Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Are 3rd gen prizes worth anything at the moment? I have been trying to trade one for the best offer of cb celestials but I haven't received a single offer, neither of 1 , even if they were still quite easy to find (I menaged to catch all I wanted in the meantime) unsure.gif

Are 3rd gen prizes worth anything at the moment? I have been trying to trade one for the best offer of cb celestials but I haven't received a single offer, neither of 1 , even if they were still quite easy to find (I menaged to catch all I wanted in the meantime) unsure.gif

I think it depends somewhat on the lineage, with newer or uncommon pairings worth more than older lines. I am surprised you got no offers though.

I will say sometimes i don't offer on 'best offer' trades because I tend to to think that the player probably wants more, or better, than what I have to trade. Sometimes I think wording it like -"six cb hatchies or best offer"- is easier because then I might think well I have 5 hatchies so I'll try my luck... or whatever.

Are 3rd gen prizes worth anything at the moment? I have been trying to trade one for the best offer of cb celestials but I haven't received a single offer, neither of 1 , even if they were still quite easy to find (I menaged to catch all I wanted in the meantime)  unsure.gif

Browsing the trading threads, it would seem that the 3G prizes are back to where they were before the "no-raffle shock": around CB Copper/Xeno/Spessartine value. For sure they are worth a few Celestials but many people are on a new-release breeding frenzy:)

Edited by NotBambi

If I may... With Spessartines I find it better to offer on a existing trade than to put it up. It's really hard to resist those shiny orange eggs wink.gif And while the idea of choosing from a possible variety of offers may be tempting, maybe it would be better to start offering on something you really like first and seeing whether you can get it instead. People seem to like 'being offered' more than offering wink.gif I don't know if you are interested in 3rd gen Prizes, but from my experience you can definitely try for them, especially on some older trades.

I see, thanks for the advice! Perhaps I'll check the trade section first, then, and see if there's something nice I can offer on there happy.gif

What do you guys think a CB Spessartine is worth? How about a CB Golden Wyvern? I'm wondering what other CB rares/uncommons I could trade them for, or for which gen Prize dragons.

I've never found GWs to be very easy to trade away. I gave up catching them to trade a couple years ago. I haven't seen any change to this. Even as hatchies, they are difficult to trade unless you're looking for something extremely common. Even unbreedables trade better than GWs, in my experience.

Spessartines trade at about the rate of coppers. They did have a spike in drop rate, but they seem to be returning. Metals had a similar spike at the same time, which most likely was due to the two releases being so close to one another and with both being fairly popular.

Got a question for you.

What would be the easiest Way for me to acquire Gold and Silver CB eggs/hatchlings?

I was able in the past / long-term to get basically everything i wanted either through the cave or trading but never gold/silver... So what would be a fair offer, considering my possibilities / my Scroll (same name as here) nowadays ?

Thank you!

Best regards

Edit: same question goes for neglected ones if thats possible At all

Edited by Master_Bam

Unfortunately there's not a lot on your scroll in terms of trading power. If you're looking for CB metals, you're probably better off waiting until you have a silver trophy or so, then trying to make a deal where you raise a bunch of hatchies for someone in exchange for a CB metal. If you just want a bred metallic, try a gifting thread. Breeding & Gifting is pretty good about that as long as you follow their rules.

For NDs, pretty much the same applies minus the gifting threads - either wait until you have a higher trophy and make a hatchie-bundle deal with someone, or wait until you have a higher trophy and run your own experiments.

Alternately, you could hang out in the cave and try to catch something rare but not metallic - almandines or spessartines come to mind - and see if you can get lucky on a trade.

what does a 4G prize worth ? as i can see its almost worthless now and it takes almost the whole 2 weeks until it can be traded or otherwise offered in the departure thread !

Alternately, you could hang out in the cave and try to catch something rare but not metallic - almandines or spessartines come to mind - and see if you can get lucky on a trade.

Thx for your answer.

So which CBs are a fair offer for a gold or silver CB, nowadays?

