Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Hi smile.gif

Do you think a CB Tsunami would be worth a 2G Shadowwalker from Shadow-walker x Rosebud dragon IOU?

If not, do you have any opinions on what one would be worth? (Yes, I know from previous posts you can find them in the AP, but I'd prefer to get an IOU and then be able to stop worrying about it smile.gif )

Thanks smile.gif

Pretty combo, probably one that would be hard to find in the AP though. I'd think you could get it for a tsunami, or maybe a handful of common hatchies.

Shadow walkers seem to be a lot more common than marrows, so shouldn't command too high a price.

Pretty combo, probably one that would be hard to find in the AP though. I'd think you could get it for a tsunami, or maybe a handful of common hatchies.

Shadow walkers seem to be a lot more common than marrows, so shouldn't command too high a price.

Oh - thanks a lot smile.gif I'll put an offer up then - thanks again smile.gif

Would I be able to trade two CB Nebula eggs for a CB Stripe or Blusang? Also-- would it be different if they were hatchlings?

Would I be able to trade two CB Nebula eggs for a CB Stripe or Blusang? Also-- would it be different if they were hatchlings?

That seems like a decent trade. You'd probably have a higher chance of trading them if they're hatchlings, though. (:

That seems like a decent trade. You'd probably have a higher chance of trading them if they're hatchlings, though. (:

Thanks! I just wasn't sure, because a lot of people might want to influence them in order to get the color they want, and you wouldn't be able to do that with a hatchling.

1) You could probably get one for a few CB Blusangs. I almost got a second gen Silver for two CB Blusangs, and I think Blusangs are still highly-valued. happy.gif

blusang: 1

blu dino: 1

probably still not enough, but i'll see what i can grab in the next two days. smile.gif

blusang: 1

blu dino: 1

probably still not enough, but i'll see what i can grab in the next two days. smile.gif

You could get a decent amount for both of those, but I would aim high for the hatchies.

You could get a decent amount for both of those, but I would aim high for the hatchies.

aim high like... ? smile.gif

oh, and now there's a cb black as well...

Edited by whitebaron

I'm after CB Tsunamis always, and I still haven't gotten my paws on a CB Blusang. What are the standard asking prices for those right now?

I'm after CB Tsunamis always, and I still haven't gotten my paws on a CB Blusang. What are the standard asking prices for those right now?

a pb second gen blusang got me 2 cb pink hatchies last week.

some people are really desperate to get their hands on blusangs, and thus will offer you lots (10 bsa cb hatchies or 3 nice tinsels was one offer I got at start of september), so the real question is: how desperate are you to get one? ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/9SsKg - will be up for trading soon but im open to PMs biggrin.gif)

as for autumns, I guess there IS demand for it, but not much supply through the cave. also, the season has just started, so people are probably not as desperate to get their hands on a CB autumn than they would be in december.

I traded a CB tsunami and a couple of nice lineage common eggs for a CB autumn. My DD got a CB blusang for a H'ween 2012 hatchie IOU.

Which of the old Halloweens (Pumpkins, Marrows and Shadow Walkers) will be most valuable this Halloween and what do you reckon I could get for a 2nd gen of this most valuable Halloween? I have heard people say that Marrows will be more valuable than Pumpkins and even Shadow Walkers, but I would like to verify this. smile.gif

Thank you in advance for your input! happy.gif

What are cb autumns trading for now? I haven't seen very many being offered

I traded my two autumn eggs for a cb thunder and a cb GW.

Which of the old Halloweens (Pumpkins, Marrows and Shadow Walkers) will be most valuable this Halloween and what do you reckon I could get for a 2nd gen of this most valuable Halloween? I have heard people say that Marrows will be more valuable than Pumpkins and even Shadow Walkers, but I would like to verify this. smile.gif

Thank you in advance for your input! happy.gif

Probably marrows. They're a favorite among a lot of DC'ers, but I have no idea what you'd get for one; lineage matters.

