Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would a CB stripe be worth two CB summers, or just one?

I would say two, mainly because summers are so much easier to pick up than stripes (I see anywhere from two to four summer drop on the hour). But people are still on the mindset of how hard to come by springs were last season. So I say put it up and see what happens.

Is a Red Dino egg worth a CB White hatchie, two, or none? ;w;

I'd make the trade for one or even two in a heartbeat smile.gif

Out of curiosity, what would be a reasonable "Want" if the "Have" is a complete Trio set (Ice and Thunder = CB, Magma = nicely and low-lineaged)? Low-lineaged metallics? CB Rares / Uncommons? Halloween '12 hatchie IOUs from reputable IOU-ers? I want to make sure that, if I end up opting to trade, I make a reasonable request--so any help is appreciated. Thanks! smile.gif

EDIT: Thanks for the advice, Lady Artemis, it's much appreciated! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

If i had a CB Neglected egg,

Would 2 messy lineaged golds and 2 messy lineaged silvers be a good deal? smile.gif

Out of curiosity, what would be a reasonable "Want" if the "Have" is a complete Trio set (Ice and Thunder = CB, Magma = nicely and low-lineaged)? Low-lineaged metallics? CB Rares / Uncommons? Halloween '12 hatchie IOUs from reputable IOU-ers? I want to make sure that, if I end up opting to trade, I make a reasonable request--so any help is appreciated. Thanks! smile.gif

I actually got a CB Thunde Thunder hatchie for a Halloween hatchie IOU, so I don't think it's that bad of a request. Same with the low-gen metals. If my gold would ever give me an egg, I'd trade it for three trios.

Edited by Lady Artemis

Would 2 messy lineaged golds and 2 messy lineaged silvers be a good deal? smile.gif

No, it's an awful deal... for you I mean.

Snowytoshi- For anything of a special lineage from a CB parent like a spriter's alt, alt sweets, CB Holly, CB Tinsel, a 2nd gen to 4th gen metal is usually enough to lure them out, however it depends on the individual and the size of their waiting lists.

Wow- I didn't expect it to be that hard to get. I received an IOU of a 2G neotropical from Holly for a new release egg or two. Guess I'll just go back to stalking scrolls that accept breeding requests xd.png

Wow- I didn't expect it to be that hard to get. I received an IOU of a 2G neotropical from Holly for a new release egg or two. Guess I'll just go back to stalking scrolls that accept breeding requests xd.png

As I said, it hugely depends on breeding list size/the individual. I consider myself booked for the next two years. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Edited by DarkEternity

What could I get for a CB Summer these days?

I'd like a CB Stripe, maybe a couple 2nd gen Stripes.....

Or a handful of CB hatchies for freezing, maybe?

What could I get for a CB Summer these days?

I'd like a CB Stripe, maybe a couple 2nd gen Stripes.....

Or a handful of CB hatchies for freezing, maybe?

Not sure about a CB Stripe anymore, as Summers gain in number.

But I see no problem in getting 2nd gens or some common CB Hatch for one. *^-^*

I am thinking to make an IOU trade for the new halloween dragons *hatchies* for a ND.....how many would you think is a fair trade to ask for? *clarify* I am the ND maker and want halloween hatchies LOL

that is up to you but I have gotten a CB gold for a CB ND before

I also have gotten 4 2nd gen metals for one

I normally trade for hatchies through to help with my scroll goal

in my opinion this is a bad deal for you the ND holder, but if you want them and are happy with them it is your call.

Edited by Merenwen

I am thinking to make an IOU trade for the new halloween dragons for a ND

how many would you think is a fair trade to ask for?

It depends on what you want for it, biut genreally IOus are not always reliable, so make sure that person has actual NDs before you dive right in, hah.

Maybe seven of the new '12s.

It depends on what you want for it, biut genreally IOus are not always reliable, so make sure that person has actual NDs before you dive right in, hah.

Maybe seven of the new '12s.

I don't value NDs quite THAT much. Honestly, you also have to factor in just how fair that is to the person who has to sacrifice their halloween to fill that IOU. Honestly, if I had a ND to trade, I'd ask for three at most. Any more just doesn't seem fair IMHO.

sorry fixed my post...I am the ND maker tongue.gif

Well, in that case I'm terribly jealous. |D;. But I'd ask for several CB Metals.

@Alse15: If they can get that many, they would have no trouble getting seven of them. I've seen people with 20+ sw's. It's called gifting. |D

Edited by Ashes The Second

I don't value NDs quite THAT much. Honestly, you also have to factor in just how fair that is to the person who has to sacrifice their halloween to fill that IOU. Honestly, if I had a ND to trade, I'd ask for three at most. Any more just doesn't seem fair IMHO.

If the person doesn't want to sacrifice their shot at CB Halloweens, they can simply not accept the offer. I imagine an ND is worth a lot of CB Halloweens to some people--although I'm not one of them, haha. X'D

Edit @Ashes: Asking for more than one CB Metal for an ND is probably not going to net any bites. I've increasingly seen multiple NDs going for one CB Metal. 1:1 is probably the most common exchange rate.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

If the person doesn't want to sacrifice their shot at CB Halloweens, they can simply not accept the offer. I imagine an ND is worth a lot of CB Halloweens to some people--although I'm not one of them, haha. X'D

Edit @Ashes: Asking for more than one CB Metal for an ND is probably not going to net any bites. I've increasingly seen multiple NDs going for one CB Metal. 1:1 is probably the most common exchange rate.

Yes, but if BDs ever become rare, it'll be like chewing off your own foot in terms of actually having anything valuable anymore. So that's just my personal preference (and what I see most commonly in #dctrades).