wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I'm sorry to hear that!

We all made that kind of mistakes when starting sad.gif

It's a shame you lost a beloved dragon u.u

Thankfully, I haven't made such a stupid mistake since then. I haven't even got close to releasing another adult. And also, there IS his child on my scroll so he will always have a connection. smile.gif

So I got all excited because I thought I would finally be able to create a 5th-gen hellhorse x AoD baby. Until I discovered that somehow, I got some inbreeding involved and the parents are related (5th cousins twice-removed, or something). Now I have to do some more breeding/trading to fix it. Bleh.

I missed 2 coppers in the forest, one after the other. I wasn't fast enough. dry.gif

So I go to the coast intending to nab a CB Verd Copper to breed to my first Shimmer. I try grabbing a few cave blockers but that doesn't work, so I wait until the :05 refresh.

Against all odds, a Copper appears on the far left.

Naturally, instead of my reaction being "Omg grab it!!!" it's more along the lines of "Oh look a copper o3o" with a several second delay. Of course, someone else nabbed it by that time.

There's always next time I guess...

Accepted a teleport offer assuming that the ungendered hatchling in the mix is influenced the way I requested in the trade. Yeah, right. dry.gif

Was an idiot and bred Orkid with a gemshard without remembering I was locked. Now it's on someone else's scroll...

After two months of breeding my silver to my magi, and getting nothing but fails, I decide to breed them without using fertility, sure that it'd result in a fail at most (as my silvers barely breed with fertility).

And look at that! A silver, all caps code. Autoabandoned. sleep.gif

Congrats to whoever gets her, yo.

So I go to the coast intending to nab a CB Verd Copper to breed to my first Shimmer. I try grabbing a few cave blockers but that doesn't work, so I wait until the :05 refresh.

Against all odds, a Copper appears on the far left.

Naturally, instead of my reaction being "Omg grab it!!!" it's more along the lines of "Oh look a copper o3o" with a several second delay. Of course, someone else nabbed it by that time.

There's always next time I guess...

Same thing here.

Just saw a copper and was like 'Oh how nice' and then realized I was supposed to grab it.

Was an idiot and bred Orkid with a gemshard without remembering I was locked. Now it's on someone else's scroll...

And you killed the Gem? :S

For the longest time I thought that the exposed patch of skull on the Zombie dragon's sprite's head was actually its mouth. XD

Almost-misclicking Magis in the Coast because I see the word 'orange' and go "Spessartine OMG!" -__-'

Missed a Silver in the AP. Why you may ask? I was busy admiring a Pygmy, thinking "Oh, how nice. It's lineage may look good." As the page was loading, I noticed the Silver. Sitting RIGHT next to the Pygmy.

not getting cb old pink when they were in cave and not freezing old pink... sad.gif

I didn't pay attention to lineages in my early years and just caught any egg I didn't have yet...now most of my scroll is not worth breeding except just to fill my own scroll dry.gif

I just messed up part of a lineage thanks to not checking the first generation to make sure they were all CBs.

I finally bred a Thunder and it auto'd because I didn't realize I was egg locked dry.gif

That was all I needed for a second Trio set!!

e/ if you find an egg with the code 1fs0Y it's my Thunder baby...also it's very messy I know so I expect no one wants it

Edited by Aang

usually when i see rare eggs in the ap i just admire them like "o hey this egg is pretty"

then i realize its a rare egg and try clicking it, but its already taken

Sometimes I got beautiful checker from AP and then forgot to influnence the egg... It was really sad to have such a beautiful lineage destroyed on my hand...

Same thing here.

Just saw a copper and was like 'Oh how nice' and then realized I was supposed to grab it.

I got lucky and managed to snag one a couple of days later.

However, last night I was checking biomes and saw a Copper on the far right corner...right as I clicked out of the Alpine Biome.

Oops. Maybe I should stop egg hunting at night when I'm tired and miss things.

went to the jungle, saw a silver "meh, it's just a black egg" because they have similar descriptions

now i hate myself forever

continuing to breed my gold shimmer x crawler line when clearly nobody wants its babies since i get stuck with many of them.

Soulpeace dragons and Silver dragons share the same egg description so when I came across an egg in the Desert with THE SAME DESCRIPTION, I passed it off saying its just a dummy Soulpeace. .-.

I've never seen a Silver since in the biomes..