wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just to mention, if the site was a fansite and the eggs were separate, rather than your scroll being posted somewhere, people would never see your scroll to see the warning not to click on them.

If it was your scroll posted somewhere, since DC is played by people around the world, the note may not have been understood by the person clicking your eggs, so that while unfortunate, this likely wasn't malicious.

Probably doesn't help and obviously won't unclick your eggs, but the thought that someone was doing it just to be a jerk probably would make things feel worse, so I thought I'd mention.

Usually, clicking from a site is random and doesn't hit all of them. Often, someone clicks one and leaves the rest alone. This was all of them, which is more likely to be someone who clicked on one, looked at my scroll and decided to click all of them. Maybe they thought they were being nice, without bothering to read my frozen hatchlings. I've also actually raced to fog while someone was clicking all they could, and it has happened more than once. blink.gif

Test bred a dragon to see if their names matched (and sure enough, they did!) but then it auto-abandoned, revealing to me the best code i've ever bred, Daisy unsure.gif

I've searched in the AP but I don't think its there anymore.. nevertheless, congrats to whoever finds it..

Edit: Aaand I missed off on grabbing a 4G Shimmer. dry.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Was updating my Wishlist post, doing a complete rewrite using the wiki's Dragon Types page to cross-check with my scroll to make sure I didn't miss anything. Just after checking my Skywings to see if I have all I need, I closed the Forum tab by mistake too. Now all the work is gone T.T

Oh well, back to work I guess.

Wanted to breed my pair of Moonstones again and send it to the AP as a gift, but I accidentally bred the father to his daughter. Because I clicked on the wrong one.

Oops.

I guess whomever picks the egg up gets to have fun with the inbred lineage, ha.

Was updating my Wishlist post, doing a complete rewrite using the wiki's Dragon Types page to cross-check with my scroll to make sure I didn't miss anything. Just after checking my Skywings to see if I have all I need, I closed the Forum tab by mistake too. Now all the work is gone T.T

Oh well, back to work I guess.

I've done that before! It sucks!

Bred around four 3gen prizes that I intended on gifting to someone, but I totally forgot to influence them. D:

I was a member before, but left for a long time ...

all those dragons I lost ....

jljklsjfs I'm doing everything wrong today. ): Just bred a 3gen prize to the wrong mate.

managed to miss 2 cb golds, both in the alpine

dont know how that happened xd.png

Haha, sorry for the bad luck! I've only ever seen one CB Gold, besides :/

It was all well and good to think about sorting my scroll alphabetically by code, but actually attempting it...

...not turning out so well.

And of course my original arrangement wasn't one I can just click a button to restore :/

I thought I remembered differently ....

I had four eggs on my scroll, and bred my only female I got. it produced one egg ( I wanted to keep an egg if it was successful).

I thought I had a small time window to decide to keep or abandon, but nope, auto-abandon.

Now ....

sad panda.

You only have that option when you are not scroll-locked.

noo ;-; just missed a gold and silver within seconds of eachother!!

*winces* Wow, I'm so sorry. :/ *offers ice cream and consoling pat on the shoulder*

Lost the chance of a second gen prize because I have vampires on my scroll. I am beginning to think I will never get a second gen prize unless I win a future raffle... sigh

Lost the chance of a second gen prize because I have vampires on my scroll. I am beginning to think I will never get a second gen prize unless I win a future raffle... sigh

You missed it on the AP? .-.

You missed it on the AP? .-.

No, a prize owner was giving one away at a site I go to. She did not give it to me because I have vamps on my scroll.

O_o Well, that seems like a really silly reason not to gift an egg. It's not like you would vamp the gift. Her choice, of course, but I don't personally get it.

O_o Well, that seems like a really silly reason not to gift an egg. It's not like you would vamp the gift. Her choice, of course, but I don't personally get it.

Some people really don't like Vamps. It's their choice. I didn't see the post, but I obviously wouldn't make the cut either, since the last page of my scroll is mostly Vamps and Zombies.

Edited by dragongrrl

Her reasoning was I have the potential to kill dragons by biting eggs. She also turned someone down because they had a neglected on their scroll because she said that person was unfit to raise dragons. I am beginning to think I am better off not getting the egg.

Her reasoning was I have the potential to kill dragons by biting eggs. She also turned someone down because they had a neglected on their scroll because she said that person was unfit to raise dragons. I am beginning to think I am better off not getting the egg.

Wow, that's really harsh... Still, maybe this is the first 2G that they're gifting, and they want to make absolutely sure it goes to a good home? *shrugs*

Oh, I know it's their choice. It just seems a bit extreme, since not everyone with vampires uses their BSA. It's well within their rights to be that picky, of course, even if it seems silly to me.

Picked up a Frostbite on Alpine, refreshed, saw CB Ice, clicked - egg locked.

At least I know I can react quickly I guess.