And how many seasonals CBs?^^

And what Could i fairly ask for the followings:

- Broken dorkface Vampire egg/hatchling

- 2nd and 3rd gens seasonals pure-breed or springs with Winter parents and grandparents even

Thank you

What are CB Gemshards worth? If I need to collect them for a lineage, what can I expect to have to trade for them?

Is it possible for me to trade a CB Ice for a CB Xenowyrm?

Is it possible for me to trade a CB Ice for a CB Xenowyrm?

I would say yes.

So which CBs are a fair offer for a gold or silver CB, nowadays?

And how many seasonals CBs?^^

And what Could i fairly ask for the followings:

- Broken dorkface Vampire egg/hatchling

- 2nd and 3rd gens seasonals pure-breed or springs with Winter parents and grandparents even

Thank you

Does anyone know?

Could someone please give me some advice, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thank you

Does anyone know?

Could someone please give me some advice, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thank you

Unfortunately your bred eggs aren't all that valuable. You might luck across someone doing an avatar lineage that might make a decent trade, but chances are slim.

To get metals for other cb's really depends on what's being offered, maybe several spessartines/almandines, a handful of xenos or coppers, thirty or so common/uncommon hatchies from somebody looking to collect for scroll goals?

It kind of comes down to who's offering and what they are looking for and it can vary quite a bit from player to player and even from day to day for the same players, depending on what their needs are at the moment. It's just difficult to pin down and say this = that when it comes to the really rare stuff, unless you're trading a rare for another rare

Are we back to CB Amandines rarer than CB Golds? For two weeks, there were scrolls with 6. Now, there's nothing, unless you have a 2nd Gen prize or CB Golds. What would be fair to offer to obtain one?

Typo.

Edited by PewterEyes

Are we back to CB Amandines rarer than CB Golds? For two weeks, there were scrolls with 6. Now, there's nothing, unless you have a 2nd Gen prize or CB Golds. What would be fair to offer to obtain one?

Typo.

I think we are. I haven't seen any more recently. CB metals would probably be worth them, in my opinion, 1:1. But that's just my opinion, obviously some people will be willing to pay more, some less.

is there anything i can do to get a Cb gold?

just throw me some suggestions, plans A, and B, (cave hunting and neglecting) have just gone horribly neither yield anything, they just tease me

i'm willing to take anyone's advice now

like idk maybe i could catch and hatch 20 cb xenos for one? thats all i have left in my idea box and no one would take that offer anyway

*sigh* i'm chasing the sun...

Edited by blockEdragon

like idk maybe i could catch and hatch 20 cb xenos for one?

Well, that's how I got my only CB Gold (only it was 16 CB Xenos for me).

My advice is stalk the Metallic Trade thread and look for someone who is trading a CB Gold and is open to negotiations, then PM them.

is there anything i can do to get a Cb gold?

just throw me some suggestions, plans A, and B, (cave hunting and neglecting) have just gone horribly neither yield anything, they just tease me

i'm willing to take anyone's advice now

Neglecting is simplest, unless you happen to be a legendary catcher or have infinite patience to stalk Xenos.

If you're having trouble, you might consider glancing at my profile~

Neglecting is simplest, unless you happen to be a legendary catcher or have infinite patience to stalk Xenos.

If you're having trouble, you might consider glancing at my profile~

i'm pretty good at xeno catching and trading for them so that one might be a winner!

and i don't get what your profile is saying, i meet all the qualifications but i'm not sure what i qualify for?

and i don't get what your profile is saying, i meet all the qualifications but i'm not sure what i qualify for?

For a neglecting mentor.

What gen prizes can I get from a 2nd gen PB Silver?
3rd or 4th. Depends a lot on what the breeder needs / is feeling nice.

Is a 3rd gen prize more valuable than a 2nd gen prizekin? Or the opposite?

I kind of think the opposite because I give away my 3rd gen prizes for free. unsure.gif It probably varies per person, though.

Is a 3rd gen prize more valuable than a 2nd gen prizekin? Or the opposite?

Most people seem to agree that they're about the same, as far as I'm aware. Of course, there are always nuances like what breed the prizekin is or how rare the prize line is. A rare prize line is probably more valuable than a super-common prizekin; a rare (e.g. metal) prizekin is more valuable than a commoner prize line. Sort of thing.