wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Missed a chance to get a Gold as a super-noob.

What are Miko and Brushie? Are those nicknames for some dragon breeds?

---------------

---------------

It goes back quite a while, but I froze 46 Frills. I only have 10 adult Frills. I also wish I had bred them a lot while Frills were still available.

Nicknames for two Christmas dragons on my scroll smile.gif

sad.gif

I know all this gaming and egging is making me tired but ..

have 2 eggs eggxactly the same !! same mamma and papa !!! seriously !!

thought I was losing it !!! (never had it actually)

but is called clutch mates apparently !!

who knew !!

how cooooooooooool !!!

Meant to breed a CB Ribbon Dancer to a CB Lunar Herald for the AP, but picked a 2nd gen Lunar Herald instead.

... Oh well, people need stuff to freeze, too. tongue.gif I just would have preferred helping with checkers or other nice lineages.

- Put up my personal favorite bred egg (4th gen WM x Gold) up for transfer rather than bloodswap trade in a post. Fortunately I check over my own posts and I caught it before anyone else did, or that would really have hurt. sad.gif

- Mistimed my breeding, and I won't be able to pick up any new releases from Christmas Day itself. I keep getting paranoid and rechecking that TJ said they're up for three days.

I missed successfully breeding my 5th Gen WM x RB checker by about ten seconds, even if I would have just autoed.

Breeding a 4G silver x ribbon dancer pair, actually end up getting a hard to get silver egg, and automatically dropping it in the ap. And only then realizing the time translation from standard to central and my failure to breed 4 different CB holiday dragons before the time is up.

But at least I bred most of my pairs..

i did a dumb. sad.gif since i started DC, i've had this very particular set up for my holiday dragons-- one fully grown, one frozen as an ungendered hatchie. (adult on top child on bottom). they get matching names, usually quotes that are relevant to something in my life at the time. right off the bat i messed up with my very first two Snow Angels, and froze the hatchie that had gendered (i've recently come off a very long hiatus and forgot my set up). which is. not great? but also not terrible. it can be lived with. BUT that hatchie happened to be the one on top, so when the remaining Snow Angel grew up?

yeah. bumped to beneath the frozen gendered Snow Angel. so NOTHING about my set up works, and it throws off the look of everything else, too. sad.gif and i can't just release the hatchie b/c it has a lovely and pretty short lineage. but i also can't use a custom sort b/c i've been using default this whole time and it would mess everything ELSE up. i don't really have the time to hand-sort 500+ dragons. regardless, i need to have my eggs and hatchies at the top of my scroll, and custom sort doesn't allow for that. (as far as i know. again; just came off hiatus)

just. ARGH very grump with myself right now for not properly referencing my existing dragons and messing things up so badly. sleep.gif

Awhile ago I picked up a cute 4th Gen stairs tel Holly off the AP. Was very happy.

Not too long after that I picked up a similar 6th Gen Holly. It's a pretty lineage, and I was torn on abandoning it. I thought I kept it to decide later.

Later comes, and I ultimately decide, as much as I like the 6th gen, I'll abandon it to hopefully go to someone who would appreciate it more. Wham, bam, abandoned. I check it's page to see if I can see who picked it up....those parent names seem awfully familiar....it's the little 4th gen I loved so much. I abandoned the wrong one!

What happened was, I abandoned that 6th gen right away, and later on forgot I had done that and also forgot about the 4th gen I had picked up (I'll forgive myself that, I caught it right before I passed out last night). sleep.gif Mistaken eggdentity

Enjoy the pretty, whoever got it. smile.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

I forgot to breed most of my christmases.... :<

My mistletoe/holly babs are out there though.

It's not the stupidest thing I've done, but I'm not really happy about it.

I just got my daughter her own dc account, after many years of her loving to see all of mine. **EDIT** All of my dragons, not all of my accounts lol.

I managed to get her TWO hollies for her scroll..and a few other past Christmas dragons.

When the new eggs came out, she managed to grab two new eggs........

and, because she didn't really know what she was doing and had an "extra", she killed one of her brand new cb Christmas eggs

T.T

I wish there was something I could do to get her another or revive the dead one, but I can't. So, she'll only have on cb 2015 Christmas dragon.

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

It's not the stupidest thing I've done, but I'm not really happy about it.

I just got my daughter her own dc account, after many years of her loving to see all of mine. **EDIT** All of my dragons, not all of my accounts lol.

I managed to get her TWO hollies for her scroll..and a few other past Christmas dragons.

When the new eggs came out, she managed to grab two new eggs........

and, because she didn't really know what she was doing and had an "extra", she killed one of her brand new cb Christmas eggs

T.T

I wish there was something I could do to get her another or revive the dead one, but I can't. So, she'll only have on cb 2015 Christmas dragon.

She could be lucky and catch another CB Christmas 2015 in the AP. unsure.gif

I killed a CB Radiant Angel because it was sick. I was such a noob and only can get second gen Radiant Angels and have to trade for things that i want to breed. dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

She could be lucky and catch another CB Christmas 2015 in the AP. unsure.gif

I killed a CB Radiant Angel because it was sick. I was such a noob and only can get second gen Radiant Angels and have to trade for things that i want to breed. dry.gif

CB Christmas dragons are scroll locked to 2 per scroll, I think the dead egg still counts?

CB Christmas dragons are scroll locked to 2 per scroll, I think the dead egg still counts?

Just for 24 hours I think. And I have seen a few in the AP so it might be worth hunting after the time is up. You could try putting something in your sig or even offering a trade for one too. Some people don't care that much about having two adults of the same gender and someone may be willing to put off freezing or something to help out. My kid sdid something similar when sweetlings came out and a very generous player gave her one of their cbs

Just for 24 hours I think. And I have seen a few in the AP so it might be worth hunting after the time is up. You could try putting something in your sig or even offering a trade for one too. Some people don't care that much about having two adults of the same gender and someone may be willing to put off freezing or something to help out. My kid sdid something similar when sweetlings came out and a very generous player gave her one of their cbs

Wait...scroll lock limit for 24 hours?! Are you telling me that I can get more than TWO 2015 christmas eggs from other uses 24 hours after i pick up the first from the cave or?

No, just killed eggs count for 24 hours after their death. Your limit for caveborn christmas dragons will be 2 either way.

I killed a xeno via vite and converted a gemshard because I wanted to get rid of them to get more hatchies. My greed consumes me. /regret

Put a mistletoe dragon baby up for a trade, and it was a one way trade link. :'(

Saw a Xeno in the AP, went to click it, zoomed past it, and clicked the ad instead. xd.png

February's approaching and I still need to find mates and face refusals from my Valentines.

Time to panic. ninja.gif

EDIT: And they're already starting to refuse mates. How heartwarming. dry.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna

1. Not getting a single pink or frilled before their retirement because they were "ugly and common and I can get them later"

2. Taking a 2-year long hiatus from DC and missing all the cool holiday dragons.

3. Not being smart enough to get more CB holiday dragons.

4. Basically not taking DC seriously up until this year x.x Missed out on a lot of great stuff!

Edit:

"The two dragons breed to produce an egg. However, you realize that you have plenty of eggs and hatchlings to take care of, so you decide to abandon it."

This egg

Edited by RoseKit

Forgot to finish that Valkmerian tales game... I really wanted to see the party. sad.gif

^^^^^ I came onto DC one day late, and since I wouldn't have gotten the badge anyways, I decided not to play, and I now I realize how big of a mistake that was