wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

That don't seem to be their names. I guess you have some extra spaces in there ...

This is the baby in question, I believe. I did a little sleuthing, and yes, there are extra spaces. But the person who picked this egg up has their scroll hidden, so there's not really any way of trying to contact them. Also it's got a bunch of views, implying it's been placed in a hatchery, so I don't think they intend to return it. Sorry :S It depends how long ago it was that you changed the father's name, though; they just may not have seen it yet. I have my fingers crossed on your behalf!

This is the baby in question, I believe. I did a little sleuthing, and yes, there are extra spaces. But the person who picked this egg up has their scroll hidden, so there's not really any way of trying to contact them. Also it's got a bunch of views, implying it's been placed in a hatchery, so I don't think they intend to return it. Sorry :S It depends how long ago it was that you changed the father's name, though; they just may not have seen it yet. I have my fingers crossed on your behalf!

Those views probably came from the breeder's activity before it was accidentally abandoned. The time on the egg isn't right for it to have shown up in the AP yet. Assuming the AP stays at its current level of just over 6d, it's not likely to show up until around this time tomorrow.

Those views probably came from the breeder's activity before it was accidentally abandoned. The time on the egg isn't right for it to have shown up in the AP yet. Assuming the AP stays at its current level of just over 6d, it's not likely to show up until around this time tomorrow.

Oh! of course! My mistake. I didn't think to look at the time left. In that case there's definitely still a chance ^_^

Been trying to add missing babies to my database.

I ran across the Worst Mistake Ever...

I released these two at some point (they're wild adults).

CB Frill

CB Gold

/facepalm

In the early days of my scroll, I got a Spotted Greenwing. I named her before she gendered, thinking she'd be a male. The name stuck xd.png

Ha, i forgot to add the new Halloween eggs to a clicksite and now they are all dead. xd.png well i'll have something to do the week before next halloween.

Got tired of waiting for the fertility page and bred my dragons without fertility even though I know they hardly make eggs at this time of day.

Now I can wait for another week... to breed a Mint. rolleyes.gif

Edit:

And now I impulse-clicked an Autumn in the cave because I had set my brain to look for that description. Except that I was looking for a Z-coded one. I have more than enough other CB Autumns.

... Who needs egg slots anyhow... tongue.gif (Not going to try biting it, too risky.)

Edited by Confused Cat

success story lol

:> I found orphaned's nebula... sent it to them

renaming parents is really the best way to get back an abandoned derg.

success story lol

:> I found orphaned's nebula... sent it to them

renaming parents is really the best way to get back an abandoned derg.

THANK YOU !! THANK YOU !! THANK YOU !!

means so much ... and truly appreciated.

and thanks to JustTheFacts for suggesting name modification !!

this is what I get for ... ahem ... breeding !!!

now if I can just get my dinner from inside the car in the locked garage.

I am on the wrong side of a locked door .... so are the keys, and the spares ....

Try putting a note in your signature, and maybe also renaming the parents.  It works sometimes - I returned a Magma egg to someone the other day because the names of the parents told me it had been accidentally auto'ed.  But be aware that there is no obligation for people to return anything they find in the AP.  All you can do is ask nicely and hope.  smile.gif

thank you as well ...

means a lot that so many can and will help ..

dragoneers really are the nicest folks ..

Dumbest thing I've ever done on here, and still do, is looking at the caves while scroll-locked..

-.-

I've only seen one Leetle tree in the cave, and clicked on it only to be greeted with the 'overburdened' message. Silly trees, pretending to be eggs..

Edited by Ixxyon

I'm one of those folks that tends to look around even when scroll locked.

I also realized when I was updating my dragon list today that a while back I abandoned a Blusang Lindwurm's egg for a more common dragon, not realizing it was rare.

Probably gonna be a while before finding another one. Such as it is. sleep.gif

I haven't posted my Z dragons in the Z thread for a while, now I have more than 80 to add, which just makes me postpone it further because I'm lazy. rolleyes.gif

I just accidentally froze a 3rd gen perfect stair tinsel, which I had traded for... sad.gif

It was sitting next to a bunch of hatchies that I had specifically bred for freezing, and they were close to growing up, because they took forever to gender (darn those slow-growing prizes and , and I was in such a hurry to freeze them before they grow up (most of them have had siblings that grew up because I didn't manage to freeze them between gendering and growing) that I accidentally froze the tinsel next to them, too... xd.png

Darn!

I finally summoned my second GoN after over a year since the last one (and trying for close to two years for that one). Influenced it to be male. Then promptly stopped visiting DC for no particular reason other than it seemed like a lot of work at the time. Today I finally came back, and I have just an egg shell left.

I don't think I have EVER had an egg die by running out before, except for a few failed ND experiments. And my poor GoN too sad.gif

I finally summoned my second GoN after over a year since the last one (and trying for close to two years for that one). Influenced it to be male. Then promptly stopped visiting DC for no particular reason other than it seemed like a lot of work at the time. Today I finally came back, and I have just an egg shell left.

I don't think I have EVER had an egg die by running out before, except for a few failed ND experiments. And my poor GoN too  sad.gif

oh, how dreadful for you .... (both of you)

sincere sympathies ....

When I joined the site, I found an VAMPIRE egg in the Abandoned page, I didn't know they were rare and I abandoned it, because I thought the egg was ugly -.-" well, luckily I found another vampire few days ago biggrin.gif

I took a harvest dragon egg from the cave, because I thought it was Red Dragon Egg... now I have to wait few hours to abandon it -.-

Accidentally abandoned my pretty 2nd gen avatar of creation yesterday, as well as bit an egg I accidentally got from the cave...

Even though I was about to go to sleep and would have been able to abandon the egg in the morning

A couple of years ago I missed a neglected in the abandoned area

you have no idea how that felt

Q_Q

A couple of years ago I missed a neglected in the abandoned area

you have no idea how that felt

Q_Q

Oh, I can top that one. Easily.

I once caught an ND hatchie in the AP. When someone posted in the Lost in Trade thread that they lost their own ND that way, I offered to replace theirs with mine. (Yeah, that was before teleport.). They were quite happy, but told me that "my" ND was made by their friend, so I tried to return the hatchling.

Guess what? It got lost in trade. Again. All things considered, I'd better have kept it.

I didn't actually do it, but I just almost asked my husband to come over to my computer and look at that egg.

Because it's an ER and it just doesn't hatch, and maybe it only needs one more unique view.

(I realized in time that this probably would not work. laugh.gif )

Edit: Ha, now it hatched. Maybe it rolled out of the egg laughing at me.

Edited by Confused Cat

Hunting for Pinks at the moment and grabbing eggs out of the Coast... of course they are Flamingo Wyverns. Maybe i will keep them.