wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Accidentally declining a good trade offer *facepalm* Tried to PM the offer-er, so fingers crossed, but I really need to stop monitoring teleports on my iPad. I seem to misclick way too easily. Sigh.

Accidentally declining a good trade offer *facepalm* Tried to PM the offer-er, so fingers crossed, but I really need to stop monitoring teleports on my iPad. I seem to misclick way too easily. Sigh.

*pokes you*

Fortunately for you I keep terrible hours. tongue.gif

at least it's not too ugly...  rolleyes.gif

I don't think it's ugly at all, in fact. smile.gif It's quite interesting if you ask me.

I can still remember that time when I had the mighty need to get more winter Seasonals for some reason, so I bred a bunch of them without even looking at the lineages they had. Let me assure you, the resulting lineages were so horribly messy. When I later discovered the magic of pretty lineages, I was... well, disappointed, that's for sure.

I once had a chance to trade a ND for a second gen metallic. I happened to have such second gen metallic, as I had bred my, at that point, single CB silver with good results. Since it was the first metallic he gave me, I decided to keep the egg, thinking I would have another chance in the future. That was around 2 or 3 years ago. I'm still kicking myself over that choice.

I bred a Copper with a Grave Dragon and it auto abandoned. sad.gif Oh well. Nothing I can do now. Thankfully it coloured correctly so i'm hoping it'll goto a nice home..

Poor impulse control lately. I keep trying to clear my scroll so i can get in another 2 rounds of project breeding before the holiday, but I keep trading and cave hunting and winding up with more eggs.

Quit playing for a couple of years, missed a bunch of holiday dragons. Came back to a scroll full of embarrassing names that had good sorting tags, replaced the names but not the tags and now I can't find my Thuweds. Started breeding again, forgot that I might inbreed and the first egg was a realy inbred Nebula. Also missed some rare dragons that came out after 2012.

Quit playing for a couple of years, missed a bunch of holiday dragons. Came back to a scroll full of embarrassing names that had good sorting tags, replaced the names but not the tags and now I can't find my Thuweds. Started breeding again, forgot that I might inbreed and the first egg was a realy inbred Nebula. Also missed some rare dragons that came out after 2012.

I've missed basically all of the halloweens and valentines, and each time I come back I regret it greatly sad.gif maybe next time I take a hiatus I should just check in on the holidays to get them...

Quit playing for a couple of years, missed a bunch of holiday dragons.

Ohh this has happened to me too. I can remember missing at least the Desipis release, and I was really close to missing the Mistletoe release too.

This is something that hasn't happened yet (at least not with my favorite breeds), but I know it will someday, so I'm going to place that prediction here; it will become a stupid thing I've done on DC.

Expecting my favorite sprites, such as the Tsunamis, to never be updated.

Just saw a CB Silver in the cave. It has been so long since I've seen one, I had to read the entire description before clicking and, as a result, missed it. :c

Missed the Shadow Walker Halloween release despite already being in DC.

Trying to hatch my first eggs by myself (on account of not having any chatty forums I know of and having no idea about hatcheries) sad.gif

Decided to try and bite an unwanted egg (thought it was bronze week blink.gif ). Vampire killed it and now I'll only have 9 zombie tries this halloween. unsure.gif

Bred my dragons when i 4 eggs already. dry.gif Luckily i got back from the AP 2 ddays after breeding it.

Edited by Eldrad

saw an ice egg on ap, stared at it for a moment and refreshed the page. luckily it was till there and i could snatch it but its the second time ive seen an ice on ap and refreshed

Just noticed that the Christmas dragons don't alternate genders every other year (Ex: M, F, M, F...) but actually every two years (Ex: M, M, F, F, M...). huh.gif I thought it was like the Valentine's dragons. I have been around since 2012 and just realized this. I don't know if I've been thinking the Mistletoe dragons were male all along then or what. blink.gif

I had an egg to gift on Departure Board and an spriters alt descendant to offer in the Trading thread - same breed. One gift link and one trade link to set.

Well, I mixed up transfers and the trade egg was taken without a "Thank you".

saw a paper on the ap, refreshed. still got it, though. (also are paper dragons less desired now or what?)

EDIT: saw a silver prize dragon hatchling on ap next to a blue lunar egg, clicked the egg instead of the hatchling

Edited by KuukiKiller

Started working on lineages, and then realized I was doing them wrong.

Until I noticed that they are still legit, just a different sort of lineage, haha.

My misbred stairsteps can be spirals now.

Incubating incuhatchable eggs before influencing them first lol. Had the page open and they hatched right before I punched in my password. :b

Should remember to influence first next time.

ALSO posted this in the bad luck thread before realising I should've posted it here instead. ヽ(〃~〃)ヽ