most people are content with whatever they get from the AP.

If someone does want a particular partner then the trade value will depend in large part what that partner is and how much value is placed on not having to sift through the AP to find it.

In general the older and more rare the holiday is the more it would be worth. A Yule x metal would be more valuable than a Christmas Magi x mint for example.

If you are looking to get a particular pairing it wouldn't hurt to be able to offer a CB stripe, black, trio, etc. Or if you have discontinueds or low gen metals or tinsels you can breed, those might do it too. Maybe even a great big handful of hatchies to help someone get to their next trophy level.

Or look at some of the current threads where people are offering 2nd gen pumpkins and marrow IOUs and see what they are asking for those. Other holiday eggs will command similar prices.

All right thanks. Since I'm starting from scratch, I don't want to have to catch ALL of my holiday dragons from the AP. I'd rather have at least some of them "taken care of" before the holiday rolls around. Especially since there's always the possibility that I won't be able to catch any (darn school and all).

If I remember correctly there will be lots and lots of bred holiday eggs in the AP for the first few days, it will slack off a bit for another day or so, then there will be a final smaller flood as the people that haven't bred their holidays yet rush to do so before the breeding period ends. The only thing that's really hard to catch are the Hollies, and even those seem to show up more than they used to.

You should have about a week to get what you need, since you can only get two of whatever the new release is and two each of the older eggs. Just make sure you have enough reds on hand to incubate any of those AP catches so that you can catch even more. smile.gif

Hi smile.gif

Do you think a CB Tsunami would be worth a 2G Shadowwalker from Shadow-walker x Rosebud dragon IOU?

If not, do you have any opinions on what one would be worth? (Yes, I know from previous posts you can find them in the AP, but I'd prefer to get an IOU and then be able to stop worrying about it smile.gif )

Thanks smile.gif

Two questions in one post:

I want a 2nd gen silver from red.

Unless my single GW / single Gold decide to finally breed something, what can I offer that does not require the use of nicely lineaged rares to get something like that? I might get lucky every now and then and catch an unbreedable, but i doubt i'd get a 2nd gen silver for that. how many would i need? smile.gif

Same question, different direction:

I want a 2nd gen red from silver.

this should be cheaper, but i have no clue how much cheaper.

Two questions in one post:

I want a 2nd gen silver from red.

Unless my single GW / single Gold decide to finally breed something, what can I offer that does not require the use of nicely lineaged rares to get something like that? I might get lucky every now and then and catch an unbreedable, but i doubt i'd get a 2nd gen silver for that. how many would i need? smile.gif

Same question, different direction:

I want a 2nd gen red from silver.

this should be cheaper, but i have no clue how much cheaper.

1) You could probably get one for a few CB Blusangs. I almost got a second gen Silver for two CB Blusangs, and I think Blusangs are still highly-valued. happy.gif

2) Metalfails usually aren't worth that much. You could probably get on for free, if you posted you were looking for one on the Even Gen Gifting Thread!

1) You could probably get one for a few CB Blusangs. I almost got a second gen Silver for two CB Blusangs, and I think Blusangs are still highly-valued.

Well, i just caught mysel the first of those 3 blusangs, to test your theory smile.gif