wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Dumb thing I just did: abandoned egg instead of fogging it. sad.gif

If anyone sees Dragon Cave pumpkin egg 9v992, please get it for me. It was accidentally abandoned. I'll breed just abt anything in return.

Almost convinced myself that I could get locked with another batch of old Halloweens because "the new dragon drops for 3 days." No, no, wrong. It does NOT drop for three days. It only drops for 24 hours. Silly me. rolleyes.gif

Bred a desipis x gold, seeing I had several eggslots open. Bred another to gaia, and they all got abandoned because I didn't think to check if I was hatchielocked. Oh well, I have two eggs in gift trades that will be picked up shortly, and more of that pairing I can breed later rolleyes.gif .

I...

I accidentally bred a low-gen Halloween to a massively ugly nebula the other day.

I hope the person who got it is a newbie and genuinely happy to get any Halloween. Ahhhh.

Catching two dinos, a cheese, a green copper and two xenos two days before Halloween. What a genius. dry.gif

Not checking all of the mates I've been breading and ended up with a few messy lines. Sorry to those who picked them up. Hopefully you wanted something messy to freeze. biggrin.gif;

Accidentally bred and abandoned a 3G Grave I wanted to keep. Forgot to get mates for my other two female Desipis dragons. Forgot to have any hatchlings to turn into zombies.

It hasn't been the best Halloween. Oh well. rolleyes.gif

I forgot, for a moment, that newly grown holidays can't breed until after the holiday. I got so excited to try my newly-grown dragons with their intended mates that my brain blanked out on that little fact. blink.gif

This for me. I missed the harvests and the snow angels AND the Trio release. I'm still kicking myself.

And I quitted for.. 7 years.

I'm back now but yeah, missed on everything x'D *sobs*

Forgot to consider that stupid Daylight Savings garbage (Europe changed a week earlier than US this year). I probably could have bred an hour earlier, but now I'll probably have to wait 1 hour longer next week for my dragon to be off breeding cooldown.

Here's some dumb things I use to do:

#1 When I first joined, I thought each dragon required four clicks to grow up to adulthood because my first one had four when she grew up

#2 I missed last years Halloween event because I decided to draw on my friend while she slept(at my sleepovers, anyone asleep gets drawn on)

#3 I use to think any dragon classified as "rare" was rare no mater what, even if it was a 10th gen

#4 I use to get all my dragons from the abandoned page. ALL of them

I got home and clicked the Thuweds page out of idle curiosity, and got excited when I didn't see the usual 'breeding lists are closed' line. I got more excited when I went to the Marrow's page and saw a link labeled 'Get your own!'' at the bottom.

Then I realized it was because I wasn't logged into DC again after clearing browser earlier. sad.gif

Also not making sure to arrange bloodswaps/IOUs for two of the three projects I'm most invested in (have built each part from 2nd gen up.) Now I have an uneven number of the holiday mates, so they'll have to wait for next year before I can progress again.

Looked at an S2 Shadow Walker hatchling and thought it was some kind of Alt Mistletoe.

(But really it does look like one.)

I'e missed so many caveborn rares. I'm still kicking at myself.

I've missed a chicken, copper, cheese, and a thunder recently, and also an ice dragon when i first started out. sad.gif

i managed to catch a GW a few hours ago though, I'm still happy about that. laugh.gif

Edited by enderyoshi

Looked at an S2 Shadow Walker hatchling and thought it was some kind of Alt Mistletoe.

(But really it does look like one.)

Since Shadow Walkers were released quite a bit before Mistletoes I think maybe it's the other way around... Mistletoe hatchlings look like Shadow Walker hatchlings.

Here's dumb for ya: I never went through and plotted out how and when to make the most of my Halloween breeding window, with the result that I only ended up with 10 new Shadow Walkers, 3 pumpkins and 1 Black Marrow this year. And I have most of my Halloweens unbred.

Since Shadow Walkers were released quite a bit before Mistletoes I think maybe it's the other way around... Mistletoe hatchlings look like Shadow Walker hatchlings.

I was thinking Mistletoe adults really look like S2 Shadow Walker hatchies. The pose, the wings...

Incubating incuhatchable eggs before influencing them first lol. Had the page open and they hatched right before I punched in my password. :b

Should remember to influence first next time.

I made the same mistake again. xd.png with two 2nd gens from spriter's alts this time lol.

I just killed one of my Ridgewings...tried reviving it...it revived (not as a Zombie)...and I forgot you can only revive once...so I killed it again.

Now I feel like a terrible person. Q-Q

I found a messy lineage with two pretty tombstones that could look wonderful in my Flavoured lineage... cool.gif

...and dropped it to get some boring 2nd gens. Shame on me. dry.gif

I assumed the halloween drop would be three days long, I missed the CB eggs T^T Here's to trying to find some now

Completely missed the Halloween drop. First missed event since I started playing in Feb 2009. :/

Edited by Dawnwing

there are so many already omg

but id say it was when i first got eggs i kept going and i had like 4 and i was worried they'd die so i just abandoned them