wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just did the stupidest thing and grabbed a Guardian by accident! dry.gif I've only grabbed around 3 eggs since I've been play (over a year) but its still well annoying!

Quit for three years!!! :$ I've been working on attaining at least on of every species as of now, and I'm praying I can get some of the holiday dragons I missed sad.gif

biggrin.gif

FINALLY got my Chrono

and now the hunt is on for a CB Lunar Herald Blue

I keep thinking I understand the lunar cycles .... unsure.gif grrrrrr

oops ...

so many ways to be and feel stupid ... tongue.gif

would be so much easier if the colours were listed when checking the time in the cave

waxing .. waning etc etc ohmy.gif

woe is me ...

cool.gif

Bred an Avatar egg while having 7 eggs on account :S It was my first breeding with Guardian of Nature, and I did this *facepalms* I hope I'll be able to find it in the Pile once it's time is low enough, but I seriously doubt it :S

I traded a gold for a 3rd gen prize early in my time on the site. Granted, that was a period when CB metals were more common than now, and prizes comparatively rarer and more valuable, but I still hate myself for that. sad.gif

Get overloaded with Holiday IOUs on Halloween and trying not to make the same mistake this time around BUT I WANT ALL THE CHRISTMAS DRAGON PAIRINGS NOW xd.png

well i just incorrectly influenced an egg, why influences can't override each-other i don't understand

If you want, you can send me the egg, and I'll send it back. That will take off the influence. smile.gif

I keep on forgetting to add my eggs to sites! xd.png

I missed a CB Xeno this morning because I was scroll locked.

I was only locked because I forgot to put 5 ER hatchlings into any click sites.

Missed a whole year of releases because I forgot about the forum for a long time, simply logging on to the cave without being updated on anything.

Luckily I got Miko and Brushie the next year biggrin.gif

ATTENTION : Carterdj

I just happened to click on your Guardian of Nature

it had a low click count and was under 4 days

so ... hope you do not mind

added it to some click sites

cannot find you in members ...

sorry to interfere

but a Guardian is a terrible thing to waste .....

They have accepting aid turned on, so you should rest at ease. They should be fine with it, and you're genuinely trying to help. smile.gif

Missed a whole year of releases because I forgot about the forum for a long time, simply logging on to the cave without being updated on anything.

Luckily I got Miko and Brushie the next year biggrin.gif

What are Miko and Brushie? Are those nicknames for some dragon breeds?

---------------

---------------

It goes back quite a while, but I froze 46 Frills. I only have 10 adult Frills. I also wish I had bred them a lot while Frills were still available.

Bred an Avatar egg while having 7 eggs on account :S It was my first breeding with Guardian of Nature, and I did this *facepalms* I hope I'll be able to find it in the Pile once it's time is low enough, but I seriously doubt it :S

You won't, unless someone else picks it up and drops it back. You cannot pick up anything whose last owner you were.

You won't, unless someone else picks it up and drops it back. You cannot pick up anything whose last owner you were.

huh.gif

but I have reclaimed 3 of mine ....

must have been when system a little wonky ...

such as when are being readied for new drops ...

plus I have picked up the same egg I abandoned more than 5 times in a row ... ohmy.gif

cool.gif

smile.gif

there should be a forum for weird things THE CAVE has done too ... wink.gif

a few months ago ... I could do neverending freezes !!!

acquired 12 above the allotted 16 !!! ohmy.gif

fascinating ...

They have accepting aid turned on, so you should rest at ease. They should be fine with it, and you're genuinely trying to help. smile.gif

smile.gif

thank you for assuaging my fears ..

the wee one has safely hatched ... phew

I do dragon nanny for a few friends .. at their behest

have never done this before ...

so, thanks again ... biggrin.gif

ninja.gif

cool.gif

huh.gif

but I have reclaimed 3 of mine ....

must have been when system a little wonky ...

such as when are being readied for new drops ...

plus I have picked up the same egg I abandoned more than 5 times in a row ... ohmy.gif

cool.gif

Then someone else has picked them up and dropped them between your attempts.

Also posted this to the bad luck thread.

I just bred this without realizing I was egg locked all because of a stupid tinselkin I'm trying to give away.

user posted image

People have been so wonderful on the forums about helping me build up my 2g holiday army after having missed so many of the holiday releases so I've been trying to keep an eye out for the very sporadic opportunities to pay it forward given my limited past CB Holidays. Just bred both my only CB Christmases for offspring other people specifically need for breeding, but had only cleared one eggslot beforehand... dry.gif

Hopefully I just helped someone in the AP with their Christmas breeding plans at least. Sigh.

Edited by shopfront

Then someone else has picked them up and dropped them between your attempts.

hmmm

I would concede that but for the fact that they were consecutive in THIS case ..

virtually non stop ..

sometimes weird things just happen which allows this

BUT ... having said that I do agree with your original statement

" You cannot pick up anything whose last owner you were. "

as the other 99% of the times .. nope !!!

not even when you leave the AC and return ...

I just keep trying regardless ... as strange things do occur

I was about to manually remove every egg/hatchling I had because my eggs were sick (and I thought they were in a trade), but I forgot that those eggs weren't in a trade.

Didn't grab 2 mistletoes. I was such a newbie back then, with only 4 slots, so I was like: "Hey, why grab 2? I want more of the other eggs."

-facepalms-

For some reason I thought Christmas breeding started next week, not tomorrow. Whoops xd.png

Better start hatching things...