wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Taking a break for SEVERAL years and missing every single holiday release... SMH.

Can't undo that kind of stupid! dry.gif

I know what you mean as I left for almost 5 years. I have 5 years of Holidays to catch up on this year. Hopefully 2gen pumpkins and Snow angels will be worth something in trade to get some of the missed Holiday dragons.

Shouldn't be too difficult - the whole AP will be full with previous Holiday eggs smile.gif

Breed an extra little thing to add to my CB Silver trade and updated the Teleport link on all the posts I've made...only to realize that now it doesn't qualify for a couple of the threads, so I had to delete those posts. Whoops. xd.png I hope adding something extra doesn't wind up hurting me more than it helps.

Not exactly stupid, but definitely ironic and frustrating.

Saw a Little Tree and reflex-clicked. Was the first click to go through, but already have one of that breed. Still, happy with my reflexes there. Meanwhile though, I can't snatch any Green 2-Headed Lindwurms or that last Brown Copper I still need dry.gif.

Like I said, not stupid. But annoying still.

More frustrating than stupid, but my Internet provider failed for a week and a half, and they couldn't work out what was wrong. I had a scroll lock of eggs and hatchlings, all fogged to protect them while I was offline for a couple hours. There were 7 of the new Anagallis eggs within hours of hatching, a PB Gold I had traded to get, a Vine I'd been trying to breed for a very long time (had an appropriate Code and name, too) and a variety of beauties from the AP. When the ISP finally worked it out, my babies were all dead, and there is nothing that the powers-that-be can do for them.

I've locked up again out of habit, but my poor babies - *sobs uncontrollably*

Recently, I mistakenly inbred a half brother and half sister and was forced to kill the egg :/ I don't want any inbreds on my scroll and I hate to intentionally destroy an egg but it had to be done in my mind.

You can also abandon or raise and then release it into the wilderness.

You can also abandon or raise and then release it into the wilderness.

I know, but as harsh as it sounds, I don't agree with allowing an inbred to survive. That is just my personal preference. But I don't take pride in having to kill an egg. I am much more careful when breeding now.

Skipped right over a CB Silver in the Coast sad.gif . Congrats to who got it i guess....

Just missed a CB Copper in the Coast too. Keep missing everything I need sleep.gif

Edited by lollipop00

welp, thanks to this damned internet, I've missed over 5 metals with nice lineage's in the AP :/

Or I'm just slow at clicking xd.png

Edited by Doublelift

Gave away 3 CB golds for free because I was bored. Still don't have any CB Golds myself due to this xd.png

Gave away 3 CB golds for free because I was bored. Still don't have any CB Golds myself due to this xd.png

But still that is very kind of you nonetheless.

after looking for a cb silver for 2 days, one just decided to pop up right now.. since my computer is super slow during the hourly drop i panicked and spam clicked it xd.png nope, but congrats to whoever got it.

Dead tired one night recently, too tired to get up and go to bed, mindlessly checking though AP eggs when I can hardly see straight, pick up a nice 2nd gen PB Black hatchy, I don't need it, know somebody else could use it, go to drop it - Froze it instead and only realized I'd hit the wrong button when it was just barely too late.

I don't actually Freeze dragons, either... rolleyes.gif

Hah, ya think those big ugly warnings do any good? xd.png

Also, for the first time in forever, saw a CB Gold and a CB Silver - missed them both, of course, but nice to know they're not actually extinct. laugh.gif

Someone was giving out 3rd gen. Shimmers for free. I did not get one sad.gif Why am I so slow? (I am pretty sure I was the first one to offer but oh well) I only collect 3rd gen. Shimmers but I can never trade for any 3rd gens. sad.gif Oh well maybe some other time i guess.. sleep.gif

So I got this lovely pair.

Then I got this nice copper from the same combination. And I thought, "I'll breed it a mate, then I can extend the generations by one!"

Problem... I used the same darn red as the one I used to get the first copper! They would be inbred. >_< Dumb, dumb. Well, at least I have two nice pairs who can produce eggs to donate to the departures thread. rolleyes.gif

Was tired and wanted to see if my newest PB Ice would get along with my PB female for one of my Pb trio projects. they gave me an egg on the first try. What I failed to notice was that I was egg-locked. dry.gif Oh well, hopefully whoever catches it, enjoys the 3G PB.

Missed a CB copper because I was checking what it was in the wiki. Damn new dragon cave....GET OFF MY LAWN

AUGH my silver egg and two of my lineage eggs died because I didn't add them to anythign! *weeps* i think i need a break from dc

Breeding something before making sure whether or not I was hatchie-locked. Of course the egg auto'd. And of course it was the breed I was trying for for months dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Edit: Yay got it back! Thank you biggrin.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

I tried to be a smartass and not double check my green hatchling, so I abandoned it. Then I realized it was the alt dark green I wanted, SO STUPID, UGH.

It's been so many months since I've seen golds/silvers in the cave that I clearly don't recognize the description anymore. I just assumed I wouldn't have a chance at them.

So I just missed two silvers in 15 min. sad.gif

It's been so many months since I've seen golds/silvers in the cave that I clearly don't recognize the description anymore.  I just assumed I wouldn't have a chance at them.

So I just missed two silvers in 15 min.  sad.gif

Don't feel alone. I once mistook a Silver for a Moonstone/sunstone because they both have 'glow' in their description. By the time I realized it was a Silver it was long gone. sleep.gif;

Edited by Syiren