wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was looking for CB Flamingo for two days - in biomes and AP, I even tried trade something for it, but didn't receive any offers. Today I went to coast and saw description "It’s bright. And pink." - Flamingo! I was sure it would be one and I clicked on it - now I have my first CB Pink from Coast (really, I never saw one in this biome blink.gif) - it's nice, but I really wanted CB Flamingo sad.gif They're hiding somewhere or what? laugh.gif

EDIT: Yes! After two days I finally got flamingo fom coast biggrin.gif It's a nice day!

Edited by biruko

I was looking for CB Flamingo for two days - in biomes and AP, I even tried trade something for it, but didn't receive any offers. Today I went to coast and saw description "It’s bright. And pink." - Flamingo! I was sure it would be one and I clicked on it - now I have my first CB Pink from Coast (really, I never saw one in this biome blink.gif) - it's nice, but I really wanted CB Flamingo sad.gif They're hiding somewhere or what? laugh.gif

Congrats on your CB Pink!

There is a contest somewhere in/on (not a native speaker and not sure which word) this forum to win a Holly.

They want to make the Flamingo Wyverns more rare... rolleyes.gif Because of the confusion with the sought after Pinks...

If you ever take a look at the ecyclopedia and look up Pink Dragon and Flamingo Dragon and have enough input you can see that you can find Pinks in all habitats and Flamingos only in Coast and Jungle. If i am desperate for a CB Pink i just don't go to the Coast and Jungle. dry.gif

Or you take a look at the wiki here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

Silly reason in my eyes.

There is a contest somewhere in/on (not a native speaker and not sure which word) this forum to win a Holly.

They want to make the Flamingo Wyverns more rare...  rolleyes.gif Because of the confusion with the sought after Pinks...

I heard something about it before, but I thought they searched for purple dorsals. So they changed to flamingos this year - I think I'll have problems with catching them now biggrin.gif

If you ever take a look at the ecyclopedia and look up Pink Dragon and Flamingo Dragon and have enough input you can see that you can find Pinks in all habitats and Flamingos only in Coast and Jungle. If i am desperate for a CB Pink i just don't go to the Coast and Jungle.  dry.gif

Or you take a look at the wiki here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

Thanks for advice smile.gif I got back from hiatus from DC some time ago and I sometimes have problems when I'm hunting in biomes - it was so different when there was only one cave to hunt biggrin.gif

never egg hunt on your phone -.- clicked a silver and it didn't go to the page, clicked it again and it went to the page but someone took it already

Edited by Doublelift

Although not quite stupid, one time i saw a dino in the cave (rather recently in fact) and i looked up the description, wasting 30 seconds. By the time i saw what it was, it was gone. I still regret that. xd.png

i named one of my reds 'what was i thinkin' and i incubated an egg and you know how it tells you that your dragon incubated the egg, well it said "what was i thinkin incubating this egg" and i freaked out for a solid minute until i realized that i didn't kill my egg it was just my dragons name...i felt so slow

released a silver egg to AP and someone killed it ..

lesson learned: don't breed while egglocked

Edited by Doublelift

Well the poor thing was obvs view-bombed. That could have happend on your scroll as well, it's hardly the fault of the person picking it up sad.gif

There was a Silver in the AP, and I was staring at a Black Capped Teimarr debating or not if I should add it to my (slowly growing) hoard. I clicked on it, and as it was loading I saw the Silver.

Actually its view page says it was a black dragon, not a silver one, and it ran out of time, it wasn't killed.

Edit: lol, didn't see there was another page with posts xd.png Anyway, at least for eggs it says "died of sickness" if that's the cause. I think Ruby eyes got the right explanation.

Edited by Ha-Ki

It looks like it was fogged after a viewbombing and then forgotten in the fog.

I forgot that I'm ahead of the cave time and new releases happen on Sunday for me. I made sure my scroll would be free for new eggs this Saturday, didn't see a release happening, concluded that there was no March release and bred my scroll full. Then came Sunday.

I still managed to get all the eggs I wanted, just had to wait a bit, but I'll make sure I remember better next month.

edit: i think the hatchie was a silver o.o lol

missed a gold ._.

why must i hunt while egg locked

Edited by Doublelift

Ohh gooosssh.

That moment.

It was when I first began. I saw the growing dragons limit, and was confused because I thought adults counted towards that. So, I went and released my Sunsong Ampithere, which I GREATLY regret. He will always be remembered as one of my favourites and my only male for a long time.

Ohh gooosssh.

That moment.

It was when I first began. I saw the growing dragons limit, and was confused because I thought adults counted towards that. So, I went and released my Sunsong Ampithere, which I GREATLY regret. He will always be remembered as one of my favourites and my only male for a long time.

I'm sorry to hear that!

We all made that kind of mistakes when starting sad.gif

It's a shame you lost a beloved dragon u.u

I just saw a CB silver (or maybe gold) in the forest! Argh! I clicked as fast as I could but I wasn't looking for one. I was looking for seasonals. sad.gif

I hate my life... I was just on the forsest page, refresh, refresh, refresh, deecided to collect a condensation egg. What's the next egg that appears? A "This egg gives off a beautiful glow"

OF COURSE, the condensation egg had locked me . Weep..Weep..Weep

Decided to hesitate a second when I saw two Gemshards at the Jungle. =_= At this rate they'll be uber-rares.

Not making my mind up about a definitive naming scheme for my Flamingos until after I got over 175 of them.

Thankfully I'm only renaming the mated pairs, so only about a third of them need renaming so far.