wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I don't appreciate the "Kill" action glitching out when I've got my first successful ND turn in AGES. dry.gif

I looked up the description for Ice dragons (as they're the last of the "legendary" dragons that I need to be able to summon a GoN), saw that they resided in the Alpine, and went over to find one. I clicked in the Alpine. Guess what I see?

"This egg has icicles forming on it." (or something like that)

I went crazy and tried to get it, but I failed... I'm so sad nao.

I looked up the description for Ice dragons (as they're the last of the "legendary" dragons that I need to be able to summon a GoN), saw that they resided in the Alpine, and went over to find one. I clicked in the Alpine. Guess what I see?

"This egg has icicles forming on it." (or something like that)

I went crazy and tried to get it, but I failed... I'm so sad nao.

check your PM. wink.gif It's not the prettiest lineaged one around, but it's all my Ice dragons were willing to give me. *pokes her twelve failed breedings in a row* dry.gif

~*~

Heh, I almost did a stupid thing. When gifting a Gold to the Departures Thread earlier I almost gifted the wrong one. Thank goodness I looked at the lineage before posting to the thread. I traded to get that beauty and I really would have cried if I had made that mistake. sad.gif Thank goodness I caught it in time. happy.gif;

Edited by Syiren

I just missed a CB gold in the Jungle. Congrats to whoever got it but I'm annoyed with myself for missing it. In my whole time on DC I've only seen three golds in the cave, and the only one I own I had to trade for. Oh well, I guess there's always next time.

It's 2 am and I somehow wonder why I keep missing the alpine nebs despite not being sleepy.

Like cmon.

How can you miss the last few you've seen?

They're not even silver/gold tier rare and they still go out fast.

Even ices remain untaken for longer!

=(

Edited by Pandalf

Taking a break for SEVERAL years and missing every single holiday release... SMH.

Can't undo that kind of stupid! dry.gif

Taking a break for SEVERAL years and missing every single holiday release... SMH.

Can't undo that kind of stupid! dry.gif

If you need help getting holidays, I can breed you some smile.gif

@lollipop00

If you need help getting a cb metal, I can try and catch some for you. I don't really need anymore cb golds or coppers. I basically have the male and female adult of those.

@lollipop00

If you need help getting a cb metal, I can try and catch some for you. I don't really need anymore cb golds or coppers. I basically have the male and female adult of those.

Well it is not for me but something I owe. So I am trying to take care of it myself by hopefully either catching or trading for it. My reflexes are not like they once were before. Thanks for asking though ^^

That I keep missing all the good trades I see and cannot catch anything anymore :/

The other thing you just did was posting a growng thing that you don't own wink.gif

Bite an egg to get rid of it, of course this time it died and blocks the eggslot for 24 hours. rolleyes.gif

OMFG

I just went to the Desert to look for a Nebula

Instead, I see "Whenever you go near this egg, your hair stands on end."

I just shrug and leave

I thought it was an Electric dragon

But then I realized

That Electric dragons are only in the Alpine

And then I look up the description

UGH

FML

Well, I don't care THAT much

I mean, I already have 2 thunder's, and one of them is a CB, so ehh

Left a Dark Green x Black checker egg in the departures thread and someone had killed it. Maybe it was a Vampire fail, but still. :/

Also missing multiple rares because I reflex clicked next biome or I stared at it too long. After 5 years of DC I've only recently started catching some more rare dragons (trios, golden wyverns, dinos.. no silvers or golds yet).

I keep on forgetting that I have IOUs to fulfill, so whenever I have the chance to breed some of my more finicky dergs, I always forget to use Fertility.......

I was just looking about in the Coast when I realised an egg saying, "This egg is smaller than the others" and I was like, "Meh. Just a common Pygmy."

It sat there for a lengthy 10 seconds until someone whipped it up and that was the time when I realised I missed my first (and probably only) chance of obtaining a Chicken. .-. I've seen more Silvers and Leetle trees than Chickens in all my time in the Cave and I can't help but feel a little irritated. Oh well. Maybe one day..

Edited by lovecats99

I've just realised that I've egg locked myself with Fiendfyres when I need to breed my shimmer. dry.gif

Ah well. I'll just have to wait 'til the first one hatches.

I was just looking about in the Coast when I realised an egg saying, "This egg is smaller than the others" and I was like, "Meh. Just a common Pygmy."

It sat there for a lengthy 10 seconds until someone whipped it up and that was the time when I realised I missed my first (and probably only) chance of obtaining a Chicken. .-. I've seen more Silvers and Leetle trees than Chickens in all my time in the Cave and I can't help but feel a little irritated. Oh well. Maybe one day..

Keep hunting. You'll see one again. I caught two on the same day once.

You could also head over to The Giving Tree. That's where I gifted the second one. Folks there are really generous and I'm sure that once you're on the list you'll get one quickly. smile.gif

@lollipop00

Thank you!!! 😀

Of course. I'm always happy to help smile.gif

(Keeps me in the game since I'm almost done with scroll goals)

When you're scroll locked but still continue to hunt for eggs. This is such a reoccurring habit for me.

When you're scroll locked but still continue to hunt for eggs. This is such a reoccurring habit for me.

Ehehehehehe..... Story of my life....

Forgetting you're scroll locked when breeding your first second gen prize...

Taking such a long break from working on my frozen hatchling collection. Basically I did all the easy ones and then got kinda stuck, so now that I'm getting back to them I mostly need harder-to-find stuff, like coppers and alts. If I'd not taken a break from collecting them I might be done by now.

Camp 4-5 hours a day in an attempt to catch almandines.

Week ??? still no almandine, and i still feel kicked in the gut when i see a rare in the caves. >.>

Probably more so because my page lagged for a good few seconds before actually loading >.<

Edited by Pandalf

Why do we do this to ourselves?