wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I would love to take those extra eggs of your hands if that's alright lol.

If they're not claimed in 24 hours by their initially intended owner they'll be yours.

If they're not claimed in 24 hours by their initially intended owner they'll be yours.

Thank you so much, that's so nice of you smile.gif

Locked myself with new common eggs and missed a gold in that very same biome. I think I'm about to cry. :'(

I physically feel something kicking me in the gut whenever I see a gold in the caves. I still don't know why.

I physically feel something kicking me in the gut whenever I see a gold in the caves. I still don't know why.

Probably adrenaline xd.png I get the same from seeing Silvers (I never see Golds).

Missed a chicken in the alpine, then both a cheese and a copper in the desert. Ended up clicking on a stone egg instead.

I suppose I'll hold on to it, considering I only have one stone dragon on my scroll >.>

Hunting dinos in the jungle, clearing blockers and commons. All of a sudden an egg with a really long description pops up, so I grab it thinking it's a dino. Nope. It's a vine, and now I'm stuck with it for five hours. Oops.

Mucked up my PB EG 10th Gen breeding project.

Due to the huge amount of dragons involved each pair is supposed to be monogamous so I don't end up accidentally inbreeding.

Unfortunately due to human error or a glitch there has been some infidelity amongst my second gens.

I think I've got it worked out now so I can hopefully continue to 5th gen without further problems but it's given me a headache.

Edited by Cireth

*sigh* forgetting to continue my lineage plan, I've been working on a 12th gen Stair of PB vines, and I've been so busy with holidays, life, and other dergs that I've forgotten about them.

I've tried to get an Avatar of Destruction from an Avatar of Creation and an Ultraviolet forever, because for some reason I thought Ultraviolets were Destruction-aligned.

Time to re-breed a lineage... laugh.gif

Well, I tried to hatch my first egg single-handedly (since I didn't have any active forums to use). 12 UV / 100 V / 8 Clicks... Not nearly enough sad.gif Next week I finally discovered hatcheries...

I just abandoned a glaucus drake from glory drake. I needed a glory drake from this pairing because I already had 2G glaucus and right after that I re breeded the other pairing and I got glory so now I don't have the 2G glaucus I needed.

Edited by kammo

I just abandoned a glaucus drake from glory drake. I needed a glory drake from this pairing because I already had 2G glaucus and right after that I re breeded the other pairing and I got glory so now I don't have the 2G glaucus I needed.

You might still be able to catch your lost egg from the AP when it shows up. That's what I did with her 'cos I'd abandoned her egg right before I bred him...

I miscounted the number of eggs I had and bred a pair of black dragons for a lineage quote I'm working on and of course egg abandoned. Hoping I can get it back and worse comes to worse, try again next week.

You might still be able to catch your lost egg from the AP when it shows up.  That's what I did with her 'cos I'd abandoned her egg right before I bred him...

I'm probably gonna miss it so maybe I'm just gonna try breed it again... I mean they produced four glaucus drakes in a row, I wish they'll continue that :'D

https://dragcave.net/progeny/3HaF0

Edited by kammo

Missed a Spessartine, 2x CB Red Coppers, and 2x CB Silvers.

I am just about to give up looking for a CB Metal sad.gif

Heck I really hope I do not have to wait 4 years before I actually catch one. xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Wow. just missed a cb spessartine and stared at the screen for 3 seconds because I thought i clicked it.. I didn't.

Edited by Doublelift

I wanted to bid on an egg for which the owner is asking for trios, of which I have many proven CB pairs. And mine normally breed well, so I didn't bother using fertility on the first few. sad.gif Went through all the Magmas - nothing. Hmm. Started going through the Ices with no success, and so got nervous and started using Fertility each time. By the time I'd gotten through my last pair of Thunders, I'd bred 14 established pairs of dragons and gotten 0 eggs out of it. *headdesk*

Friend: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Birth Control.

Edited by Gryphonic

I wanted to bid on an egg for which the owner is asking for trios, of which I have many proven CB pairs. And mine normally breed well, so I didn't bother using fertility on the first few. sad.gif Went through all the Magmas - nothing. Hmm. Started going through the Ices with no success, and so got nervous and started using Fertility each time. By the time I'd gotten through my last pair of Thunders, I'd bred 14 established pairs of dragons and gotten 0 eggs out of it. *headdesk*

Friend: ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Birth Control.

Tell me about it. That happens with me all the time when I'm breeding stuff to the AP, My Prize dragons, gold and silvers are a pain too, but then they're supposed to be pains being rare an' all.

However, when you're egg-locked and want to keep them they seem to have no problem Auto APing eggs. Like the nice 6G silver Tinsel that just landed in there. dry.gif

I Joined this website in 2009, had plenty of terribly named dragons that I loved anyway heheh, life got busy and forgot about the site completely. Remembered today and returned now an adult and feeling bad for leaving

Tldr; don't leave, the dragons will call you back and you will feel bad heheh

Edit: joined even earlier than I'd thought, in 2009 heheh

Edited by eotsndragons

I'm an idiot D; I always breed BOOTY when I'm egglocked this is the third time thankfully it's been a tinselkin twice and once it was a fail BUT STILL. And I really needed this fail to give to someone D:

Thankfully, DC people are cool and amazing wink.gifwink.gif

Edited by hotbottleo'water1