wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I decided to only catch 2G pumpkins at the beginning of the release. Then I realized spriters breed at the beginning. I guess next year smile.gif

Deciding to breed my Halloweens while locked because I didn't plan to keep/catch any from past years but then I bred these and one of them has a really great A:TLA reference as its code so I hope it goes to someone who's a fan of the show.

i just influenced my best egg find ever to be the wrong gender (now its parents won't be on top)

is there any way to uninfluenced without teleporting?

Edited by blockEdragon

i just influenced my best egg find ever to be the wrong gender (now its parents won't be on top)

is there any way to uninfluenced without teleporting?

Unfortunately no. Do you have a Maji for Teleport? I would be glad to help you.

Unfortunately no.  Do you have a Maji for Teleport?  I would be glad to help you.

wow thanks thats really nice of you

im kinda nervous about this egg because its a rare lineage and I don't want someone to run off with it because i was too picky to have them on the bottom

not saying i think you would but you know that rare fear..

UPDATE:

I WAS SAVED BY CDM! (dragoneagle offered to so thanks to him/her to)

Edited by blockEdragon

So glad I could help!

Just picked up a certain "treat" and yelled "OH MY GOSH IT'S THAT THING FROM HANNIBAL" very loudly. Luckily I don't think anyone heard me, but I still felt stupid. |D

Just picked up a certain "treat" and yelled "OH MY GOSH IT'S THAT THING FROM HANNIBAL" very loudly. Luckily I don't think anyone heard me, but I still felt stupid. |D

That sounds exactly what I did when I found the Sailor Moon one. I've fairly certain my dog thought I was crazy.

That sounds exactly what I did when I found the Sailor Moon one. I've fairly certain my dog thought I was crazy.

And I was just whisper-shouting "FOR THE HORDE!" at the last one I found xd.png

Trying to influence all of yesterday's Halloween eggs at once and got one of them backwards.

Would anyone be willing to bounce it for me?

I squealed at the Luna-P ball and the two Studio Ghibli ones. Scared my cat each time. xd.png

I caught two Graves around the same time and was meaning to abandon the one I had just caught but the site decided to list the one I had caught 10 minutes before and had already influenced bellow the one I had just caught. So I accidentally abandoned the one I wanted to keep and now I only have the messy one I was planning on abandoning. But before I could go and fix my mishap someone snatched my Grave. But now my pinks are all on cool down and they won't be cooled down in time to fix my mistake.

Edited by MagicUnicorn

Oh I didn't know that because I kept on getting the same eggs after I abandoned them..sorry I got so mad. But that's my fault for not looking at the codes. Its not the first time I wasn't paying attention and messed up...I'm really really stupid at times.

Edit: somehow I was able to find one of the siblings of the dragon I accidentally abandoned when I checked the AP around a after hour or so after I posted so everything is okay. I was a little pickier than usual because my birthday's the day after Halloween,and I wanted a grave with a pretty lineage as a early present to myself. It really wasn't the first one I had accidentally abandoned but I had a really,really bad day today and it caused me to get even more frustrated than usual at something I swear I've accidentally done a million times.

Edited by MagicUnicorn

I squealed at the Luna-P ball and the two Studio Ghibli ones. Scared my cat each time. xd.png

Luna-P and the Studio Ghibli ones are in my top five favorites. They're so cute! Luckily, I didn't scare my dog when I found the Ghibli ones. I do believe I made a really weird, super excited noise that sounded like I was wheezing, though. If anyone had heard that, they probably would have worried about me.

Another stupid thing I've done is post to the forums and not catch typos until a day or two after. I hate it when I do that!

@MagicUnicorn: Nah, it's a thing you get used to after you did that a couple of times - always check the lineage of the thing you're about to drop! xd.png

I forgot to collect hatchies from the various biomes on time, so I had to ER them, and now they all gendered in the fog just before dying ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I didn't pay attention to the "directions" the first few times I went to brew potions, and now I haven't seen two of those ingredients since. LAME!

I'm an idiot. Tried to trade for one of the remaining CB Xenos I need, got one that was the right breed... but the same gender as the other two I have for that biome. It only had an hour left, and grew before I could trade it for the right gender. >.<

Eta: <3 to afa. You're lovely.

Edited by Imbecamiel

got ubber impatient two days before Halloween Season started with two zombie fodder eggs that were hours from hatching ... so i fogged the ones i didn't want to kill (2 Red Coppers, 1 Flamingo Ribbon Dancer mate and 1 GW, all of which i've been trying to breed for months)

and proceeded to use Earthquake ... because last time i used Earthquake nothing happened so why not

dry.gif i knew better. i really did. i need my kill slots for Zombie attempts cause i forgot to starve hatchies this year dry.gif

but whats life without tempting the fates.

3 eggs were killed. 1 copper, the GW and the Flamingo *sigh*

serves me right for doing it this close to Halloween xd.png

still, i'll have 4 Zombie attempts (i'm starving the last copper dry.gif and my hubby was nice enough to give me his failed alt attempt he was just gonna abandon) and i only want 1 for my set (i only collect 1 a year). so now i'm just crossing my fingers 1 out of 4 is successful xd.png

I know I'm locked, but I still find myself searching the AP and got egglocked on some 2g pumpkins that I need xd.png

I keep losing track of what tab I am in and posting in the wrong trade thread. >_>

Go hunting in the AP for prior Halloween eggs & only finding the same messy lineages, then hop on the forums & see all the spriter alt babies I've missed.