wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

For some reason I thought Christmas breeding started next week, not tomorrow. Whoops xd.png

Better start hatching things...

ohmy.gif

TOMORROW !!!!

noooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

xd.png

ninja.gif

cool.gif

Tomorrow is a relative term. In previous 2 years, it started right on midnight between 19th and 20th of Dezember, cavetime.

edit: correction: midnight between 18th and 19th of Dezember. I can't calculate anymore.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

oops !!!

red faced as all get out ...

I misunderstood ... breeding ... NOT dropping !!

phew !!! tongue.gif

OK - so I often breed while egglocked, either becuse I already own an offspring, or because *meh testbreeds NEVER result in the breed I need anyway*.

But to confidently breed one of the pairs of which I still need offspring (after auto'ing some lines I'm done with) thinking *OK by now the ER should have done their job - I'm sure not egglocked anymore* WITHOUT checking only for the darn pair to produce the SILVER I need.

The really sad part - it might die behind the holiday wall. That's what really makes me want to kich myself - HARD.

Edited by herk

I bred my solstice yesterday, and I promised her offspring as an IOU. Now I don't know whether I'll be able to breed her in time to pay it back. I really am an idiot. dry.gif

I just bred my solstice without thinking that this dragon breeds differently depending on whether it is day or night. Bred at the wrong time of day. That means I have to wait for a WHOLE year.

Nice...

Welp, I bred my Solstice just a day before the holiday breeding started. I just assumed the holiday breeding doesn't start until the 20th of December - but that wouldn't have made any difference anyways, though. biggrin.gif

I keep checking the lineages of AP eggs even though I'm egglocked and I've already seen so many eggs that I would've loved to have... Why am I doing this to myself?!

I quit for like 3 years! So many dragons I don't have now. I have been catching up on getting them for the past 2 months.

I also really regret not getting a Frilled when they were still available. I didn't know they would be discontinued so was in no rush to get one.

Recently, I saw that the Leetle Tree has change to it's christmas version so I thought "Hey! Why not breed my seasonals today so I can get a winter dragon!"

user posted image

terrible idea.

I bred my Striped and my Royal Blue... Forgetting that I was up to my egg limit. I ended up abandoning a perfectly good blue Striped egg. *facepalm*

did a test breeding while locked, thinking that if it worked/autoabandoned someone would get a nice surprise in the ap... forgot about the holiday wall. dry.gif

(i put it in a hatchery by its code so maybe it will grow up in the wild?)

did a test breeding while locked, thinking that if it worked/autoabandoned someone would get a nice surprise in the ap... forgot about the holiday wall. dry.gif

(i put it in a hatchery by its code so maybe it will grow up in the wild?)

I did the exact same thing with a purebred green copper. Their first baby is gonna die ;_;

I did the exact same thing with a purebred green copper. Their first baby is gonna die ;_;

It won't die if you track it by code and add it to hatcheries when it hits the crucial period. That way it will grow up in the wild. wink.gif

I did the stupidest thing possible. I bred a 2nd gen purebred green gemshard egg and I froze it, overly happy. Just when I wanted to sort her to her right place, I realized that she was supposed to be a male. I influenced her wrong. Therefore I had to release her. Brilliant. dry.gif

Wasn't concentrating and went to breed my 2G Solstice x Sweetling pair. Then realised that the mum has rosy wings and I bred them during the day. SO CROSS NOW. sad.gif *kicks self*

Bred my Mistletoe to my blue Lunar Herald, went to go look at the lineage... It was my second gen Lunar Herald. sad.gif Would've been so pretty too.

I just influenced an egg wrong dry.gif

Is there a "Please take my egg and give it back to me right after so I can influence it new"-thread around? rolleyes.gif

(Seriously. Is there?)

Edited by Gluria

I just influenced an egg wrong dry.gif

Is there a "Please take my egg and give it back to me right after so I can influence it new"-thread around? rolleyes.gif

(Seriously. Is there?)

Missed connections will have people that will erase influences.

I just deleted my entire inbox by mistake. I needed some of those! Sigh

Got a breeding request for one of my Yulebucks and completely forgot to make sure I had an open egg slot before I bred. Needless to say, all three of the little ones hit the AP. (If someone happens to grab any one of the three linked in my sig and sends it my way, I would be most grateful and would be willing to breed something in return).