wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was busy all Halloween and completely forgot to get any eggs... I feel like the world's biggest dumdum right now. :c

I assumed the halloween drop would be three days long, I missed the CB eggs T^T Here's to trying to find some now

I can't blame you, Christmas eggs usually drop for three days. Sadly, Halloween eggs only drop on the 31st. sad.gif

So, right before the Halloween event ended I decided to try my hand at making Zombies. I did have one success out of 5 attempts, yay! But I'd forgotten to check if any of the adults had offspring before drawing the blade...and I committed a terrible DC faux pas. Only realized this when I caught a descendant of my dragons in the AP. Checked the other offspring out of curiosity, and saw this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v3VPS

sad.gif I'M SORRY! Guess the grandfather's name is a self-fulfilling prophecy. sad.gif

ETA: I can replace that guy, if someone reading this thread knows (or is) the owner. Drop me a PM. Ack!

Apparently, this happened in 2014. Makes this even more sad, it took me this long to notice. xd.png

Edited by panthera1

I forgot how the halloween zombie thing worked so I killed one of the new Halloween eggs and tried reviving it to zombify it xd.png I did remmber how to correctly do it and killed and zombify a dragon one of those plant ones on my first try

Just realized I forgot to influence all my new halloweenie eggs....

Fear not, there is always an abundance of genderswaps available after a Halloween release. smile.gif I'm sure you'll have no problem. Just add them to an extra hatchery or two, to get them to gender as early as possible for you to begin taking inventory and make plans to swap.

When I came back after so many years, I HEARD about papers and what their descriptions were, but I didn't know they were rare. When I saw one in the biome a day after learning about them, I sat there CONTEMPLATING if I wanted it! Obviously it was taken by the time I clicked on it, but I didn't care.

Silly noob me...*cries*

Well, I influenced an egg earlier and didn't realize I used the wrong Pink until now. u-u; It's not really worth trying to remove to keep, so I can just AP it, but still..

Edited by 11th

I wanted to freeze 3 hatchies, but one of them grew up instand after I disabled the fog around her. sad.gif

I've been waiting for PMs from players about CB Halloween Hatchling IOUs all day

I just went to send a PM and found out my Inbox was Full, since about this morning, Full Inbox is a First for me

Aaaaaarrrrrrgh I just now realized I was supposed to keep one more of my Marrows from my lineage project to be able to finish it this year sad.gif

I renamed the parents offering a reward in the hope one of the offspring might make it back home but dangit!! I don't want to wait another year noooooooo *kicks self*

While trying to create a Zombie on Halloween, one of my dragons that I had killed was successfully revived. Thinking that I could get a Zombie from this dragon, I killed it *again* and tried to revive it - got the "you cannot revive a dragon you've already killed" message sad.gif

Breeding my CB holly when I was already egg-locked so that the eggs all got dumped one year was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done on DC.

I caught some SWs for freezing and froze them, so far so good. Then I caught some Marrows that i still needed as frozen hatchies, but since I don't freeze much I completely forgot to count and ran out of freezes before I got to freeze even one Marrow. Ouch. xd.png

I mistakenly killed a 3rd Gen Black Tea dragon from an Arsani Spriter Alt because I was so damn tired! It was Halloween (31st) and, very luckily, I was able to revive him into an Undead dragon, which was pretty cool! I would have been absolutely gutted if he turned to dust! ohmy.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Letting two Halloweens (Desipis and Grave) from Xeno parents gender incorrectly sad.gif

And possible accidentally abandoning a CB Chrono because I thought it was the messy one I caught from the AP

Edited by Clya

Sent a Transfer last year to gift a Shimmer to a user on a different site. They must have quit or weren't interested anymore because I went to send a trade yesterday and that transfer was still sitting there, the Shimmer involved died and I forgot all about it until now.

I don't remember the username or password used or the site name. Too bad...I remember thinking they were pretty nice.

Being gone during Halloween. I'd missed the original release and that sweet, sweet Halloween egg-filled AP.

Grabbing a Spirit Ward CB thinking it was a xenowyrm.

Edit: New stupidity! Trying to breed a Shallow Water while egglocked. However it wasn't a shallow water.

Edited by cippisweetForForums

I have a loaner computer ... that is as twitchy as censorkip.gif

and my beloved Nebula was abandoned in error !!!!!!

HELP !!!!! how can I get her back ????? PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Egg Laid on: Nov 08, 2015

Overall Views: 418

Unique Views: 103

Clicks: 1

Breed: Nebula Dragon

Mother: Shining In Celestial Beauty

Father: Galaxies of Pure Love Await Us

View Lineage

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 15 hours

This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it.

The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

I have a loaner computer ... that is as twitchy as censorkip.gif

and my beloved Nebula was abandoned in error !!!!!!

HELP !!!!! how can I get her back ????? PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Views: 418

Unique Views: 103

Father: Galaxies of Pure Love Await Us

View Lineage

The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

Try putting a note in your signature, and maybe also renaming the parents. It works sometimes - I returned a Magma egg to someone the other day because the names of the parents told me it had been accidentally auto'ed. But be aware that there is no obligation for people to return anything they find in the AP. All you can do is ask nicely and hope. smile.gif

Are we *really* at a point in hunting in which I can get xenos and not nebulas?

Because I've been trying to hunt nebulas for hours and it feels like someone is ridiculously spazz-clicking them u_____u""

Try putting a note in your signature, and maybe also renaming the parents.  It works sometimes - I returned a Magma egg to someone the other day because the names of the parents told me it had been accidentally auto'ed.  But be aware that there is no obligation for people to return anything they find in the AP.  All you can do is ask nicely and hope.  smile.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH ...

I rarely breed my lovelies ... but this was a special one ...

wish me luck ... I have everything crossed

here's what I did .....

Overall Views: 431

Unique Views: 108

Father: please return baby to orphaned

View Lineage

Unborn dragons are actually ready to hatch early on in their development cycle. However, they choose to remain in the safety of their own egg rather than leave it. If a developed dragon is forced out of the security of its egg, it may try to run away or hide.

Father: please return baby to orphaned

That don't seem to be their names. I guess you have some extra spaces in there ...

That don't seem to be their names. I guess you have some extra spaces in there ...

I changed the dad's name in hopes the new owner would notice

and contact me

wee one was abandoned in error thanks to a twitchy loaner laptop