How much is a 2nd gen Blusang worth?

I'm not trying to trade them, I just breed them to the AP. They seem to get snagged pretty fast... but Blusangs also appear to breed like rabbits, so iunno if what I'm doing is a good deed or not xd.png;

I'm not trying to trade them, I just breed them to the AP. They seem to get snagged pretty fast... but Blusangs also appear to breed like rabbits, so iunno if what I'm doing is a good deed or not xd.png;

I've been trading them 1 for 1 for hatchlings.

The blusangs are easy to breed,but they are hard to catch,so many people need them.

If you want to breed them to ap.There will be a lot of people who want them.

BTW.a 2nd blusang is worth something like a 2nd striped

Edited by Mercury

Ok last time I tried this no one answered, but I'm going to try again as I'm wondering if this is a fair trade.

I need Shadow Walkers as I wasn't there last year. The only interesting IOU I have to trade is a 2nd gen Pumpkin.

Is 2nd gen Pumpkin for 2nd gen Shadow Walker fair, or are low gen Pumpkins harder to get than short gen Shadow Walkers ? And if so, what more could I ask for ? 2 Shadow Walkers for my Pumpkin ?

I ask because it would make sense that short gen Pumpkins would be harder to get by, but I really have no experience in trades.

Thanks in advance !

Edit for typo.

Edited by Anna Selka

@Ylla: Because your Tinsel is a deadline, it might lose a lot of value to certain people, since it's not a guaranteed true 3rd gen. That being said, since Tinsels breed so rarely now, you might be able to get something decent for it--CB Black, CB Thunder...? I wouldn't say more than that, but I'm biased against deadlines myself, so I might be wrong on what people would give for it (personally I wouldn't trade either of the two things I mentioned for a deadline Tinsel <X'D).

@SnowSherry: CB Magma or CB Black? CB Ices seem to be the rarest of the Trios, though, so if no one bites try tacking on a few extra little things.

@Anna: 2nd gen Pumpkins are rarer than 2nd gen SWs, because, as you said, SWs are a much newer release. So yes, you could probably get two 2nd gen SWs if you find the right person. smile.gif

That being said--remember that every single SW that'll be bred this year is a CB one, so provided people breed their SWs to CB mates instead of crazy lineaged things, there will probably be many, many 2nd gen SWs in the AP. You might want to try AP-hunting for a bit before you trade away a Pumpkin for one, although if you're looking for a specific lineage rather than just 2nd gen SWs in general (or if you want to err on the side of caution ^^) then yah, look for a trade.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Probably marrows. They're a favorite among a lot of DC'ers, but I have no idea what you'd get for one; lineage matters.

Thank you for your response, Ashes The Second. happy.gif I guess I will mainly hunt Marrows in the AP then - here's hoping I get lucky and catch a 2nd gen Marrow x Silver or something along those lines. wink.gif I'll probably end up trying to trade off 2nd gen PB Marrows, though - like I did last year. But I hope I'll be able to make good trades with them just the same. smile.gif

What can I offer to get a cb ice?

I successfully traded a CB Magma egg for a CB Ice egg last week, so at least a CB Magma should be a good possibility for you. smile.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

@Anna: 2nd gen Pumpkins are rarer than 2nd gen SWs, because, as you said, SWs are a much newer release. So yes, you could probably get two 2nd gen SWs if you find the right person. smile.gif

That being said--remember that every single SW that'll be bred this year is a CB one, so provided people breed their SWs to CB mates instead of crazy lineaged things, there will probably be many, many 2nd gen SWs in the AP. You might want to try AP-hunting for a bit before you trade away a Pumpkin for one, although if you're looking for a specific lineage rather than just 2nd gen SWs in general (or if you want to err on the side of caution ^^) then yah, look for a trade.

Thank you very much for your answer. smile.gif

I had forgotten about that stupid IOU rule though so apart from my sig (and I don't post much) I'm not sure I'll manage to advertise much...