Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I saw you have cb bright pink, frills and 09 valentine on your scroll. I think specific common offsprings from them could be very appreciated by people needing for them for some lineage. I often see such requests in trading thread, and they offer good things for them.

If i had a neglected hatchling (non-gendered)

would 2 CB Silver dragons be reasonable for it? biggrin.gif

That would be good on your part, but not so good for them xd.png

:/

Im doing neglected experimenting, i want to know how much their worth tongue.gif

What can you get for a CB Vine with the code Laul? Is it enough to get me a bred summer?

I'd breed a summer, but perhaps the code itself would be the most worth.

Pinkieseb: I think one CB Gold would be fairly reasonable. Two is overdoing it, and even two cb silvers is really, really pushing it.

What is the worth of a alt vine or a alt black

You will get a cb black or striped for a 2nd pb alt vine.

If the lineage is not that good,you'll get something like bred trios.

For alt black,if the lineage is nice,you will get something like low gen gold or silver.

Other way around. I'M offering the CB Halloweens. And I would not give the hatchlings away -- they would be eggs. I don't let hatchlings stay on my scroll if they are for someone else -- I need that space.

I would say that if they're eggs, probably not. I could be entirely wrong, but--I imagine most ND-makers are fairly talented DC players in terms of catching eggs... and catching Halloween eggs is fairly easy. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to trade for something that they can likely catch themselves. Now, if you held the eggs until they were incuhatchable (2 days), I imagine you'd get bites--as they could incu-hatch their own eggs and then take your full set--but I THINK that puts you out of the running for getting your own CBs.

I missed the '09, '10, and '11 Halloween dragons. If I wanted IOUs for at least one low-gen egg of each, what would be a fair trade on my part?

I was thinking of giving a BSA hatchling to the other person every week for a year, because I'm just that desperate. xd.png My metallics won't cooperate in breeding, and I normally don't have too much luck with catching caveborns.

What would you give in exchange for a Halloween IOU?

I second that question. What's a fair price for 2nd-3rd gen Marrows and Pumpkins?

Most people seem to be asking for 2nd Gen tinsels and Hollies (which means they'd be worth about the same as CB Golds) right now. I think that's too steep.

So, what are they worth?

I second that question. What's a fair price for 2nd-3rd gen Marrows and Pumpkins?

Most people seem to be asking for 2nd Gen tinsels and Hollies (which means they'd be worth about the same as CB Golds) right now.  I think that's too steep.

So, what are they worth?

definitely not 2nd Gen tinsels/Hollies/CB Golds. That's a tad ridiculous, especially since many people can breed more Halloween eggs then they can fit on their scroll.

3rd gens aren't worth that much, unless they are a really nice checker or PB. Even then, the most they would be worth a low-gen trio, maybe a CB black if it was PB. If your not picky about lineage, you could probably catch a 3rd gen from the AP with a good connection and the time to hunt.

2nd gens would probably be a nice lineaged trio, CB blusang, nicely lined alt black, or a CB gold wyvern, and that could probably get you your choice of parent. If you can't get any of those, you could trade one of your 2012 Halloween eggs once it hatched very easily.

EDIT: typo, sorry

Edited by aangs-sister

How many dark pygmies you think I could get for a purple dino?

It depends; do you want eggs or hatchies? Do you care about lineage or not? If you only want CB Dark pygmie hatchies, then you'd probably have to take a partial IOU (as I imagine not everyone has multiples on-hand) for 2 or mayyybe 3 if you can really find the right person. If you don't care about lineages and don't mind taking eggs, you could probably get up to four if the person interested had enough pygmies to breed you a few!

would 2 CB Silver dragons be reasonable for it? :D

Nu-uh. Well, to me anyway. I love neglecteds and all (still need a male and ungendered ;n;) but if I had a CB metallic, it would be virtually impossible to pry my fingers off it, let alone two. xP That's mostly because I have so few of them. I'm sure someone with a ton of metallics would be more partial to the trade. In any case, metallics can breed and make pretty lineages, NDs are just pretty and unbreedable.

I have seen some people try get 2x CB silvers for their ND though. Not sure if they had much success, but considering those posts got bumped enough times for me to notice, I'd guess it's not quite as easy sailing as any ND trader would hope. :D

Edited by Varekis

The first neglected I had (a Thuwed) I got for two messy silvers.

Is a 2nd gen pb thunder worth a cb black or a cb summer?

No for the black.you can't trade a cb black with a cb thunder easily.

For cb summer,that depends.Someone may accept that offer.

What can I get for a CB Lumina hatchie with a little more than 1d left? A clean Tinsel or metallic? Or a Neglected *prepares for dashed hopes*?

What can I get for a CB Lumina hatchie with a little more than 1d left? A clean Tinsel or metallic? Or a Neglected *prepares for dashed hopes*?

Luminas are just pretty commons. They're likely worth less than a CB Sunsong or White--and you certainly wouldn't get any of the things you listed for those, unless someone was feeling really generous and did a trade mostly to gift. In the past when Tinsels bred like rabbits I would've bred you a clean Tinsel in a heartbeat for it--and others might have as well--but now that Tinsels breed like Metals... probably won't happen. e____e

Don't suppose you'd take a PB 2nd gen Blusang or 2nd gen Thunder for it? <XD;; /smacked

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

What would I need to give to get an IOU for a ShadowWalker mate for this?

Nothing; I'll breed it for you for free. Please PM me. :3

edit; I tried to breed all of my cb's; I only had one female and one male; Nada. x.x;. I'm sorry, I really need to get more CB's of those. ;_;. I'll put it in my wishlist, eventually. xd.png

Edited by Ashes The Second

Nothing; I'll breed it for you for free. Please PM me. :3

edit; I tried to breed all of my cb's; I only had one female and one male; Nada. x.x;. I'm sorry, I really need to get more CB's of those. ;_;. I'll put it in my wishlist, eventually. xd.png

Ashes, they want a SW mate, not a GW... Unless you've discovered the secret to making halloweens breed out of season xd.png

Erica, they won't be worth much... I have at least 16 SW, manybpeople have similar numbers. That is bound to drive the value of SWs down significantly.

Already asked this question in another thread but what would you be able to request for PB Gold Wyverns and also Gold and Silver ?

Would it be even more valuable if the Gold or Silver came from two Gold or Silver parents ?