wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was tired and clicked on a sick hatchie to fog it and wound up freezing it instead >.>

aaaaaand now my actions are set to type in "name of action" instead of password.

I was tired and clicked on a sick hatchie to fog it and wound up freezing it instead >.>

aaaaaand now my actions are set to type in "name of action" instead of password.

I'm set to actions rather than password for almost the same reason, except I accidentally killed an egg instead of abandoning while AP hunting several years ago. *buries head in shame at the memory*

Bred my dragons forgetting that I was egg locked, Time to wait 7 days yaaaaaaaay T.T

Should not be playing this when im in a bad mood since it seems to lead to me messing up xd.png

Edited by kisshufan

Assume that Gemshards wouldn't become rare. =J=

I haven't been able to catch one in the cave since the day they were released.

Assume that Gemshards wouldn't become rare. =J=

I haven't been able to catch one in the cave since the day they were released.

Yyyeah. I did that with Coppers and the Almandine and Spessartine Pyralspites...I have no CB of any of them.

But oddly enough, Gemshards I have several CB ones and they are the only "rare" eggs that I don't either spazz click or stare at and miss. I actually catch them sometimes.

Yyyeah. I did that with Coppers and the Almandine and Spessartine Pyralspites...I have no CB of any of them.

But oddly enough, Gemshards I have several CB ones and they are the only "rare" eggs that I don't either spazz click or stare at and miss. I actually catch them sometimes.

I was lucky and was able to catch a CB Green Copper once (which was doubly lucky as green is my favorite kind of Copper) but I missed the release of the Pyralspites and have no CBs of Almandine and Spessartine either. Fortunately for me the Pyropes are my favorite Pyralspites so I'm not too upset about that.

Bred this a couple of days ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLq3y

My CBs have Ur-Kralle at the end of there name and my non-CBs just Kralle and i bred my 'Herrin der Magma Ur-Kralle' not with 'Melenor Ur-Kralle' but with 'Melenor Kralle'.

It is a very lovely lineage and because of that i keep this egg but that was not my plan. Life is what happens not what you plan to do. laugh.gif

More like the stupidest thing I keep forgetting to do is use Influence on certain eggs when I am crossing my fingers for a specific gender. Many a time have I abandoned hatchies that gendered wrong when I could have done something for it... heh.

welp, missed 2 cb silvers today because a. slow internet and b. slow reaction ._.

Same here xd.png

Both in the Alpines

About 2 mounths ago I found CB copper, and I released it since i didnt think they were rare at the time since i saw 3 of them that day dry.gif

Every time I see a cb silver in the biomes I get this shock reaction and just stare blink.gif and then my brain starts working again. Of course, by that point the egg is gone rolleyes.gif

How about quitting for what, 3-4 years? I used o have such Control here but now all the eggs released after I poofed makes me go crazy biggrin.gif

Apparently, incubating my Avatar egg so that it would mature around the same time as its intended mate. Now it's at 4 days with soft shell, and it hasn't even finished cracking all the way wacko.gif

@EternallyYin

Avatars are stubborn and slow in growing up. All the best for the little one!

Every time I see a cb silver in the biomes I get this shock reaction and just stare blink.gif and then my brain starts working again. Of course, by that point the egg is gone rolleyes.gif

I do that all the time. laugh.gif

Every time I see a cb silver in the biomes I get this shock reaction and just stare  blink.gif  and then my brain starts working again. Of course, by that point the egg is gone  rolleyes.gif

Same thing just happened to me in the coast. I really need a CB Metal but my reactions are always slow.

Just missed a CB Copper in the coast too. sleep.gif ;-;

Edited by lollipop00

@EternallyYin

Avatars are stubborn and slow in growing up. All the best for the little one!

Finally got it to hatch with some alternating fog and ER time and then immediately fogged it. Hopefully it'll be cured of sickness after I leave it fogged overnight. The last time I saw an egg get soft shell this late was a Tinsel I had around Halloween.

I just did that with a Gold in the forest...

My problem is that when I saw a gold, I thought it was another golden wyvern or something. Then berated myself for not clicking it and clicked what I thought was a silver. It was actually a nebula.

Sooo I set my view to 500 per page and forgot I had. I was freaking out, wondering why I suddenly only had four pages of dragons!

Bred my only 2nd gen Shimmer when locked. Of course, I got a Shimmer egg - it was only the 2nd. xd.png

Congrats to whoever is going to find it.

Bred three eggs for someone before realising they've not posted in the last six days >_< The fact they had no growing dragons when I checked they had room for the eggs should have given it away rolleyes.gif

Bred three eggs for someone before realising they've not posted in the last six days >_< The fact they had no growing dragons when I checked they had room for the eggs should have given it away rolleyes.gif

I would love to take those extra eggs of your hands if that's alright lol.